Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,516 members, 7,808,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

Wike Imposes Curfew On All Rivers' Land Boarders From 8pm - 6am - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Imposes Curfew On All Rivers' Land Boarders From 8pm - 6am (24615 Views)

COVID-19: Bayelsa Imposes Curfew From 8pm To 6am / LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting / Governor Obiano Restricts Movement Of Tankers Carrying Petrol From 8pm To 5am (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Imposes Curfew On All Rivers' Land Boarders From 8pm - 6am by adekolaelect(m): 8:44pm On Apr 27, 2021
Lajet:
Wicked Wike always ready to punish Rivers state people. Any small thing he will impose a curfew. power-drunk Dictator
I know all what God created in good but you are the one choose to be senseless and stupid .Did you say this to support Bokoharam? Bcs nothing makes you different from those Bokoharam suicide Bombers .

Re: Wike Imposes Curfew On All Rivers' Land Boarders From 8pm - 6am by Militant30: 8:45pm On Apr 27, 2021
ESN don buy market from Rivers people, we go bust their anus no be wetin Army dey do with them, make Dem kponkpi for south East only oooooo
Re: Wike Imposes Curfew On All Rivers' Land Boarders From 8pm - 6am by Militant30: 8:53pm On Apr 27, 2021
Armaggedon:
afonja detected. Hope you won't soon have course to cry about Rivers turning to Bornu.

Shut up small boy, Get close to Rivers State border and see what will happen to you,I can see dirts from Aba has blocked your brain

1 Like

Re: Wike Imposes Curfew On All Rivers' Land Boarders From 8pm - 6am by NairaMaster1(m): 8:58pm On Apr 27, 2021
Lajet:
Wicked Wike always ready to punish Rivers state people. Any small thing he will impose a curfew. power-drunk Dictator

Don't mind the idiot. When he was forming emperor he didn't know he was digging his political grave.

When these guys finish with him, his diabetes will increase
Re: Wike Imposes Curfew On All Rivers' Land Boarders From 8pm - 6am by NairaMaster1(m): 9:03pm On Apr 27, 2021
TonyeBarcanista:

Who are the cowards? If they are well armed why can't they come out in the open to engage the military or even police?

Anyway, Rivers state won't tolerate anybody or group to turn our peaceful state into theatre of war. I pity anybody that will want to pull this kind of stunt again.

Sorry, the peace is gone. I love Wike with my blood but he got it wrong when he started acting like a military governor.

Secondly, gunmen don't come out face-to-face. They are gorillas and the operate as such. As you and I know, the NA is weak, demoralized, intimidated and cover stretched. They can do little to protect us now.

It's a lessing to all of us.

Look at:
Delta
Bayelsa
Akwa Ibom

All peaceful except Rivers that has an emperor as governor.

Tony you're my brother and I understand your argument, i mean no harm, but, Wike has murdered sleep in Rivers.

5 Likes

Re: Wike Imposes Curfew On All Rivers' Land Boarders From 8pm - 6am by PHijo(m): 9:25pm On Apr 27, 2021
Whatever name they call themselves, IPOB, ESN, UGM or whatever. They should not extend their madness to Ijaw areas in Rivers state.

Na den dem go sabi say khaki no be leather!

Just respect our space.

1 Like

Re: Wike Imposes Curfew On All Rivers' Land Boarders From 8pm - 6am by Nobody: 9:25pm On Apr 27, 2021
just 48hrs...
Wike may not survive it.
Re: Wike Imposes Curfew On All Rivers' Land Boarders From 8pm - 6am by Nobody: 9:32pm On Apr 27, 2021
helinues:

Let those people continue to be deceiving themselves as if we are all babies..

They should restrict their madness to their region only
The last time I checked, Rivers is in Eastern Region,in sub region South South

1 Like

Re: Wike Imposes Curfew On All Rivers' Land Boarders From 8pm - 6am by Conrod: 9:39pm On Apr 27, 2021
Lajet:
And who will monitor and enforce this curfew ?.

1 Like

Re: Wike Imposes Curfew On All Rivers' Land Boarders From 8pm - 6am by prophetfire: 9:39pm On Apr 27, 2021
TonyeBarcanista:

There is nothing like Unknown gunmen... The gunmen are known and are politically sponsored. Irrespective of whoever they are or their motive, Rivers state will not accommodate them.
. The attacks weren't carried out at the border communities.
Re: Wike Imposes Curfew On All Rivers' Land Boarders From 8pm - 6am by Maski87: 10:02pm On Apr 27, 2021
Power belongs to the people
Re: Wike Imposes Curfew On All Rivers' Land Boarders From 8pm - 6am by Lancer47(m): 10:15pm On Apr 27, 2021
[quote author=legitnow post=101177386]THE TIME WHERE BY MEN WILL BE TALKING AND BOYZ WILL WANT TO TALK IS GONE.

THE WAR IS AGAINST THE ENEMY WITHIN AND THE ENEMY WITHOUT.

DONT SAY, U ARE IGBO AND HENCE WE WILL LEAVE U, IF U ARE A SABO OR MAN OF WEAK VIRTUE, U ARE DEAD MEAT.

IKONSO DIED BECOS OF THE SABO AND MEN OF EASY AND WEAK VITUE AMONGST US.

THE MEN THAT GIVE BRITH TO PROSTITUTES AND WOMEN THAT IS EVERY MANS GAME.

WE WILL KILL ALL OF U, JUST LIKE A LION CLEANSES THE PRIBE BY REMOVING THE You be fool No Cap
Re: Wike Imposes Curfew On All Rivers' Land Boarders From 8pm - 6am by Xbobtage: 10:25pm On Apr 27, 2021
TonyeBarcanista:

Spare me your sermon, lead the subsequent attack in Rivers and let's see whether it will be pleasant for you and your sponsors. Rivers people will never tolerate such madness in our land... If you think you can come into Rivers to turn it to theatre of war, kindly proceed to display your "bravery" and let's see the outcome.

My brother I am a fellow Riverian, this is really not the time for these kind of talks, The polity is currently already over-heated and Wike played a central role in all of this nonsense with his thuggish agboro behavior. Rivers people may not like the over domineering attitude of igbo people, but we don't want to have a tribal tense state and especially not with igbo people, 95 percent of rivers people have an igbo blood relative and those who dont have a relative would have atleast a very close igbo friend, wife or business partner. 2.5 out every 4 person you meet today in rivers state is an igbo person from the South East, and lest we forget that our state is full of fringe igbos as indigenes, why should our sitting governor come and try to put us at log ahead with igbos - all things considered, Wike could have simply handled the Oyibo issue without trying to make it look like Rivers state is at war with igbo people, and afterwards doubling down on his ethnic bigotry in the media when all those people were killed by the army. I wonder who this man is even deceiving - He is an ikwerre man, and my people in rivers see his people as igbo people.so I wonder who he is actually pandering to with all his actions and Media rants, It can not be Rivers People.

All in all a lot of Good people/Galant Men and women have lost their lives following orders of people they call superiors, doing what they believe is right. We need a reset at this moment in Nigeria, and in our state. You're definitely not the one who would be out in the cold in the dead of the night enforcing the curfew, so don't come here and start stoking ethnic tensions. If every one starts acting crazy the country becomes unliveable for us all. Igbo people are almost 50 million in number if the youths are feeling pushed into taking up arms, it benefits NO -ONE to add kerosene to this fire especially not a rivers man who is in such close proximity should the sky start falling.

Please stop speaking unbehalf of Rivers people.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Imposes Curfew On All Rivers' Land Boarders From 8pm - 6am by sage(m): 10:25pm On Apr 27, 2021
So called Unknown Gunmen are not achieving anything for Igbo people at all.

In the surge of emotion people who support this madness list all sorts of reasons as to why it is justified. None of this matters because the current violence can only destroy the East. Nothing good at all will come out for Igbo people from this.

Massive poverty and criminality looms. Biafra wont come out of the madness neither would so called "freedom". Anybody doing this has to stop it
Re: Wike Imposes Curfew On All Rivers' Land Boarders From 8pm - 6am by IkengaRussell(m): 10:28pm On Apr 27, 2021
Guess what people?? Oyigbo is a border town..We're about to be fvcked again by these soldiers. I noticed the change of countenance in them today at express junction..Almost as if they were battle ready unlike their normal lounging around of the past few months..God help me and my family and other Oyigbo residents..The events of 21-10-20 to 2-11-20 are still very fresh in our memories,God knows how we made it through..
Re: Wike Imposes Curfew On All Rivers' Land Boarders From 8pm - 6am by sage(m): 10:29pm On Apr 27, 2021
SmartPolician:

I am sure people like you had a good laugh when soldiers were killing unarmed IPOB protesters. They even made the guys to swim in muddy water and tagged it Operation Python Dance.

Now, some of you are appealing to people's consciences because the monster they created is after them. Nobody has the monopoly of violence - not even the military. We are all young people who can bear arms and destroy.

The military cannot be arming the herders so they can destroy people's farmlands, rape women and destroy people's homes and you guys will be having a great time laughing at the people on Nairaland.

According to Newton, for every action, there's an equal and opposite reaction.

The military doesn't know that they are the endangered species because they always go in uniform. This is the opposite reaction playing out.

That Newton quote also applies to the Southeast. Violence and anarchy unleashed in the Southeast results in devastation of Igbo land and impoverishment

Its also a bit presumptuous to think that Unknown Gun Men killing people in cold blood is speaking or acting on behalf of Igbo people. Please they are not

1 Like

Re: Wike Imposes Curfew On All Rivers' Land Boarders From 8pm - 6am by sage(m): 10:32pm On Apr 27, 2021
[quote author=Lancer47 post=101184994][/quote]

Who is the "enemy within" please? Did unknown gunmen consult the hardworking Igbo man in Ariaria or Main Market and ask if they want them to start killing security forces? Did they consult people in Aba or Owerri to let them know that they are about to unleash violence and get their approval?
Re: Wike Imposes Curfew On All Rivers' Land Boarders From 8pm - 6am by InvertedHammer: 10:48pm On Apr 27, 2021
/
Damn too many security checkpoints on that PH-Owerri expressway, sometimes less than a few poles apart extorting drivers especially commercial drivers. Their laxity might have contributed to being taken unaware by the gunmen. They chose money over security and paid the ultimate price. Sad!

/
Re: Wike Imposes Curfew On All Rivers' Land Boarders From 8pm - 6am by Omoslim26: 11:00pm On Apr 27, 2021
goodnessme1:
I understand your pain.You have hated ipob even before now.

When you push people toomuch,they can do anything to survive.

Tell your government to stop attacking them.
Ipob never attack anyone before true the peaceful protest.

Firstly it will not be well with both your Ipob and your govt.

Secondly I only hate the fact your occult group does things that will always be a big negative effect in Igboland.

Thirdly I was an ipob supporter till I denounced in 2016 bcus it became obvious that the leader was a power drunk egomaniac.

Lastly anything abt Ipob reeks of problem and dats just reality.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Imposes Curfew On All Rivers' Land Boarders From 8pm - 6am by AntiNigerian: 11:15pm On Apr 27, 2021
PHijo:
Whatever name they call themselves, IPOB, ESN, UGM or whatever. They should not extend their madness to Ijaw areas in Rivers state.

Na den dem go sabi say khaki no be leather!

Just respect our space.
as long as Foolanis janjaweeed is not yet known in Ijaw land... Not sure if they'll be there
Re: Wike Imposes Curfew On All Rivers' Land Boarders From 8pm - 6am by blues234: 11:16pm On Apr 27, 2021
igbozionism:

This man is not in tune with current realities. This is no more the ipob of obigbo. these guys are now armed and the military cannot enforce curfew anymore.
This governor just sent people that will impose this curfew to their early death. This is time to negotiate and bring peace to the former eastern region

hellnus or whoever is responsible for this post please stop quoting me because I basically don't read your comments and the comment of anyone that quotes you. you survive from constant attention and you can never get that from me
so IPOB is responsible for all these attack? See how dumb you guys can get?

1 Like

Re: Wike Imposes Curfew On All Rivers' Land Boarders From 8pm - 6am by alcuin(m): 11:36pm On Apr 27, 2021
legitnow:

FACT REMAINS, BODY COUNT OF NIGERIA SECURITY FORCES WILL BE TAKEN TOMORROW IN RIVERS STATE.

Imagine what you are saying on social media.

Some of una no just get sense at all.

1 Like

Re: Wike Imposes Curfew On All Rivers' Land Boarders From 8pm - 6am by alcaptainero: 11:51pm On Apr 27, 2021
We also know how to clap the magazine in our creeks here in rivers state
TonyeBarcanista:
My advice to gunmen, whoever they are, is for.them to leave Rivers state because the people and the government will not tolerate their madness.

EDITED

I expect all the Nairaland insurgents and gunmen sympathisers that think the curfew is unenforceable and Rivers will be turned to another Imo by the cowards called gunmen to step up their game, walk their talk and defy the curfew... Let us see what will happen afterwards
Re: Wike Imposes Curfew On All Rivers' Land Boarders From 8pm - 6am by Nobody: 3:53am On Apr 28, 2021
Oyigbo to receive 24hr curfew soon.
Wikus just loves to hate dem Oyigbo crew.
Re: Wike Imposes Curfew On All Rivers' Land Boarders From 8pm - 6am by Nobody: 3:55am On Apr 28, 2021
NairaMaster1:

Don't mind the idiot. When he was forming emperor he didn't know he was digging his political grave.

When these guys finish with him, his diabetes will increase

Which be diabetes? Na ogogoro belle be dat.
Re: Wike Imposes Curfew On All Rivers' Land Boarders From 8pm - 6am by Nobody: 6:00am On Apr 28, 2021
My question, Why are there so much Army, Navy, Military and Ordinary police, Customs and FRSC over 22 both ways check points between Airport junction Omagwa and Rivers State border with Imo State?
Re: Wike Imposes Curfew On All Rivers' Land Boarders From 8pm - 6am by goodnessme1(f): 7:26am On Apr 28, 2021
Omoslim26:

Firstly it will not be well with both your Ipob and your govt.

Secondly I only hate the fact your occult group does things that will always be a big negative effect in Igboland.

Thirdly I was an ipob supporter till I denounced in 2016 bcus it became obvious that the leader was a power drunk egomaniac.

Lastly anything abt Ipob reeks of problem and dats just reality.
Do your worst because ipob is just starting.

Until their mission is complete,no backing out.
Re: Wike Imposes Curfew On All Rivers' Land Boarders From 8pm - 6am by AdakaBoro8(m): 8:39am On Apr 28, 2021
AntiNigerian:
as long as Foolanis janjaweeed is not yet known in Ijaw land... Not sure if they'll be there
fulani are afraid of us.. even if fulani come our place not u women esn can help us fight.. dog cannot help lion in a fight... ibo is too small to help Izaw in a fight... only our women will defeat esn incase them come.. Ijaw men only fight lion battle not some dog esn.

1 Like

Re: Wike Imposes Curfew On All Rivers' Land Boarders From 8pm - 6am by SaintBishop: 12:12pm On Apr 28, 2021
OfoIgbo grin grin
Re: Wike Imposes Curfew On All Rivers' Land Boarders From 8pm - 6am by AntiNigerian: 12:49pm On Apr 28, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
fulani are afraid of us.. even if fulani come our place not u women esn can help us fight.. dog cannot help lion in a fight... ibo is too small to help Izaw in a fight... only our women will defeat esn incase them come.. Ijaw men only fight lion battle not some dog esn.
are you sure? Didn't Fulani attack somewhere in Bayelsa?
Re: Wike Imposes Curfew On All Rivers' Land Boarders From 8pm - 6am by AdakaBoro8(m): 12:58pm On Apr 28, 2021
AntiNigerian:
are you sure? Didn't Fulani attack somewhere in Bayelsa?
no. the only minor attack that happen was the first and the last.. because miyelt hala paid all the damages with money and beg...
Re: Wike Imposes Curfew On All Rivers' Land Boarders From 8pm - 6am by AntiNigerian: 12:59pm On Apr 28, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
no. the only minor attack that happen was the first and the last.. because miyelt hala paid all the damages with money and beg...
ok no problems

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu As President? Buhari Must Really Hate Nigeria - Olu Fasan / Abdulahi Olatoyan Meets Ben Murray-Bruce (photos) / Binta Garba: Usman Plotted My Removal From NPA Because I Demanded Transparency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.