Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,729 members, 7,806,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kill 12 In Kaduna - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kill 12 In Kaduna (77336 Views)

Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque / Fresh Bomb Blast In Bauchi / Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kills 50 In Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kill 12 In Kaduna by jason123: 11:30pm On Apr 22, 2011
By: Luka Binniyat
KADUNA – The Kaduna state police command spokesman Aminu Lawan (DSP) confirmed that another bomb went off in Rafin Guza, in Kawo part of Kaduna, a week after a similar bomb was detonated in Kabala west, which killed 2 and wounded 8.

The command had after last week’s explosion, paraded 5 suspects, among them 4 nationals from the Republic of Niger, in which one confessed dropping the bomb at Happy Hotel, the spot where the bomb exploded, as reported by Vangaurd.

Lawan, who said that the police had arrested 3 suspects and had rounded up a house “full of suspects”, in last night’s explosion, was irritated by questions for details on the incident.

Rafin Guza is almost an exclusive quarters for immigrants from North Africa, and Hausa and Fulani low wage workers.

Vanguard was told that the explosion killed twelve people, suspected to be members of a religious sect, believed to be in a training session on how to handle explosives.Details of the incident is scanty as at Press time

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/04/breaking-news-fresh-bomb-blast-kill-12-in-kaduna/
Re: Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kill 12 In Kaduna by 190: 11:43pm On Apr 22, 2011
where is KADUNA

is that place somewhere in cameroon
Re: Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kill 12 In Kaduna by gidson12(m): 11:47pm On Apr 22, 2011
oh God, not again, not again, why re these people*so heartless
Re: Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kill 12 In Kaduna by manugbo(m): 11:49pm On Apr 22, 2011
one man confirmed that they do hire people from niger republic to come and do these evil deeds
Re: Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kill 12 In Kaduna by EzeUche3(m): 11:50pm On Apr 22, 2011
The WRITING IS ON THE WALL!
Re: Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kill 12 In Kaduna by GenPOV(m): 11:53pm On Apr 22, 2011
where is KADUNA

what part of the world are you from?or this some joke?
Re: Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kill 12 In Kaduna by Phate07(m): 11:57pm On Apr 22, 2011

Nigeria is going to the dogs. Sad
Re: Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kill 12 In Kaduna by strangest(m): 11:59pm On Apr 22, 2011
jason123:

KADUNA – The Kaduna state police command spokesman Aminu Lawan (DSP)  confirmed that another  bomb went off in Rafin Guza, in Kawo part of Kaduna,  a week after a similar bomb was detonated in Kabala west, which  killed 2 and wounded 8.

The command had after last week’s explosion, paraded 5 suspects, among  them 4 nationals from the Republic of Niger, in which one confessed dropping the bomb at Happy Hotel, the spot where the bomb exploded, as reported by Vangaurd.

Lawan, who said that the police had arrested 3 suspects and had rounded up  a house “full of suspects”,  in last night’s explosion, was irritated by questions for details on the incident.

Rafin Guza is almost an exclusive quarters for  immigrants from North Africa, and Hausa and Fulani low wage workers.

Vanguard was told that the explosion killed twelve people, suspected to be members of a religious sect, believed to be in a training session  on how to handle explosives.[/b]Details of the incident is scanty as at Press time

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/04/breaking-news-fresh-bomb-blast-kill-12-in-kaduna/

[b]Al Qaeda Connections, May their bomb continue killing all of them
Re: Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kill 12 In Kaduna by Rhino5dm: 11:59pm On Apr 22, 2011
This guys are innocent. They all deid in Abuja bombings. No one cares to ask question.

Their families are all left to feel the agony of horror alone.
Re: Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kill 12 In Kaduna by joeruano: 12:01am On Apr 23, 2011
God dom punish devil.Dis is a case of  back to sender.
Re: Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kill 12 In Kaduna by biodun70(m): 12:05am On Apr 23, 2011
Don't let Ukeoma Ikechukwu, Obinna Okpokiri and their NYSC mates die in vain!!

I've actually started a FB group to help get justice for Ukeoma and his mates. The group's name is: justice for Ukeoma Ikechukwu, Obinna Okpokiri et al

Link-http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_179579825426318. Please join and spread the word!

The man died who keeps silent in the face of tyranny-Wole Soyinka
Re: Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kill 12 In Kaduna by goggs(m): 12:07am On Apr 23, 2011
Vanguard says 12 people died, AFP says two, Channels news at 10 pm today says 1. Which we go believe?

http://af.reuters.com/article/commoditiesNews/idAFLDE73L0M820110422

http://www.channelstv.com/global/news_details.php?nid=26794&cat=Local
Re: Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kill 12 In Kaduna by EzeUche3(m): 12:10am On Apr 23, 2011
biodun70:

I've actually started a FB group to help get justice for Ukeoma and his mates. The group's name is: justice for Ukeoma Ikechukwu, Obinna Okpokiri et al

Link-http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_179579825426318. Please join and spread the word!

SUPPORTED!
Re: Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kill 12 In Kaduna by obailala(m): 12:11am On Apr 23, 2011
jason123:

KADUNA – The Kaduna state police command spokesman Aminu Lawan (DSP)  confirmed that another  bomb went off in Rafin Guza, in Kawo part of Kaduna,  a week

Vanguard was told that the explosion killed twelve people, suspected to be members of a religious sect, believed to be in a training session  on how to handle explosives grin grin grin. Details of the incident is scanty as at Press time

May their evil continue to consume them in Jesus name, AMEN
Re: Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kill 12 In Kaduna by itsme2(m): 12:15am On Apr 23, 2011
hmmm* Nigeria we hail thee!
Re: Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kill 12 In Kaduna by phreakabit(m): 12:17am On Apr 23, 2011
obailala:

May their evil continue to consume them in Jesus name, AMEN

Ahh see you them dey go gba 40 virgins each! grin
Re: Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kill 12 In Kaduna by drstone1: 12:20am On Apr 23, 2011
What justification can one giv fo d numerous incidences of mass killings in d north. I hav listened 2d lame excuse of riggin in dis instance. In anycase excuses r not far fetched. What is goin 2b d next excuse fo a nation wide massacre so dt those who think they r in safe zones can begin 2take national security n public peace matters as a priority.(i pray it doesnt get 2dat b4 we put things right )Bt those of us who hav lived thru dis knw dt such excuses do nt hold water nd can nt justify d wANTON destruction of properties n genocide carried against other law abiding citizens by a fast depletin n brainwashed  minority. It is no longer news dat d mercenaries used to forment these attacks, impersonate as underaged voters n gather 4misleadin campaign crowds r imported frm neighbourin nations. They shal söön b an embarasment 2dem selves. My concern is only 2d short sighted n blind supporters of this ancient evil among the "enlightened" . I pray dat the blindfold over ur eyes b removed as is already happenin. May ur education n privilege position not end up fo d service of deadly, retrogressive n demonic ends. Note, d Wicked is symbolised by Tears, Tears, Tears. I dey Laugh them!!

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kill 12 In Kaduna by texazzpete(m): 12:23am On Apr 23, 2011
dr stone:

What justification can one giv fo d numerous incidences of mass killings in d north. I hav listened 2d lame excuse of riggin in dis instance. In anycase excuses r not far fetched. What is goin 2b d next excuse fo a nation wide massacre so dt those who think they r in safe zones can begin 2take national security n public peace matters as a priority.(i pray it doesnt get 2dat b4 we put things right )Bt those of us who hav lived thru dis knw dt such excuses do nt hold water nd can nt justify d wANTON destruction of properties n genocide carried against other law abiding citizens by a fast depletin n brainwashed  minority. It is no longer news dat d mercenaries used to forment these attacks, impersonate as underaged voters n gather 4misleadin campaign crowds r imported frm neighbourin nations. They shal söön b an embarasment 2dem selves. My concern is only 2d short sighted n blind supporters of this ancient evil among the "enlightened" . I pray dat the blindfold over your eyes b removed as is already happenin. May your education n privilege position not end up fo d service of deadly, retrogressive n demonic ends. Note, d Wicked is symbolised by Tears, Tears, Tears. I dey Laugh them!!

What does this topic have to do with 'mass killing' in the North?
Re: Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kill 12 In Kaduna by goggs(m): 12:25am On Apr 23, 2011
jason123:

KADUNA – The Kaduna state police command spokesman Aminu Lawan (DSP) confirmed that another bomb went off in Rafin Guza, in Kawo part of Kaduna, a week after a similar bomb was detonated in Kabala west, which killed 2 and wounded 8.

The command had after last week’s explosion, paraded 5 suspects, among them 4 nationals from the Republic of Niger, in which one confessed dropping the bomb at Happy Hotel, the spot where the bomb exploded, as reported by Vangaurd.

Lawan, who said that the police had arrested 3 suspects and had rounded up a house “full of suspects”, in last night’s explosion, was irritated by questions for details on the incident.

Rafin Guza is almost an exclusive quarters for immigrants from North Africa, and Hausa and Fulani low wage workers.

Vanguard was told that the explosion killed twelve people , suspected to be members of a religious sect, believed to be in a training session on how to handle explosives.Details of the incident is scanty as at Press time

I hope Vanguard confirmed this figure before rushing off to the press. No other news outlet is quoting  these number of casaulties.

This country don dey tire person. Bombs being popped like knock out  cry
Re: Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kill 12 In Kaduna by Sarahluv(f): 12:48am On Apr 23, 2011
Thank God. May they die off one by one. Classic case of lunatics digging a hole for innocents to fall in, but fortunately, ending up in it themselves. Useless, worthless individuals.
Re: Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kill 12 In Kaduna by nduchucks: 12:53am On Apr 23, 2011
Will somebody get it through the skulls of these government agents in charge of security that surviving members and leaders of the religious sect who were training themselves on bomb making need to be arrested immediately and locked away for years??

As soon as these people perfect the act of bomb making, the dead will no  longer be embers of the sect but innocent Nigerians. GEJ please act now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These people have destroyed the beauty of my dear Kaduna. That town used to be a melting pot of people from different tribes and religions, living together peacefully and happily.
Re: Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kill 12 In Kaduna by Guylan(m): 12:54am On Apr 23, 2011
Northern Nigeria is gradually turning into Middle East -  Bomb blasts, religious extremism, killing of Christians, all sorts of evil  
Re: Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kill 12 In Kaduna by DisGuy: 12:55am On Apr 23, 2011
dr stone:

What justification can one giv fo d numerous incidences of mass killings in d north. I hav listened 2d lame excuse of riggin in dis instance. In anycase excuses r not far fetched. What is goin 2b d next excuse fo a nation wide massacre so dt those who think they r in safe zones can begin 2take national security n public peace matters as a priority.(i pray it doesnt get 2dat b4 we put things right )Bt those of us who hav lived thru dis knw dt such excuses do nt hold water nd can nt justify d wANTON destruction of properties n genocide carried against other law abiding citizens by a fast depletin n brainwashed  minority. It is no longer news dat d mercenaries used to forment these attacks, impersonate as underaged voters n gather 4misleadin campaign crowds r imported frm neighbourin nations. They shal söön b an embarasment 2dem selves. My concern is only 2d short sighted n blind supporters of this ancient evil among the "enlightened" . I pray dat the blindfold over your eyes b removed as is already happenin. May your education n privilege position not end up fo d service of deadly, retrogressive n demonic ends. Note, d Wicked is symbolised by Tears, Tears, Tears. I dey Laugh them!!

sorry how does lil whole me and my family in onitsha make NATIONAL SECURITY my priority? the dude wearing hat up and down the country, i thought that was why he is there as commander in chief? I THOUGHT THE MAIN REASON HE CHANGED ALL THE SECURITY CHIEFS TO SOUTHERNERS WAS  for him to get a good gripe, isnt the usual excuse for things like these the northernisation of the  security chiefs?
Does he think his one and only responsibility is to share money every Wednesday and host different elders' committees?

What happened to Operation Yaki- this is apparently a well know area for immigrants, i guess mr VP dropped the ball too, dumb and dumber in Aso Rock

for years now there has been known islamist sect in northern nigeria and all the sss nsa couldnt do shyte about it, we're tossed esp under this presido
Re: Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kill 12 In Kaduna by Nobody: 1:14am On Apr 23, 2011
Has anyone got any advice for the federal government?, “Constructive Criticism” please.
Re: Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kill 12 In Kaduna by ayomifull(f): 1:15am On Apr 23, 2011
biodun70:

just joined
Re: Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kill 12 In Kaduna by vladimiros: 1:23am On Apr 23, 2011
more northern madness
Re: Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kill 12 In Kaduna by beeke(m): 1:44am On Apr 23, 2011
190:

where is KADUNA

Kaduna is the capital city of  lake chad they share common boundary with northern nigeria  angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kill 12 In Kaduna by donnie(m): 1:56am On Apr 23, 2011
They haven't seen anything yet.
They think our prayer and fasting for Nigeria is for nothing.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kill 12 In Kaduna by Beaf: 1:58am On Apr 23, 2011
Thank God the bloody almajiri's blew themselves up instead of the innocent. There is fvcked up Boko Haram in the NE, now there is another dumb religious sect blowing themselves up in Kaduna after rioting and killing the innocent.

. . .Bunch of born to rule cretins.
Re: Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kill 12 In Kaduna by vladimiros: 2:05am On Apr 23, 2011
just hope they day there is a divide, Northerners are not allowed into southern Nigeria
Re: Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kill 12 In Kaduna by nduchucks: 2:09am On Apr 23, 2011
Beaf:

Thank God the bloody almajiri's blew themselves up instead of the innocent. There is fvcked up Boko Haram in the NE, now there is another dumb religious sect blowing themselves up in Kaduna after rioting and killing the innocent.

. . .Bunch of born to rule cretins.

Let's hope the president and his men deal with this issue promptly. Given antecedents, one could assume that nothing will happen until one of these people show up in NASS as a suicide bomber in a few months.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ndubuisi Emenike 'Ototonwa' Shot Dead By NSCDC Officer (Disturbing Photo) / Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole And Bukola Saraki At Jonathan's Book Launch / El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.