Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,567 members, 7,801,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

Mrbrownjay1 - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Mrbrownjay1 (352 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mrbrownjay1 by ForestHill: 2:18pm On Apr 27, 2021
Have anyone seen him around?
Is been quite long
Re: Mrbrownjay1 by Rocktation(f): 5:45pm On Apr 27, 2021
You may take advantage of the nairaland search feature.
Re: Mrbrownjay1 by gozzlin: 8:25am On Apr 30, 2021
He deactivated.
Re: Mrbrownjay1 by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:33pm On Jul 16, 2021
I didnt deactivate my profile, i just decided to stay away.... having discussions with (and/or educating) ignorant people day in and day out can be quite boring after a while. the reality is that, even though this is a great website, i just got fed up of NL.
Re: Mrbrownjay1 by Gerrard59(m): 12:37am On Jul 17, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
I didnt deactivate my profile, i just decided to stay away.... having discussions with (and/or educating) ignorant people day in and day out can be quite boring after a while. the reality is that, even though this is a great website, i just got fed up of NL.

Welcome back :*

The man who coined the term - baby whales grin That said, I've been reading that the Brazilian president has been very incompetent with the handling of Covid-19. How is it there in Brazil (assuming you're there)?
Re: Mrbrownjay1 by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:43am On Jul 17, 2021
Gerrard59:

Welcome back :*

The man who coined the term - baby whales grin That said, I've been reading that the Brazilian president has been very incompetent with the handling of Covid-19. How is it there in Brazil (assuming you're there)?

what up bro? nah not back, just cruising for the moment.... am in Colombia, not Brazil, and although the situation in Brazil aint great, it definitely aint as bad as it seem... i have a few friends who went there on holidays and it seem to be perfect for them (apart from the fact that they couldnt fly from Brazil directly back home)

(1) (Reply)

I'm A Single Guy Looking For A Girl (ogun State) / In Need Of A Godly Relationship / Matured Female Needed For Discreet Fun - Abuja Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.