Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

Shady Grants Offers In Nigeria (sem, Telpecon, Golden Bridge, Ossea, Etc) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Shady Grants Offers In Nigeria (sem, Telpecon, Golden Bridge, Ossea, Etc) (3988 Views)

What It Means When The Court Grants Bail In The Sum Of N20m Or Any Other Amount / Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? / Sem Grant Disbursement: The Gruesome Sins Of Donaldo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shady Grants Offers In Nigeria (sem, Telpecon, Golden Bridge, Ossea, Etc) by Sirjudy1(m): 5:05pm On Apr 27, 2021
SEM, TELPECON, OSSEA, GOLDEN BRIDGE, THEOBARTH, etc are all the same, united by one common denominator: lies and deceit.

SEM started it, and the principle is fairly simple: Device a means to raise small amounts of money from a very large group of people... Make the money small, and promise a big return. Preach about taking risks and whatnots... And cash in millions from them.. The little amount each person pays is not so significant to cause much feeling of loss, but more than enough when pooled together to enrich those urchins that propagate it. Nice strategy.

The ingenious plan worked like magic with the defunct SEM led by Donald Olorunkeyede. Now like every scam before it, once a new system is developed and proven to "work", others would begin to dive in, head first, and reap from it until it would eventually "cast".

Remember the days of ponzi schemes? It started with MMM, and people were getting scammed quietly and peacefully until some boys began to punch their calculators and realized how much Mavrodi was probably cashing out on daily basis.. then, boom, other scammers joined the queue...

You are welcome, it's the same principle that's at play here.

Anyway, back to the main gist.

The "success" story of SEM swung others into action. Telpecon decided to repackage SEM's product and surprisingly they did it so well that it sold to the same customers that bought SEM. And, of course, some new customers came on board. Fantastic! Incredible! Ingenious!

Oh, I forgot to add that everything sells well "In God's name" in Africa. Telpecon knew this and rather than use a lawyer as SEM did, they decided to step up their game with canonical titles. It boosted their game, and made everybody to believe that Telpecon is not SEM, and SEM is not Telpecon. Telpecon was instead the promised messiah that has come to right the wrongs of SEM. I have never understood how religion can turn a professor into a brainless zombie, but, yes, it happens. Every time.

Anyway, let's roll on:

One Rev. Elomama came on board and began the game began.

As the success of Telpecon was taking its glorious ride, others began to spring up, to get a huge chunk of their own cake. Of course, each was based on the same storyline. The story is easy to sell in a society that is too lazy to engage in research. Suddenly, nameless donors began to spring up from around the world to offer free grants to Nigerians, and funds from these people are there for grabs.. of course, for a little token. grin grin

Then the game started;

Commonwealth grant,
Theobarth grant,
OSSEA grant,
Rohoboth grant,
MTN SIM grant,
Candle light grant,
Freedom grant,
Young fishers grant,
Access banki grant,
The list is endless...

Each of these grants promises to give millions of naira to their subscribers so long as they can register with some amount of money, and buy the ID card, face cap, t shirt, pay for verification, pay for capturing, blah blah..

And what's more striking?? All these "grant providers" are headed by "men of God!"

One thing about a populous, largely uneducated, and impoverished third-world society is that whatever branded with "foreign" and "religion" sells well, so its no big deal that all these grants have millions of people that commit their meager resources to it, expecting a huge return which will definitely, never come.

People like OSSEA have decided to use their large pool of people as a business model, and I even heard the leader talking about starting a cryptocurrency in which he plans to force every beneficiary to invest in.

The drama will keep unfolding, and we will keep watching. But the earlier you all wise up, the better.

Peace!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shady Grants Offers In Nigeria (sem, Telpecon, Golden Bridge, Ossea, Etc) by tplayer: 3:48pm On Apr 28, 2021
Sirjudy1:
SEM, TELPECON, OSSEA, GOLDEN BRIDGE, THEOBARTH, etc are all the same, united by one common denominator: lies and deceit.

SEM started it, and the principle is fairly simple: Device a means to raise small amounts of money from a very large group of people... Make the money small, and promise a big return. Preach about taking risks and whatnots... And cash in millions from them.. The little amount each person pays is not so significant to cause much feeling of loss, but more than enough when pooled together to enrich those urchins that propagate it. Nice strategy.

The ingenious plan worked like magic with the defunct SEM led by Donald Olorunkeyede. Now like every scam before it, once a new system is developed and proven to "work", others would begin to dive in, head first, and reap from it until it would eventually "cast".

Remember the days of ponzi schemes? It started with MMM, and people were getting scammed quietly and peacefully until some boys began to punch their calculators and realized how much Mavrodi was probably cashing out on daily basis.. then, boom, other scammers joined the queue...

The "success" story of SEM swung others into action. Telpecon decided to repackage SEM's product and surprisingly they did it so well that it sold to the same customers that bought SEM. And, of course, some new customers came on board. Fantastic! Incredible! Ingenious!

Oh, I forgot to add that everything sells well "In God's name" in Africa. Telpecon knew this and rather than use a lawyer as SEM did, they decided to step up their game with canonical titles. It boosted their game, and made everybody to believe that Telpecon is not SEM, and SEM is not Telpecon. Telpecon was instead the promised messiah that has come to right the wrongs of SEM. I have never understood how religion can turn a professor into a brainless zombie, but, yes, it happens. Every time.

Anyway, let's roll on:

As the success of Telpecon was taking its glorious ride, others began to spring up, to get a huge chunk of their own cake. Of course, each was based on the same storyline. The story is easy to sell in a society that is too lazy to engage in research. Suddenly, nameless donors began to spring up from around the world to offer free grants to Nigerians, and funds from these people are there for grabs.. of course, for a little token. grin grin

Then the game started;

Commonwealth grant,
Theobarth grant,
OSSEA grant,
Rohoboth grant,
MTN SIM grant,
Candle light grant,
Freedom grant,
Young fishers grant,
Access banki grant,
The list is endless...

Each of these grants promises to give millions of naira to their subscribers so long as they can register with some amount of money, and buy the ID card, face cap, t shirt, pay for verification, pay for capturing, blah blah..

And what's more striking?? All these "grant providers" are headed by "men of God!"

One thing about a populous, largely uneducated, and impoverished third-world society is that whatever branded with "foreign" and "religion" sells well, so its no big deal that all these grants have millions of people that commit their meager resources to it, expecting a huge return which will definitely, never come.

People like OSSEA have decided to use their large pool of people as a business model, and I even heard the leader talking about starting a cryptocurrency in which he plans to force every beneficiary to invest in.

The drama will keep unfolding, and we will keep watching. But the earlier you all wise up, the better.

Peace!

What a clear-sighted analysis! You are incredible!

Please endeavour to check this link out: https://www.nairaland.com/6163262/know-anything-telpecon

1 Like

Re: Shady Grants Offers In Nigeria (sem, Telpecon, Golden Bridge, Ossea, Etc) by tplayer: 3:54pm On Apr 28, 2021
Sirjudy1:

Anyway, let's roll on:

Then the game started;

Commonwealth grant,
Theobarth grant,
OSSEA grant,
Rohoboth grant,
MTN SIM grant,
Candle light grant,
Freedom grant,
Young fishers grant,
Access banki grant,
The list is endless...

Peace!

The donors (aka beneficiaries) are forming a pressure group to expedite disbursement. A complete waste of time.

I have told them here: if you like form pressure cooker, Elomama and other pestilential bastards have no money to disbursement except, of course, fatuous and asinine updates

5 Likes

Re: Shady Grants Offers In Nigeria (sem, Telpecon, Golden Bridge, Ossea, Etc) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 29, 2021
Sirjudy1:

Anyway, let's roll on:

Then the game started;

Commonwealth grant,
Theobarth grant,
OSSEA grant,
Rohoboth grant,
MTN SIM grant,
Candle light grant,
Freedom grant,
Young fishers grant,
Access banki grant,
The list is endless...

Peace!

This Is too detailed, Pls take this post down because I'm currently doing my own research and development and building my own model. The level of gullibility and Ignorance In Africa Is very massive for cashing out for those who can make use of their third eye. I'm a Capitalist In the making and I will be entering the market with force and will hit these urchins and cashcows hard....grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Shady Grants Offers In Nigeria (sem, Telpecon, Golden Bridge, Ossea, Etc) by tplayer: 8:28pm On Apr 29, 2021
Evolutionlove:

This Is too detailed, Pls take this post down because I'm currently doing my own research and development and building my own model. The level of gullibility and Ignorance In Africa Is very massive for cashing out for those who can make use of their third eye. I'm a Capitalist In the making and I will be entering the market with force and will hit these urchins and cashcows hard....grin grin grin

Bad guy.Take it easy on the ignorant crowd.
Re: Shady Grants Offers In Nigeria (sem, Telpecon, Golden Bridge, Ossea, Etc) by Sirjudy1(m): 6:35pm On May 01, 2021
Evolutionlove:

Hahahahaha

You still have the chance now.. e neva too cast laidat
Re: Shady Grants Offers In Nigeria (sem, Telpecon, Golden Bridge, Ossea, Etc) by tplayer: 10:41pm On May 01, 2021
Sirjudy1:

Hahahahaha

You still have the chance now.. e neva too cast laidat

Abi. The ignorance around is huge.
Re: Shady Grants Offers In Nigeria (sem, Telpecon, Golden Bridge, Ossea, Etc) by herveze: 8:43pm On May 09, 2021
Pastor in our area just called me this afternoon to come for candle light grant,he explained everything from a to z but in my mind I know that it is scam,he told me that they will open an account for me and deposit 5millions into the account for me and they will get office for me to start giving out their monies to beneficiaries.he said I should send my account details,BVN and passport and my signature to him via WhatsApp,and I say make I check on Nairaland first before I send him all my details. Please I just want advice from you people about this candle light grant? I don't want to loose the opportunity but mind is telling me that it is scam.
Re: Shady Grants Offers In Nigeria (sem, Telpecon, Golden Bridge, Ossea, Etc) by tplayer: 11:01pm On May 09, 2021
herveze:
Pastor in our area just called me this afternoon to come for candle light grant,he explained everything from a to z but in my mind I know that it is scam,he told me that they will open an account for me and deposit 5millions into the account for me and they will get office for me to start giving out their monies to beneficiaries.he said I should send my account details,BVN and passport and my signature to him via WhatsApp,and I say make I check on Nairaland first before I send him all my details. Please I just want advice from you people about this candle light grant? I don't want to loose the opportunity but mind is telling me that it is scam.

Read the first post in this thread. It's a clear-sighted analysis of grants in Nigeria.

For good measure, visit this thread https://www.nairaland.com/6163262/know-anything-telpecon

After these, you should be able to decide what you want.
Re: Shady Grants Offers In Nigeria (sem, Telpecon, Golden Bridge, Ossea, Etc) by Sirjudy1(m): 7:10am On May 10, 2021
tplayer:

Read the first post in this thread. It's a clear-sighted analysis of grants in Nigeria.

For good measure, visit this thread https://www.nairaland.com/6163262/know-anything-telpecon

After these, you should be able to decide what you want.

Someone promised deposit 5million in your account, and build you an office and even stuff the office with sacks of cash to start giving to others because you sent your details on whatsapp, and you have the mind to ask if its real undecided

Make una dey reason these things nah embarassed

I dont know why people get easily hoodwinked by these obvious, easy-to-spot lies. Is that really how the world works?

Use your head!

3 Likes

Re: Shady Grants Offers In Nigeria (sem, Telpecon, Golden Bridge, Ossea, Etc) by Gillow101(m): 5:03pm On Jul 17, 2021
Hello NL,

My brother in-law asked me to fill and submit a form about 4 months ago. He’s based in the states. He got back some days ago and handed me a Verve Prepaid card from Golden Bridge MFI. We are supposed to go for the final authentication/verification process in a week to have access to a 10 million naira grant ( on each card because I filled the form for i and my 2 siblings ). I’ve never heard of the grant or scheme before and I honestly find it too good to be true so I had to come to NL for some insights.

I will return with what unfolds after the final verifications which is supposed to give me access to a free 30 million naira.

Here is the picture of the card

Re: Shady Grants Offers In Nigeria (sem, Telpecon, Golden Bridge, Ossea, Etc) by tplayer: 7:59pm On Aug 07, 2021
How far OSSEA grant na. Oodua Grant grin grin grin

The one with the funny sharing formula grin grin grin

Adelowo don cash out.
Re: Shady Grants Offers In Nigeria (sem, Telpecon, Golden Bridge, Ossea, Etc) by helinuesIsaMumu: 10:24pm On Aug 07, 2021
Gillow101:
Hello NL,

My brother in-law asked me to fill and submit a form about 4 months ago. He’s based in the states. He got back some days ago and handed me a Verve Prepaid card from Golden Bridge MFI. We are supposed to go for the final authentication/verification process in a week to have access to a 10 million naira grant ( on each card because I filled the form for i and my 2 siblings ). I’ve never heard of the grant or scheme before and I honestly find it too good to be true so I had to come to NL for some insights.

I will return with what unfolds after the final verifications which is supposed to give me access to a free 30 million naira.

How did it go?
Re: Shady Grants Offers In Nigeria (sem, Telpecon, Golden Bridge, Ossea, Etc) by nedekid: 6:56am On Aug 08, 2021
Gillow101:
Hello NL,

Kindly update.
How far with the grant? Did you clinch the money? grin
Re: Shady Grants Offers In Nigeria (sem, Telpecon, Golden Bridge, Ossea, Etc) by nedekid: 6:58am On Aug 08, 2021
helinuesIsaMumu:

How did it go?
Same question I asked.
Hope the guy is not in jail oh grin

1 Like

Re: Shady Grants Offers In Nigeria (sem, Telpecon, Golden Bridge, Ossea, Etc) by tplayer: 7:09am On Aug 08, 2021
TELPECON promised ATM cards too grin angry grin
Re: Shady Grants Offers In Nigeria (sem, Telpecon, Golden Bridge, Ossea, Etc) by authority2006(m): 8:03am On Aug 08, 2021
Sirjudy1:
Remember the days of ponzi schemes? It started with MMM,

Ponzi scheme didn't start with MMM, and that's why ponzi scheme will never fizzle out.
I participated in ponzi scheme in the year 2005. My older brothers participated in it in the 90's

1 Like

Re: Shady Grants Offers In Nigeria (sem, Telpecon, Golden Bridge, Ossea, Etc) by ivolt: 8:14am On Aug 08, 2021
The OP is one of the few that gets it.
But the victims often fight you if one tried to expose the scam.

1 Like

Re: Shady Grants Offers In Nigeria (sem, Telpecon, Golden Bridge, Ossea, Etc) by Sirjudy1(m): 8:50am On Aug 09, 2021
Inasmuch as we know that the grants are 220% fake, let's still keep catching cruise on them.

Here is a random question, a typical answer from a grant subscriber, and a common sense logic they don't ever think about:

Q: The money you paid to Apostle Theobarth, Elomama and other providers of fictitious Grants, what exactly is it for?

A: To source for grant.

Rational logic they don't think about:
What stage was Apostle Theophilus (and others) at the point they demanded for the money?

There are 2 possible answers:
A. About to set out for the the task of sourcing for the grant

B. Already obtained the grant, awaiting disbursement.

Now, let's examine these two answers:

If A, then how did they know how much they were going to get at the end of the exercise, hence the amount each person would get? Everybody was already promised a certain amount of money at the point of registration.

If B, that means they already had the funds before asking for the registration money...

Hence, they obtained a DEFINITE amount of money for the subscribers, why make the registration unlimited while still retaining the same amount to be paid to each subscriber?

Recall that the only thing that actually qualifies a subscriber (or cluster, whichever name they gave it) is paying the registration fee.. I'm sure they didn't obtain an unlimited grant�

Let's stop here for now. Have a blessed day!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Otokoto Ritual Killer Finally Executed After 20 Years / Just 2o Clock now See The Amount Of People Killed In Ugheli Cult War PHOTOS / 17 Year Old Girl Rapes Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.