Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,231 members, 7,807,767 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:47 PM

What Your Take About Barbershop? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Your Take About Barbershop? (421 Views)

Starting A New Barbershop Business In Lagos / Meet The CEO Kayz Barbershop. / AMAZING: Two Sisters Pretends To Be Boys To Keep Their Dad's Barbershop Running (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Your Take About Barbershop? by Bigyusluv: 3:18pm On Apr 27, 2021
Hello house.... Please I want to open a barbershop and put a good barber there, I have seen a good sizable space close to a bustop. I want to know if its lucrative and the pros and cons.

Thank you.
Re: What Your Take About Barbershop? by ProphetofOdin: 3:22pm On Apr 27, 2021
i am interested in investing in a barbershop too, lemme sit and learn from the gurus too.
Re: What Your Take About Barbershop? by Pierocash(m): 3:24pm On Apr 27, 2021
You can get 300% of your investment yearly from subsequent years if it is in a good location ,with a good barber,and with comfortable breathing space for him.

If not,you go change barber tire
Re: What Your Take About Barbershop? by LMS1(m): 3:26pm On Apr 27, 2021
I will not take anything,
I will just barb my hair and go.

Re: What Your Take About Barbershop? by Bigyusluv: 3:52pm On Apr 27, 2021
Pierocash:
You can get 300% of your investment yearly from subsequent years if it is in a good location ,with a good barber,and with comfortable breathing space for him.

If not,you go change barber tire
thank you boss! You seems to know more about it!

What do you mean by breathing space for him? Do you mean how the sharing of profit will be?
Re: What Your Take About Barbershop? by Pierocash(m): 4:41pm On Apr 27, 2021
Bigyusluv:
thank you boss! You seems to know more about it!

What do you mean by breathing space for him? Do you mean how the sharing of profit will be?
most saloon owners are too intrusive,and troublesome.

If you are in that category,you won't survive in the business.

Strike your agreement with the barber,keep your part,and he keeps his part, then stay away from him ,and avoid undue interference
Re: What Your Take About Barbershop? by Bigyusluv: 6:52pm On Apr 27, 2021
Pierocash:
most saloon owners are too intrusive,and troublesome.

If you are in that category,you won't survive in the business.

Strike your agreement with the barber,keep your part,and he keeps his part, then stay away from him ,and avoid undue interference
yes sire.... To ask, should I make it weekly payment and like how much should I be collecting weekly?
Re: What Your Take About Barbershop? by Bigyusluv: 6:53pm On Apr 27, 2021
LMS1:
I will not take anything,
I will just barb my hair and go.
lol
Re: What Your Take About Barbershop? by Pierocash(m): 7:03pm On Apr 27, 2021
Bigyusluv:
yes sire.... To ask, should I make it weekly payment and like how much should I be collecting weekly?
it is weekly. What you are to collect weekly is dependent on the worth of the shop.i.e what the shop generates. Ask around you,you will have a clue of what other saloon pay their owners.it may not be exactly same,you can earn more or less depending on what the shop generates. That is why you need to create an enabling environment for the barber to thrive,if not,you will lose
Re: What Your Take About Barbershop? by Bigyusluv: 8:31pm On Apr 27, 2021
Pierocash:
it is weekly. What you are to collect weekly is dependent on the worth of the shop.i.e what the shop generates. Ask around you,you will have a clue of what other saloon pay their owners.it may not be exactly same,you can earn more or less depending on what the shop generates. That is why you need to create an enabling environment for the barber to thrive,if not,you will lose
thanks so much
Re: What Your Take About Barbershop? by OliviaNelson: 4:19pm On Mar 07, 2022
I love to visit a barbershop, which has its own atmosphere, a friendly barber and a professional in his field. This is very important to get a good result. For example, on this site https://www.clubmenbarbershop.com/ you can see that this is a place of rest
Re: What Your Take About Barbershop? by stunnert(m): 5:46pm On Mar 07, 2022
Here's a hint: Make sure you set the shop up with posh furnitures if you can afford it, a very good split air conditioner, nice paints or wall murals which will give it a comfy feel. Do all this then charge less or the normal price but don't make it expensive at all, then you'll see how you'll get a lot of customers in a short while

(1) (Reply)

Buisness / Ịgba Boi: Nigerian Scheme Creating Billionaires / Rechargeable Device Repair Shop Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.