Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,878 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

Reps Ask Buhari To Declare State Of Emergency Over Insecurity - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reps Ask Buhari To Declare State Of Emergency Over Insecurity (21233 Views)

Governors Ask Buhari To Take 33 Steps To Rescue Nigeria’s Economy (Full List) / Ex-Senators, Ex-Reps Ask Tinubu To Run For President / 2019: EU, US, UK & Saudi Arabia Ask Buhari Not To Contest; APC Considers Kingibe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reps Ask Buhari To Declare State Of Emergency Over Insecurity by BamakSNR(m): 9:06pm On Apr 27, 2021
Nemere2020:

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-reps-ask-buhari-to-declare-state-of-emergency-over-insecurity

I think that's the best solution now. The police can't unanimously handle it any longer. Especially in Oyo, IMO, Bornu, Zamfara, Benue, Rivers. And we should not be ashamed of seeking help outside the country.
Re: Reps Ask Buhari To Declare State Of Emergency Over Insecurity by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 27, 2021
What femi knows how to do is sit down and talk nonsense grammar up to down, he's a graduate of Unilag abi Lasu so he's not disappointing in that area of talking big big grammar, one advice I can give him, is to stop talking to the gram and making a hell of a speech for the internet and do sth, talk is cheap but there's no action, he talks and talks and talks but no meaningful action, his type are the worst type of deceitful idiots, they hype u and hype u but never do anything to better the situation! The other day the idiot carried women's rights in his head like gala! But he cannot immediately begin impeachment proceedings like his american counterpart Nancy pelosi?
Re: Reps Ask Buhari To Declare State Of Emergency Over Insecurity by ipobarethieves: 9:38pm On Apr 27, 2021
Officialgarri:
State of Emergency should be declared in the South Eastern states. We can't keep living in fear.

It took Jonathan more than 3 months to declare state of emergency in the North East even when bomb blasts can be heard and seen by mere peeping out of the windows of Aso Villa.
Now, Boko Haram now almost have a legitimate government in the NE

Today, we saw the SE people cheering the "unknown gunmen terrorist group " on the streets of Imo state after killing some uniformed officers.

I could do nothing but shake my head pitifully at the decadence we are descending into.

No man with hope, health and wealth, properties and families will jubilate in support of these attacks on his own people.
Only a hopeless IPOBPIGS/ESN insurgents will.
Re: Reps Ask Buhari To Declare State Of Emergency Over Insecurity by Livingstone124: 9:40pm On Apr 27, 2021
Chatflick:
Buhari has achieved every dimension of failure.
point of correction Buhari has overachieved in all failure expectations.

2 Likes

Re: Reps Ask Buhari To Declare State Of Emergency Over Insecurity by Veqtor: 9:49pm On Apr 27, 2021
Have they declared State of emergency in Yobe, kaduna and bornu?

Bloody Fulani idiots have taken over the house of reps as well as the Senate... using their population to pass useless bills.

Little wonder they want to create a database for cows. Clowns.
Re: Reps Ask Buhari To Declare State Of Emergency Over Insecurity by AntiAPC2023(f): 9:49pm On Apr 27, 2021
Sunnybay7:
You are to declare him incompetent and then impeach the terrorist.
gbam
Re: Reps Ask Buhari To Declare State Of Emergency Over Insecurity by Dapson73(m): 9:53pm On Apr 27, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
I will place a curse on anyone that will vote for APC in 2023

Do you have better option? All Nigeria politicians are the same
Re: Reps Ask Buhari To Declare State Of Emergency Over Insecurity by Heffalump(m): 10:19pm On Apr 27, 2021
Buhari should resign! Are you people afraid of telling him the bitter truth
Re: Reps Ask Buhari To Declare State Of Emergency Over Insecurity by Fragility6: 10:31pm On Apr 27, 2021
Chatflick:
Buhari has achieved every dimension of failure.
Even failure as a word shock say buhari pass am
Re: Reps Ask Buhari To Declare State Of Emergency Over Insecurity by foreshore(m): 10:43pm On Apr 27, 2021
Re: Reps Ask Buhari To Declare State Of Emergency Over Insecurity by buckeyemedia: 10:53pm On Apr 27, 2021
Sunnybay7:
You are to declare him incompetent and then impeach the terrorist.
All you ignorant children?
Re: Reps Ask Buhari To Declare State Of Emergency Over Insecurity by niyidenrele: 11:01pm On Apr 27, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
I will place a curse on anyone that will vote for APC in 2023

Prophet of doom speaking
Mtcheww
Re: Reps Ask Buhari To Declare State Of Emergency Over Insecurity by witworth(m): 11:51pm On Apr 27, 2021
If Dem like Dem declear state of urgency, there's already anarchy and anomy, even if Buhari gives a statement today to Begin restructuring to deceive as usual so as to calm temper, the tempo is already high and no going back, either referendum is allowed In all region for the country to separate easily in peace or the necessary violence continue until the country breaks finally into pieces, but like I said , it's too late for the hypocritical national assembly to cry when their heads are off already.
Re: Reps Ask Buhari To Declare State Of Emergency Over Insecurity by nkemjacob2(m): 1:07am On Apr 28, 2021
I laugh. U mean the president that have been playing deaf ears. How can he listen
Re: Reps Ask Buhari To Declare State Of Emergency Over Insecurity by Everest9(m): 1:30am On Apr 28, 2021
Officialgarri:
State of Emergency should be declared in the South Eastern states. We can't keep living in fear.

It took Jonathan more than 3 months to declare state of emergency in the North East even when bomb blasts can be heard and seen by mere peeping out of the windows of Aso Villa.

Today, we saw the SE people cheering the "unknown gunmen terrorist group " on the streets of Imo state after killing some uniformed officers.

I could do nothing but shake my head pitifully at the decadence we are descending into.

No man with hope, health and wealth, properties and families will jubilate in support of these attacks on his own people.
Only a hopeless fool will.

I guess you are buhuri brother because if you are from South East you will do the worst. They are just saying no to slavery is that too much to ask, when they used to lineup along the roads in South East agitating and begging the federal government to hear their cry nobody cares instead they will use the military to kill them like animals and you didn't complain, now you have mouth to tell what is wrong and what is right. I hate anyone who doesn't care about the injustice being done in Nigeria but always fast to defend the Government.

You might be benefiting or feel okay on your own but think about the masses and not just you and your family.

1 Like

Re: Reps Ask Buhari To Declare State Of Emergency Over Insecurity by Never4getU: 1:49am On Apr 28, 2021
For real? These idiots!

What the heck is NASS waiting for before it can proceed impeachment process for gross incompetence. The primary objective of govt is protection of lives and properties. National Assembly itself shoy be occupy for their failure to uphold the sanctity of our institutions else there will be anarchy.
Re: Reps Ask Buhari To Declare State Of Emergency Over Insecurity by gbishman: 2:31am On Apr 28, 2021
Toothless bulldogs
Re: Reps Ask Buhari To Declare State Of Emergency Over Insecurity by pickatyouu: 5:13am On Apr 28, 2021
Buhari no get sense. To him every thing in this country is fine.
Re: Reps Ask Buhari To Declare State Of Emergency Over Insecurity by orisa37: 8:43am On Apr 28, 2021
What does that mean?
Re: Reps Ask Buhari To Declare State Of Emergency Over Insecurity by Charmingpet: 8:44am On Apr 28, 2021
FarahAideed:
The only place that needs state of emergency is Asorock , that's where the problem lies
I concur

1 Like

Re: Reps Ask Buhari To Declare State Of Emergency Over Insecurity by orisa37: 8:46am On Apr 28, 2021
What does that mean? How will a state of emergency bring Faith Hope, Peace and Love in NIGERIA?
Re: Reps Ask Buhari To Declare State Of Emergency Over Insecurity by moorevic(m): 8:49am On Apr 28, 2021
State of emergency isn't the remedy. The problem are those asking for state of emergency.
Re: Reps Ask Buhari To Declare State Of Emergency Over Insecurity by orisa37: 8:51am On Apr 28, 2021
BRING BACK OBASANJO
Re: Reps Ask Buhari To Declare State Of Emergency Over Insecurity by orisa37: 8:58am On Apr 28, 2021
The Presidency is incompetent. The NASS is incompetent, so bring back OBASANJO. He has CERTIFIED EXPERIENCE IN RULING NIGERIA TO SUCCESS.
Re: Reps Ask Buhari To Declare State Of Emergency Over Insecurity by orisa37: 9:01am On Apr 28, 2021
Bring back OBASANJO. He will make NIGERIA work again.
Re: Reps Ask Buhari To Declare State Of Emergency Over Insecurity by orisa37: 9:04am On Apr 28, 2021
LAWAN AND GBAJABIAMILA should please IMPEACH BUHARI NOW.
Re: Reps Ask Buhari To Declare State Of Emergency Over Insecurity by orisa37: 9:08am On Apr 28, 2021
Thank you BENGAZI.
Re: Reps Ask Buhari To Declare State Of Emergency Over Insecurity by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 9:21am On Apr 28, 2021
Ok
Re: Reps Ask Buhari To Declare State Of Emergency Over Insecurity by dalass(f): 2:28pm On Apr 28, 2021
FarahAideed:
The only place that needs state of emergency is Asorock , that's where the problem lies

Exactly!

Once that is taken seriously, other puzzles will fall in place

1 Like

Re: Reps Ask Buhari To Declare State Of Emergency Over Insecurity by FarahAideed: 2:34pm On Apr 28, 2021
Officialgarri:

Only a hopeless fool will.

I hope you also shook ya head painfully when Bokoharam killed 30 soldiers some days ago?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Laolu Akande Denies Olugbenga Olaoye And His Support Group / 7 APC Aspirants Step Down For Segun Abraham In Ondo / "it wilL never happen'' Fela Durotoye rejects forming a pact with Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.