Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

Wike Imposes Curfew On All Rivers' Land Boarders From 8pm - 6am - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Imposes Curfew On All Rivers' Land Boarders From 8pm - 6am (24606 Views)

COVID-19: Bayelsa Imposes Curfew From 8pm To 6am / LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting / Governor Obiano Restricts Movement Of Tankers Carrying Petrol From 8pm To 5am (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Imposes Curfew On All Rivers' Land Boarders From 8pm - 6am by bamasite2: 7:09pm On Apr 27, 2021
If that helps keep the state safe from this raging storm of violence, then it is welcome.

1 Like

Re: Wike Imposes Curfew On All Rivers' Land Boarders From 8pm - 6am by jerflakes(m): 7:12pm On Apr 27, 2021
helinues:

Tell UGM abi na UGU to stop the unnecessary attack first

When wike sent the army to kill igbos in oyigbo, where were you?

Una never see anything.

By the time we're done, when you hear igbo, you go shiver.

5 Likes

Re: Wike Imposes Curfew On All Rivers' Land Boarders From 8pm - 6am by bluefilm: 7:13pm On Apr 27, 2021
Hahahaha

Looks like the LockDown kingpin is back!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Wike Imposes Curfew On All Rivers' Land Boarders From 8pm - 6am by helinues: 7:14pm On Apr 27, 2021
jerflakes:

When wike sent the army to kill igbos in oyigbo, where were you?

Una never see anything.

By the time we're done, when you hear igbo, you go shiver.

Get done with your region first.. We go read am for news

1 Like

Re: Wike Imposes Curfew On All Rivers' Land Boarders From 8pm - 6am by Omoslim26: 7:15pm On Apr 27, 2021
goodnessme1:
Are you more Igbo than me.

Kpachara anya gi.

My question is how can you be Igbo and wish unrest in Igboland knowing fully well the implications it has on the innocent citizens of the region.

Ngwa kowa kam nwota ghì ofuma.
Re: Wike Imposes Curfew On All Rivers' Land Boarders From 8pm - 6am by Zoey95: 7:15pm On Apr 27, 2021
first stage.... best decision ever

1 Like

Re: Wike Imposes Curfew On All Rivers' Land Boarders From 8pm - 6am by desiredhome: 7:16pm On Apr 27, 2021
BigSarah:

Are you saying IPOB is responsible for the attacks on security operatives in Rivers state?
Who else? use your tongue to count your teeth.....

They will be the first to start when they face them they will begin to play the victim card...

Na fly wey no dey hear dey follow death body enter grave
Re: Wike Imposes Curfew On All Rivers' Land Boarders From 8pm - 6am by annyz: 7:16pm On Apr 27, 2021
igbozionism:

you are not in tune with reality. soldiers were killed at isiokpo, the capital of ikwerre LGA and you believe it was done by outsiders from another state?

Please ask him.

Some people are coconut head.
Re: Wike Imposes Curfew On All Rivers' Land Boarders From 8pm - 6am by achaemeka(m): 7:19pm On Apr 27, 2021
TonyeBarcanista:

The coming days will be interesting because I want to see their guts.

Rivers is not a state where rubbish is accommodated. We have had our fair share of violence and we saw how it made us underdeveloped, we won't allow any rascal to return us to that era.

Hello mr tony,good evening sir.
Please cheeck this out it urgent.

Nairalanders abeg I need una help.
Abeg I need some financial support to do some expenses in school.
Man never chop anyfood since three day apart from garri and salt.Make una pity me,make I nor still sleep hungry today.
Ulcer don already worry me.

My monthly allowance for schooling,don finish due to increase in price of goods and services and my guardian say make I nor disturb am.

Pls 5k will do wonders for me.

F,i,r,s,t b,a,n,k
Re: Wike Imposes Curfew On All Rivers' Land Boarders From 8pm - 6am by reiddecuti: 7:20pm On Apr 27, 2021
Lajet:
Wicked Wike always ready to punish Rivers state people. Any small thing he will impose a curfew. power-drunk Dictator

Curfew still dey sweet this one. Na soldiers UGM and Boko boyz don kill finish go enforce am.
Re: Wike Imposes Curfew On All Rivers' Land Boarders From 8pm - 6am by heybeebugatty(m): 7:20pm On Apr 27, 2021
Welcome development
Re: Wike Imposes Curfew On All Rivers' Land Boarders From 8pm - 6am by rickyrex(m): 7:21pm On Apr 27, 2021
TonyeBarcanista:

Who are the cowards? If they are well armed why can't they come out in the open to engage the military or even police?

Anyway, Rivers state won't tolerate anybody or group to turn our peaceful state into theatre of war. I pity anybody that will want to pull this kind of stunt again.
so those armed men that attacked IMO state police station are ghost
Re: Wike Imposes Curfew On All Rivers' Land Boarders From 8pm - 6am by chaloskyx: 7:21pm On Apr 27, 2021
MAKE UNA KILL YOURSELVES JARE WHEN YOU GUYS HAVE SHOT EACHOTHER DEAD THE FEW NIGERIANS IN THE DIASPORA WOULD COME BACK TO NAIJA AND RESTRUCTURE AND TURN THE FORTUNES OF THE COUNTRY AROUND TILL THEN MAKE UNA DO AS YOU PLEASE NAIJA MATTER DON TAYA PERSON HABA

2 Likes

Re: Wike Imposes Curfew On All Rivers' Land Boarders From 8pm - 6am by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 7:22pm On Apr 27, 2021
For this our good pitakwa, some people want cause disaster, but na our machine gun we go use scatter, no matter who dem be we give dem banter, make dem try nonsense,we go jike dem,e no go good ooo,we dey your side D1,wike,ebube dike angry
Re: Wike Imposes Curfew On All Rivers' Land Boarders From 8pm - 6am by Aketi2: 7:22pm On Apr 27, 2021
TonyeBarcanista:

The coming days will be interesting because I want to see their guts.

Rivers is not a state where rubbish is accommodated. We have had our fair share of violence and we saw how it made us underdeveloped, we won't allow any rascal to return us to that era.

You can kill the indigenous people of Obigbo again and say that Rivers state that does not tolerate rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Wike Imposes Curfew On All Rivers' Land Boarders From 8pm - 6am by desiredhome: 7:23pm On Apr 27, 2021
Homeboiy:
It won’t still stop another attack
Are you part of them?
Re: Wike Imposes Curfew On All Rivers' Land Boarders From 8pm - 6am by Confirmedzombie: 7:25pm On Apr 27, 2021
legitnow:

THE MILITARY SHOULD COME OUT TO ENFORCE IT.

THEY WILL MEET THEIR DOOM.

IT IS LIKE ENFORCING CURFEW IN BORNO.

Your days are number you bloody Igbos supporter. I challenge you to tell the cowards to come again to attack in Rivers state.

I bet you in next 3 to 4 days, watch out how the ESN will be defeated.

I await your usual cry and wailing here on nairaland.

Bloody fool seeking for cheap mentions.

1 Like

Re: Wike Imposes Curfew On All Rivers' Land Boarders From 8pm - 6am by itu404(m): 7:26pm On Apr 27, 2021
Good Ol' curfew ...one way to restore tranquility when anarchy or confusion threatens. Good job, sir.
Re: Wike Imposes Curfew On All Rivers' Land Boarders From 8pm - 6am by jorne: 7:27pm On Apr 27, 2021
Can you read what you wrote slowly to yourself? Does it make sense?
Lajet:
Wicked Wike always ready to punish Rivers state people. Any small thing he will impose a curfew. power-drunk Dictator

1 Like

Re: Wike Imposes Curfew On All Rivers' Land Boarders From 8pm - 6am by goodnessme1(f): 7:28pm On Apr 27, 2021
Omoslim26:

My question is how can you be Igbo and wish unrest in Igboland knowing fully well the implications it has on the innocent citizens of the region.

Ngwa kowa kam nwota ghì ofuma.
No body wish unrest.

But your nigeria police and army should stop killing agitators.

1 Like

Re: Wike Imposes Curfew On All Rivers' Land Boarders From 8pm - 6am by PAWG(m): 7:29pm On Apr 27, 2021
igbozionism:

I never said that

Every discerning person knows you implied IPOB, too late to retract
Re: Wike Imposes Curfew On All Rivers' Land Boarders From 8pm - 6am by Confirmedzombie: 7:29pm On Apr 27, 2021
Im shocked how the Imo state youths support this attacks by ESN and Igbos in there land.

Shame on All Imo state youths.

He who laughs last, laughs the best.
Re: Wike Imposes Curfew On All Rivers' Land Boarders From 8pm - 6am by spacechuks(m): 7:29pm On Apr 27, 2021
[quote author=TonyeBarcanista post=101177787]
Spare me your sermon, lead the subsequent attack in Rivers and let's see whether it will be pleasant for you and your sponsors. Rivers people will never tolerate such madness in our land... If you think you can come into Rivers to turn it to theatre of war, kindly proceed to display your "bravery" and let's see the outcome.[/quote

You talk as if rivers is bereaved of their own internal security issues

Rivers is the headquarter of militia and cult men in South south

I can give you statistics of Rivers internal attacks on their citizens

E.g. The late guy from omoku that killed dozens of innocent people in the wake of a new year
Just some few weeks ago, there was attack on innocent citizens in Andoni with scores killed
Or is the one at Tai 2017,were cult boys entered the community and killed tens of hundreds; all these attacks are carried out by known Rivers sons on innocent rivers citizens

At least the UGM are not targeting innocent citizens like bandits and bokoharam, they are targeting terrorist fulanii in the army who feel they can come to our region and eat our oil money and kill our people

6 Likes

Re: Wike Imposes Curfew On All Rivers' Land Boarders From 8pm - 6am by damilola1978: 7:34pm On Apr 27, 2021
When he invited Burna boy, why did he not implement this that time...
Re: Wike Imposes Curfew On All Rivers' Land Boarders From 8pm - 6am by Lazenby007(m): 7:36pm On Apr 27, 2021
mcmbonu:
#Where is buhari.

Hit like to support the movement
He is in za oza room with Aisha
Re: Wike Imposes Curfew On All Rivers' Land Boarders From 8pm - 6am by SmartPolician: 7:36pm On Apr 27, 2021
legitnow:
VERY GOOD, NOW, THE ARMY SHOULD COME OUT ON THE STREET TO ENFORCE IT.

THOSE DAYZ WEN CURFEW IS ORDERED AND PEOPLE GO DEY FEAR IS GONE.

NOW THE ARMY IS AFRAID.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

If the military comes out in their numbers to enforce it, nothing will happen.

However, soldiers have so bastardized the military that I don't even have regards for them. In the past, I would gladly tell you that the military doesn't accept bribes but not anymore.

In fact, the police is even learning from the military because most military checkpoints don't accept less than #500. During the lockdown, it was even worse, as they only accepted #1k.

The same military we pay tax to pay their salaries still call us bloody civilians, showing complete disrespect for their employers.

You have issues with your neighbor and he will call a soldier on you. The soldier will come and beat you up. What business does a soldier have with a civilian in a sane society?

I don't pity those dudes one bit. They are getting their match in Boko Haram and unknown gunmen.

1 Like

Re: Wike Imposes Curfew On All Rivers' Land Boarders From 8pm - 6am by FBIBOT(m): 7:38pm On Apr 27, 2021
Gradually Nigeria is self destructing.... It's well

1 Like

Re: Wike Imposes Curfew On All Rivers' Land Boarders From 8pm - 6am by richmond500: 7:38pm On Apr 27, 2021
TonyeBarcanista:
My advice to gunmen, whoever they are, is for.them to leave Rivers state because the people and the government will not tolerate their madness.

EDITED

I expect all the Nairaland insurgents and gunmen sympathisers that think the curfew is unenforceable and Rivers will be turned to another Imo by the cowards called gunmen to step up their game, walk their talk and defy the curfew... Let us see what will happen afterwards
to think there are people that supports the madness of these unknown gun men baffles me..
Like someone attacks security personnel and they are happy because of their hatred for Buhari

1 Like

Re: Wike Imposes Curfew On All Rivers' Land Boarders From 8pm - 6am by Rodwave: 7:39pm On Apr 27, 2021
TonyeBarcanista:
My advice to gunmen, whoever they are, is for.them to leave Rivers state because the people and the government will not tolerate their madness.

EDITED

I expect all the Nairaland insurgents and gunmen sympathisers that think the curfew is unenforceable and Rivers will be turned to another Imo by the cowards called gunmen to step up their game, walk their talk and defy the curfew... Let us see what will happen afterwards
Becareful of what you wish for man. You have a life to live but most criminals are already dead men walking. They have nothing to loose.

1 Like

Re: Wike Imposes Curfew On All Rivers' Land Boarders From 8pm - 6am by AishaYesufu: 7:40pm On Apr 27, 2021
BigSarah:

Are you saying IPOB is responsible for the attacks on security operatives in Rivers state?
they are obviously
Re: Wike Imposes Curfew On All Rivers' Land Boarders From 8pm - 6am by reXurrectionZA(m): 7:41pm On Apr 27, 2021
After this bulldog finishes smoking ikwere weed he starts being stupid
Re: Wike Imposes Curfew On All Rivers' Land Boarders From 8pm - 6am by Omoslim26: 7:44pm On Apr 27, 2021
goodnessme1:
No body wish unrest.

But your nigeria police and army should stop killing agitators.

Every sane person knows the Useless Fg treated the issue of self determination wrongly. Starting from massob to ipob.

But this madness you are celebrating how will it in anyway help the region dat should be thinking of development and preparing for the uncertainty of the unity of this failed evil forest.

Why is Massob not taking this route to violence.

Why is it this blood sucking occult group ipob.

If a state of emergency is imposed in the region will it give you joy to see innocent people suffer.

A man that applauds the killings of his own brothers just to get at and spite his enemy is more than a demon.

Tufiakwa God forbid bad thing.

I will never be a supporter of evil.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Inherited A Country With Bombs Going Off In Cities – Buhari / Aisha Wakil Alkali Speaks Igbo As The Mama Boko Haram Is Interviewed By BBC Igbo / Pictures From APC Campaign Rally Wurno Sokoto. Details Of Defectors. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.