Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,692 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

Remi Tinubu To Smart Adeyemi: 'Are You A Wolf In Sheep’s Clothing?’ - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remi Tinubu To Smart Adeyemi: 'Are You A Wolf In Sheep’s Clothing?’ (47399 Views)

Adeleke Kissed Osun First Lady Titilola Publicly At Remi Tinubu’ Event / Kogi West: Dino Melaye Losing To Smart Adeyemi - PM News / Dino Melaye Loses Local Government To Smart Adeyemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remi Tinubu To Smart Adeyemi: 'Are You A Wolf In Sheep’s Clothing?’ by tit(f): 6:33pm On Apr 27, 2021
AllenSpencer:
When is this war starting

South-East is leading the North with wide margin as it stands. When is the North going to retaliate

Is it the case of the gentle dog eats the fattest bone.

I am so loving the movie.

So the Fulani (not north, stop deceiving yoursef), is fighting the south east?
Re: Remi Tinubu To Smart Adeyemi: 'Are You A Wolf In Sheep’s Clothing?’ by Blakpot: 6:33pm On Apr 27, 2021
Either this woman is plain stupid or pure evil.
Either way she don cast, she's exposed herself.
Rather God has exposed her with her own mouth.

Even with these clear signals ppl would still go ahead and vote for her husband in 2023.

Nigerians truly deserve the leaders they get.

2 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu To Smart Adeyemi: 'Are You A Wolf In Sheep’s Clothing?’ by duality(m): 6:34pm On Apr 27, 2021
When everything is seen from the prism of 2023 election, you get such interruptions

2 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu To Smart Adeyemi: 'Are You A Wolf In Sheep’s Clothing?’ by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 27, 2021
Crystalom3:
eat beans and eggs twice a day for 2 weeks
Chai!! You wicked o, adding water to acid.

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu To Smart Adeyemi: 'Are You A Wolf In Sheep’s Clothing?’ by Femijohn198: 6:35pm On Apr 27, 2021
I will send Dino to impregnate her for me. That is the major reason Dino always disagreed with her in the plenary house.

2 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu To Smart Adeyemi: 'Are You A Wolf In Sheep’s Clothing?’ by Blessedassuranc(f): 6:35pm On Apr 27, 2021
samdunzo:

This is exactly why I am against politics and religion mixing together. Let the affairs of God stay with God, and the affairs of man with man

That woman is just being stupid and heartless...

2 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu To Smart Adeyemi: 'Are You A Wolf In Sheep’s Clothing?’ by pieces18: 6:37pm On Apr 27, 2021
IfGodbeforus:
Insecurity is now a party affair. This is why the country is in a warlike zone.
Shame on Bola Tinubu First Lady.

All this while did anyone hear tinibu say anything about the state of the nation? All its because he doesn't want to offend Hausa people because he needs their blessing to be president of Nigeria. So people should continue to die but his ambition must remain intact.
This for the Yorubas to see their lord / hero. He sold them in 2015,2019, and he still sells them to BH, bandits, kidnappers as well as herdsmen. Yoruba, pls wise - up.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Remi Tinubu To Smart Adeyemi: 'Are You A Wolf In Sheep’s Clothing?’ by Awoleesu(m): 6:38pm On Apr 27, 2021
I'm not really conversant with the 9th NASS, but may I ask if anyone knows if this Tinubu pussycat has ever sponsored any meaningful bill ?

2 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu To Smart Adeyemi: 'Are You A Wolf In Sheep’s Clothing?’ by Blessedassuranc(f): 6:39pm On Apr 27, 2021
aryzgreat:

Pastor of which church?

I still remember this woman's comment against an igbo man during last campaign. Very senseless woman

She is a rccg pastor or deaconess. One of them. Make i just reserve my comment about rccg... infact the bibile refers to them as lukewarm . They are neither hot nor cold. And such shall be spilled out of God's mouth

2 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu To Smart Adeyemi: 'Are You A Wolf In Sheep’s Clothing?’ by pieces18: 6:39pm On Apr 27, 2021
BigSarah:
See what remi Tinubu represents , she prefers to keep quiet and watch things burn...
Some people think buhari’s camp is good at ignoring any evil that happens in this country, imagine what Tinubu’s camp will do when given the opportunity .

Just the her husband is quiet, not to offend Hausa people.
Re: Remi Tinubu To Smart Adeyemi: 'Are You A Wolf In Sheep’s Clothing?’ by AfonjaConehead: 6:43pm On Apr 27, 2021
Coneheaded structures grin

The male conehead was about firing back but quickly remembered the female opolo eyed conehead is the occupant of the ozzaa room of opolo eyed jagbajantis and he aduaya,dake one time....a smart conehead indeed grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remi Tinubu To Smart Adeyemi: 'Are You A Wolf In Sheep’s Clothing?’ by aryzgreat: 6:44pm On Apr 27, 2021
Blessedassuranc:

She is a rccg pastor or deaconess. One of them. Make i just reserve my comment about rccg... infact the bibile refers to them as lukewarm . You are neither hot nor cold. And such shall be spilled out of God's mouth

Quite embarrassing that RCCG now ordains every tom d1ck and Harry just because of their wealth.

Imagine Osibanjo, Pastor Ize Iyamo and Remi Thiefnubuu all ordained ministers of RCCG. What example is the church showing by ordaining these characters as ministers?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Remi Tinubu To Smart Adeyemi: 'Are You A Wolf In Sheep’s Clothing?’ by Gunayo(m): 6:49pm On Apr 27, 2021
Idris AbdulKareem we the patriotic citizens of Nigeria are waiting for another version of Nigeria Jaga Jaga. This is the right time to release another hit song because everything is scatter scatter.
Re: Remi Tinubu To Smart Adeyemi: 'Are You A Wolf In Sheep’s Clothing?’ by Cheeryfeet: 6:49pm On Apr 27, 2021
We are talking of Lives and someone is playing party politics. Shame

3 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu To Smart Adeyemi: 'Are You A Wolf In Sheep’s Clothing?’ by ajl: 6:49pm On Apr 27, 2021
“Are you in PDP (Peoples Democratic Party)? Are you a wolf in sheep’s clothing?”

Like her husband "Jaga-bandit" who said to victims of herdmen that "where are the cows". You and husband will end up in the pot of the Fulani terrorist. A stubborn dog will never listen to the whistle of its hunter-owner. Keep going.

6 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu To Smart Adeyemi: 'Are You A Wolf In Sheep’s Clothing?’ by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 27, 2021
KEYBOARD Warriors that is all we are - shouting online and doing diddly-squat offline - just like me grin
Re: Remi Tinubu To Smart Adeyemi: 'Are You A Wolf In Sheep’s Clothing?’ by lexy2014: 6:50pm On Apr 27, 2021
dederocs:
She is a clown, I thought she was a pastor grin

it questions d integrity of d people who ordained her as a pastor. It clearly shows that even in church, merit isn't a factor

6 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu To Smart Adeyemi: 'Are You A Wolf In Sheep’s Clothing?’ by hush15: 6:52pm On Apr 27, 2021
BigSarah:
See what remi Tinubu represents , she prefers to keep quiet and watch things burn...
Some people think buhari’s camp is good at ignoring any evil that happens in this country, imagine what Tinubu’s camp will do when given the opportunity .

Nigerians never see anything. Make them allow that Vampire enter presidency. They will beg for buhari back. By then, buhari would probably have moved to the UK permanently cos he himself won't any harassment.

Foolish wife of a power drunk husband

2 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu To Smart Adeyemi: 'Are You A Wolf In Sheep’s Clothing?’ by Blessedassuranc(f): 6:52pm On Apr 27, 2021
aryzgreat:

Quite embarrassing that RCCG now ordains every tom d1ck and Harry just because of their wealth.

Imagine Osibanjo, Pastor Ize Iyamo and Remi Thiefnubuu all ordained ministers of RCCG. What example is the church showing by ordaining these characters as ministers?

That church has become the devils tool against nigeria in christiendom. A colossal embarrassment to say

3 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu To Smart Adeyemi: 'Are You A Wolf In Sheep’s Clothing?’ by ayenale1(m): 6:56pm On Apr 27, 2021
Husband and wife dullards

2 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu To Smart Adeyemi: 'Are You A Wolf In Sheep’s Clothing?’ by Shattuck(m): 6:57pm On Apr 27, 2021
and here is a mother who believes that politics and greed is bigger than human lives, how shameless can you be.

3 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu To Smart Adeyemi: 'Are You A Wolf In Sheep’s Clothing?’ by femi4: 6:57pm On Apr 27, 2021
Otuegbe:
shebi dey say this woman na redeem pastor.
her shame dey shame me

she is leopard in sheep clothing.
Every tom, dick and Harry na Pastor for redeem

5 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu To Smart Adeyemi: 'Are You A Wolf In Sheep’s Clothing?’ by OpinionCounts(m): 7:01pm On Apr 27, 2021
IfGodbeforus:
Insecurity is now a party affair. This is why the country is in a warlike zone.
Shame on Bola Tinubu First Lady.

You can imagine the idiotic and moronic thinking of a so called senator, no matter the mayhem and blood bath going on in the country the only thing that matters to her is APC, the entire country can burn to ashes for all she cares, no one should speak out against it so long as APC is the ruling party. So long as her family, children and loved ones are safely kept in foreign lands enjoying her and her husband's loots, the rest of the country populace can be massacred. And this is the creature that some people are wishing to have as first lady.....God forbid.

5 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu To Smart Adeyemi: 'Are You A Wolf In Sheep’s Clothing?’ by samdunzo: 7:02pm On Apr 27, 2021
Blessedassuranc:

That woman is just being stupid and heartless...

Very unfortunate, its when she loses her office her senses will come back
Re: Remi Tinubu To Smart Adeyemi: 'Are You A Wolf In Sheep’s Clothing?’ by alimiadedayo1: 7:03pm On Apr 27, 2021
mcmbonu:
#Where is buhari.

Hit like to support the movement
Buhari has gone to see his ancestors in sudan
Re: Remi Tinubu To Smart Adeyemi: 'Are You A Wolf In Sheep’s Clothing?’ by gurunlocker: 7:05pm On Apr 27, 2021
So because he is in APC, he shouldn't speak the truth? Or because your husband has an agenda?

3 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu To Smart Adeyemi: 'Are You A Wolf In Sheep’s Clothing?’ by Heavensent01(m): 7:06pm On Apr 27, 2021
ngadaAwo:
this is supposed god Queen of Tinubu urchins

useless ashawo kobo kobo
Dino maleye don fork her wide ikpu tire.

This is what Apc is all about
playing politics with human blood
God forbid we have this useless woman's husband as president.
we rather have Shekau

come 2023 it's either the south push for restructuring or the North will rule forever
nonsense!

Thunder Fire you and your cocain pushing husband there.
God punish all Tinubu urchins
useless prostitute

Dino fúck her where? if Dino sue you now, you will be looking helpless
Re: Remi Tinubu To Smart Adeyemi: 'Are You A Wolf In Sheep’s Clothing?’ by odaniel1(m): 7:08pm On Apr 27, 2021
THIS IS WHAT TINUBU WOULD DO IF HE WERE ELECTED. IGNORE THE KILLINGS OF SO MANY! OUT OF THE MOUTH OF THE WIFE, THE HUSBAND SPEAKETH!

5 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu To Smart Adeyemi: 'Are You A Wolf In Sheep’s Clothing?’ by Alary: 7:14pm On Apr 27, 2021
Most people commenting do not know she is speaking in subtle parables. It is clear that she mentioned where all the crises are stemming from (PDP) if you know , you know. The message has gotten to its destination, they will soon reply as usual .But no matter how they tried to destabilise this country so as to make themselves a new and repentant party, Nigerians will never consider them again .Let them continue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remi Tinubu To Smart Adeyemi: 'Are You A Wolf In Sheep’s Clothing?’ by chaloskyx: 7:15pm On Apr 27, 2021
WE ARE TALKING ABOUT LIVES BEING LOST AYNTY REMI IS PLAYING APC VS PDP POLITICS I SAID IT UNA POLITICIANS NO SEND UNA YOU WOULD ALL DIE MISRABLE DEATHS FOLLOWING THESE PEOPLE A REVOLUTION AND POLITICAL CLEANSING IS OUR ONLY WAYOUT
Re: Remi Tinubu To Smart Adeyemi: 'Are You A Wolf In Sheep’s Clothing?’ by Omoluabi16(m): 7:15pm On Apr 27, 2021
Remi tinubu is a very daft woman. Someone who has no business being in the senate but is only here as a result of her greedy husbands unending lust for power. In fact, she is a fool. I am yet to see any of her comments condemning the recent happening or offering her condolences to he bereaved. If a new Nigeria is EVER birthed, people like this should be stoned. I am seething!

2 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu To Smart Adeyemi: 'Are You A Wolf In Sheep’s Clothing?’ by executive12: 7:21pm On Apr 27, 2021
Awoleesu:
I'm not really conversant with the 9th NASS, but may I ask if anyone knows if this Tinubu pussycat has ever sponsored any meaningful bill ?

I don't think she has sponsored any meaningful bill. She doesn't deserve to be in the Senate.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

NLC North & South-West Will Not Join The NLC Strike Against Fuel Price Hike / Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) / Bandits’ Leader, Dogo Jede, Weds 16-year-old Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.