Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

The Evil Ipob And KANU Wish Lagos And Yoruba Race Is Now Eating Them Up - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Evil Ipob And KANU Wish Lagos And Yoruba Race Is Now Eating Them Up (508 Views)

Malami’s Media Trial Of Igboho And Kanu / Edo Prophet Curses Anyone Against Eastern Security Network And Kanu / Mr Ibu And Kanu Nwankwo Participate In Wike's 2nd Term Novelty Match(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Evil Ipob And KANU Wish Lagos And Yoruba Race Is Now Eating Them Up by saraki2019(m): 3:19pm On Apr 27, 2021
If you know you know

1 Like

Re: The Evil Ipob And KANU Wish Lagos And Yoruba Race Is Now Eating Them Up by Isobug: 3:26pm On Apr 27, 2021
What you know is just hate

2 Likes

Re: The Evil Ipob And KANU Wish Lagos And Yoruba Race Is Now Eating Them Up by Masterppower: 3:35pm On Apr 27, 2021
saraki2019:
If you know you know

Igbo's have no business with terrorists.

I never knew you were among the people who were paid 15,000 to post thrash like this against ESN/IPOB.

The truth is that anyone fighting or against ESN/IPOB/MNK are nothing but terrorists.

You know what?

No inch of Igbo land will ever be ceded to terrorists.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Evil Ipob And KANU Wish Lagos And Yoruba Race Is Now Eating Them Up by sonofspada(m): 4:35pm On Apr 27, 2021
saraki2019:
If you know you know
Brown envelope journalism.

You type on your own.

The people are with #ESN/IPOB/MNK

THESE ARE OUR LAST LINE OF DEFENSE

YAP!! ALL U LIKE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Evil Ipob And KANU Wish Lagos And Yoruba Race Is Now Eating Them Up by PrinceOfLagos: 4:39pm On Apr 27, 2021
The refugees are yet to return home from Benin republic
Re: The Evil Ipob And KANU Wish Lagos And Yoruba Race Is Now Eating Them Up by jimi4us: 4:49pm On Apr 27, 2021
saraki2019:
If you know you know

To show how illiterate is destroying your generation,you can't even write a three paragraphs article.

Mumuu, if you know you know

Re: The Evil Ipob And KANU Wish Lagos And Yoruba Race Is Now Eating Them Up by mike8804: 5:28pm On Apr 27, 2021
don't be quick to rejoice at people's misfortunes yours might be more tragic. In all the soldiers killed in south east and north east am sure Yoruba will account for 30% deaths.
Re: The Evil Ipob And KANU Wish Lagos And Yoruba Race Is Now Eating Them Up by makemoneywbsite: 6:38pm On Apr 27, 2021
Even Yoruba are aware they're in deep trouble because they do not have any Nnamdi Kanu to fight for them. Wait small... una turn dey come make we see una prowess against Fulani. I know your hope is Benin Republic that's why you still make mouth,
Re: The Evil Ipob And KANU Wish Lagos And Yoruba Race Is Now Eating Them Up by Aketi2: 6:40pm On Apr 27, 2021
No one is wishing the Yorubas evil.

What I do not understand is intentional hatred of the Yorubas for their land and posterity. It beats my imagination that a warlord all the way from Mali, will set up a camp in Ibarapa and make himself Seriki. His throne is even greater than the throne of the local Oba. His palace even more beautiful than the palace of the Oba. He even has soldiers protecting him, his cows and his ransom collecting kidnappers.

The man and his people take turns on the women and girls while the Yoruba men crawl on their belly to greet him. MNK finds it difficult to understand, just like most of us sane people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Evil Ipob And KANU Wish Lagos And Yoruba Race Is Now Eating Them Up by santopelele(m): 6:45pm On Apr 27, 2021
saraki2019:
If you know you know
saraki the chimp with no brain
Re: The Evil Ipob And KANU Wish Lagos And Yoruba Race Is Now Eating Them Up by legitnow: 6:46pm On Apr 27, 2021
FOR THE IGBOS SLAVERY IS NOT AN OPTION.

WE CANNOT GO REFUGEE IN BENIN REPUBLIC.

2 Likes

Re: The Evil Ipob And KANU Wish Lagos And Yoruba Race Is Now Eating Them Up by santopelele(m): 6:49pm On Apr 27, 2021
igbos are the only one still helping you people in this country, assuming there is no igbo in Nigeria, I swear hausa would have turn Nigeria to Islamic country and uses you people like slaves. thank igbos for the freedom you still have now to type this rubbish
Re: The Evil Ipob And KANU Wish Lagos And Yoruba Race Is Now Eating Them Up by hollah123: 7:04pm On Apr 27, 2021
makemoneywbsite:
Even Yoruba are aware they're in deep trouble because they do not have any Nnamdi Kanu to fight for them. Wait small... una turn dey come make we see una prowess against Fulani. I know your hope is Benin Republic that's why you still make mouth,
so this is what u define as fighting for u?

(1) (Reply)

If Nigeria ‘separates’, I Have Nowhere To Go – Tinubu / Ban On Open Grazing, What Is Your Opinion / Like Twitter, Facebook Deletes Buhari’s “genocidal” Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.