Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

Julian Nagelsmann to Become Bayern Munich Head Coach - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Julian Nagelsmann to Become Bayern Munich Head Coach (15373 Views)

Nagelsmann is the favorite to replace Graham Potter as new Chelsea coach / Breaking: Bayern Munich And Julian Nagelsmann Reach Agreement / Man City ‘line Up Pochettino And Nagelsmann’ To Replace Pep Guardiola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Julian Nagelsmann to Become Bayern Munich Head Coach by Vinnie2000(m): 2:03pm On Apr 27, 2021
SenatePresdo:
Bayern Munchen are always lucky on Signing new Managers.

Even when they are not in form, they are always a hard nut to crack, even by other European Giants.

Funny thing is that I hardly see them break the transfer window's records of signing overpriced players.

They are simply 'The Undertaker' of European club football.
You just have to give it to them.

No, sir!! Bayern Munich are like Hawks!! They Are like 'Bullies' of German Football.

They Poach and quickly swoop on a Great Talent of Other German Teams and Claim d Player/Coach..They don't Allow competions from other European Clubs for a Player! They Quickly Buy d Player Mid-season!! Dats like Bullying/Monopoly Buying .

If Haaland's Price-Tag was Relatively Low, Bayern would have Snatched and 'Possessed' him B4 the end of the Season..Dats dier Modus Operandi..

They did this with
Manuel Neuer
Lewandoski
Mario Gotze
Matt Hummel
Dayot Upamecano of Leipzig, etc..

So, Don't praise Dem!!
Re: Julian Nagelsmann to Become Bayern Munich Head Coach by ofiko123(m): 2:13pm On Apr 27, 2021
Congratulations in advance to him...
Re: Julian Nagelsmann to Become Bayern Munich Head Coach by SenatePresdo(m): 2:14pm On Apr 27, 2021
Vinnie2000:

No, sir!! Bayern Munich are like Hawks!! They Are like 'Bullies' of German Football.

They Poach and quickly swoop on a Great Talent of Other German Teams and Claim d Player/Coach..They don't Allow competions from other European Clubs for a Player! They Quickly Buy d Player Mid-season!! Dats like Bullying/Monopoly Buying .

If Haaland's Price-Tag was Relatively Low, Bayern would have Snatched and 'Possessed' him B4 the end of the Season..Dats dier Modus Operandi..

They did this with
Manuel Neuer
Lewandoski
Mario Gotze
Matt Hummel
Dayot Upamecano of Leipzig, etc..

So, Don't praise Dem!!

Lol. It's their strategy, the endpoint is to deliver.

1 Like

Re: Julian Nagelsmann to Become Bayern Munich Head Coach by almayda: 2:16pm On Apr 27, 2021
Arsenal fc will not go for this Hansi guy now,always settling for average.
Re: Julian Nagelsmann to Become Bayern Munich Head Coach by Djangote: 2:28pm On Apr 27, 2021
Re: Julian Nagelsmann to Become Bayern Munich Head Coach by ReeLoaDead(m): 2:35pm On Apr 27, 2021
I wonder why Hansi Flick left?
Re: Julian Nagelsmann to Become Bayern Munich Head Coach by codemaniacs: 2:37pm On Apr 27, 2021
almayda:
Arsenal fc will not go for this Hansi guy now,always settling for average.

he'll go to spurs grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Julian Nagelsmann to Become Bayern Munich Head Coach by kenzysmith: 2:39pm On Apr 27, 2021
I was praying for this guy to join arsenal or manutd
Re: Julian Nagelsmann to Become Bayern Munich Head Coach by hibeebeeking: 3:00pm On Apr 27, 2021
Bye bye to lewadoski, Thomas muller.
Re: Julian Nagelsmann to Become Bayern Munich Head Coach by fredoooooo: 3:01pm On Apr 27, 2021
We are going into football new era ..
Re: Julian Nagelsmann to Become Bayern Munich Head Coach by Adakintroy: 3:10pm On Apr 27, 2021
This is why I hate the budesliga. The lack of real competition. ones a team emerge to rival Bayern, they break it up to piece. If they can't beat you on the field, they figure how to beat you off it.

When dutchmund emerge under klopp. They bought lewandoski, gotze out.

Now liepzig is getting too close for comfort. So they take out the head.

Ask me who will rival them next season.

1 Like

Re: Julian Nagelsmann to Become Bayern Munich Head Coach by babatunji91185: 3:41pm On Apr 27, 2021
:The most inspiring thing about this coach to me is how his football playing career ended at age 20 by serious injury and still went on to make the name in Coaching
Re: Julian Nagelsmann to Become Bayern Munich Head Coach by kurupt1: 4:06pm On Apr 27, 2021
post=101169914:
Bayern : They are always hot every season

How is ur darling daddy......?
Re: Julian Nagelsmann to Become Bayern Munich Head Coach by niyidenrele: 4:07pm On Apr 27, 2021
post=101169921:

Lol cheesy
Dem Jesus Assistant.
All liars will go to hell fire o, hope you know?!

A BIG AMEN o.
And also to you our darling heavenly brother.

BTW,
We no be brother o,
We are simply WE.

grin
Re: Julian Nagelsmann to Become Bayern Munich Head Coach by Shezkid01(m): 4:21pm On Apr 27, 2021
SenatePresdo:
Bayern Munchen are always lucky on Signing new Managers.

Even when they are not in form, they are always a hard nut to crack, even by other European Giants.

Funny thing is that I hardly see them break the transfer window's records of signing overpriced players.

They are simply 'The Undertaker' of European
club football.
You just have to give it to them.
Check Bayern LB transfer fee.
Re: Julian Nagelsmann to Become Bayern Munich Head Coach by Vinnie2000(m): 5:29pm On Apr 27, 2021
Adakintroy:
This is why I hate the budesliga. The lack of real competition. ones a team emerge to rival Bayern, they break it up to piece. If they can't beat you on the field, they figure how to beat you off it.

When dutchmund emerge under klopp. They bought lewandoski, gotze out.

Now liepzig is getting too close for comfort. So they take out the head.

Ask me who will rival them next season.

Good one, Mr!!

Dat was what I was telling d SenatePresido Guy!!

Bayern Munich don't give room for other European clubs to compete with Top Talents in d Bundesliga!!

They just snatch, Mid-season!!

As you said, dey Break up dier Rival's Team inorder to gain Monopoly in d Bundesliga!!

As Far as 2002, Dey Destroyed Bayer Leverkusen's Fastastic team of Michael Ballack, Ze Roberto n Lucio..Dey left one Oliver Neuville for Bayer..

Somehow, Dats Bullying!! N Dats y dier League is not Respected!! n no Ballon'Dor can come out of it..Wen Ribery was crying about 2013 recently, I just laughed!!

1 Like

Re: Julian Nagelsmann to Become Bayern Munich Head Coach by sulasa07(m): 5:53pm On Apr 27, 2021
saajus:
Bayernsliga.

This is unfair and it's no good for the development of their league. Bayern always finds a way to disarm their threats by either buying their players or managers.
They've bought Upamecano and now decided to buy his Coach along.
Re: Julian Nagelsmann to Become Bayern Munich Head Coach by saajus: 6:39pm On Apr 27, 2021
Haba. They just disrupted that young team with so much potential. Leipzig is the only team I thought will give them a run for their money next season, but it seems it's over before the season even started.
sulasa07:

They've bought Upamecano and now decided to buy his Coach along.
Re: Julian Nagelsmann to Become Bayern Munich Head Coach by sulasa07(m): 8:57pm On Apr 27, 2021
saajus:
Haba. They just disrupted that young team with so much potential. Leipzig is the only team I thought will give them a run for their money next season, but it seems it's over before the season even started.
They took out their only competitor
Re: Julian Nagelsmann to Become Bayern Munich Head Coach by raumdeuter: 11:53pm On Apr 27, 2021
Re: Julian Nagelsmann to Become Bayern Munich Head Coach by Mryacks: 3:35am On Apr 28, 2021
saajus:
Bayernsliga.

This is unfair and it's no good for the development of their league. Bayern always finds a way to disarm their threats by either buying their players or managers.

Exactly...they are the "rich kids" of German football who always bully and buy the "best toys" from other teams thereby weakening them...yet they were frowning at the proposed ESL.. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

FIFA Women's W/Cup: Obi hails Super Falcons' Fighting Spirit In Draw Vs Canada / Everton Signs Bernard On A Free Transfer (Photos) / Naija Social Media Football Competition: Team Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.