Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

Senators Jittery Over Fears Of Boko Haram Attack On Abuja - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senators Jittery Over Fears Of Boko Haram Attack On Abuja (24947 Views)

PDP Jittery Over Buhari’s Orders On Ballot Boxes Snatching — Presidency / Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) / PDP: Buhari, APC Jittery Over Atiku’s Acceptance In S/east, Other Zones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senators Jittery Over Fears Of Boko Haram Attack On Abuja by Uchek(m): 8:06am On Apr 28, 2021
Are you sure that they can't visit their home state?

dvdwed:
None of the senators from Borno, Yobe, Kaduna, Adamawa, Zamfara, Nasarawa, and co , none of them can visit their home state, all hidding , taking refuge in Abuja.

The guys are 90km away from Abuja.
Re: Senators Jittery Over Fears Of Boko Haram Attack On Abuja by charlesucheh(m): 8:07am On Apr 28, 2021
I told you all.
A time will come when they will come for you necks...
las! las! n prophet una go call me
Re: Senators Jittery Over Fears Of Boko Haram Attack On Abuja by Cheeryfeet: 8:20am On Apr 28, 2021
adenigga:

Source: https://m.guardian.ng/Senators-jittery-over-fears-of-Boko-Haram-attack-on-Abuja
Ahh no wonder one of is clamouring to shut down NA if they can't save the country. The homie is afraid for his life.

2 Likes

Re: Senators Jittery Over Fears Of Boko Haram Attack On Abuja by lebienconnu: 8:29am On Apr 28, 2021
When will we have peace in this country? I used to be anti division but if it is the only way out then so be it. I am so sick and tired of bad news. Kidnapping and killings everywhere. Has God forsaken us totally?
Re: Senators Jittery Over Fears Of Boko Haram Attack On Abuja by proclinician: 8:31am On Apr 28, 2021
post=101189651:
Una just dey start the jittery.

All the politicians involved in taking our darling nation 100 years backwards will never end well in life.
Along with all the people supporting those evil politicians, nothing good will ever come their way in life.
And it will end in sorrows and tears for everyone supporting evil, death and violence in this nation.
They will never and can neve escape it.

Children of perdition, can you now say Amen to this prayers, if you are not in support of all the deaths, violence and blood shed going on in this nation.
Or if you are not in support of the sponsors and orchestra of all these killings.

Bunch of hypocritical buffons.

The happiest day of my life go be when boko haram go enter inside that house, kill like 8 senators
Re: Senators Jittery Over Fears Of Boko Haram Attack On Abuja by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:40am On Apr 28, 2021
ictjobber:
Hmm

two hours away from Abuja.

boko haram please try your luck at aso rock please !

2 Likes

Re: Senators Jittery Over Fears Of Boko Haram Attack On Abuja by Murphyenemuwe: 9:04am On Apr 28, 2021
post=101189651:

All the politicians involved in taking our darling nation 100 years backwards will never end well in life.
Along with all the people supporting those evil politicians, nothing good will ever come their way in life.
And it will end in sorrows and tears for everyone supporting evil, death and violence in this nation.

Children of perdition, can you now say Amen to this prayers, if you are not in support of all the deaths, violence and blood shed going on in this nation.
Or if you are not in support of the sponsors and orchestra of all these killings.
Why are you only quoting ffk. What of buharis statement before he lost the election. You're are a true definition of the word zombie
Re: Senators Jittery Over Fears Of Boko Haram Attack On Abuja by Agbaba21: 9:12am On Apr 28, 2021
Join Millions of smart Nigerians who have started joining Kith Central today and start your journey to financial independence. Kith Central Will Pay You When Someone Likes Your Post.
The more friends who like your posts, the more money you make every month.

Use this link to join www.kithcentral.com

Re: Senators Jittery Over Fears Of Boko Haram Attack On Abuja by KaptainAfrika: 9:15am On Apr 28, 2021
No wonder Emirates is allowed back to Nigeria.
Re: Senators Jittery Over Fears Of Boko Haram Attack On Abuja by DAVE5(m): 9:16am On Apr 28, 2021
pacino26:
Honestly why do I find this funny? Abuja has been a safe haven for politicians and their cohorts in various ministries and agencies while their individual home states rot.

Where will they go from here abeg

London and Dubai, aside thesetheir options are many

But they won’t go to Iraq or Sudan though probably not to turkey too

It’s the poor Muslim amongst these terrorist sympathizers I pity, I wonder where these set would go since they support the chaos called boko haram, iswap, Fulani herdsmen, bandits, alqueda and taliban alike
Re: Senators Jittery Over Fears Of Boko Haram Attack On Abuja by seyz91(m): 9:23am On Apr 28, 2021
you no lie

Sirkingsnado:
Buhari wil be the last president of nigeria
Re: Senators Jittery Over Fears Of Boko Haram Attack On Abuja by seyz91(m): 9:23am On Apr 28, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Senators Jittery Over Fears Of Boko Haram Attack On Abuja by iammo(m): 9:23am On Apr 28, 2021
grin

This people are funny.... Now Boko Haram is next door they are now complaining

Re: Senators Jittery Over Fears Of Boko Haram Attack On Abuja by Cooky007(m): 9:29am On Apr 28, 2021
Very soon they will take over abuja and caught up with those sleeping on duty law makers that don't know their role.
Re: Senators Jittery Over Fears Of Boko Haram Attack On Abuja by billyG(m): 9:31am On Apr 28, 2021
Them never see any thing we have been shouting 3yrs ago that BH are in every states they choose to ignore.
Re: Senators Jittery Over Fears Of Boko Haram Attack On Abuja by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 28, 2021
Nigerians should LEARN
from the Mistakes of our Politicians.
Re: Senators Jittery Over Fears Of Boko Haram Attack On Abuja by Calitoscassius(m): 9:53am On Apr 28, 2021
The rabid Dog will definitely eventually bite the owner. grin
Re: Senators Jittery Over Fears Of Boko Haram Attack On Abuja by 77star: 9:54am On Apr 28, 2021
vikiphy89:

After they ban am, e get small sense by force
U mean they ban the vulture meat griller?

But he has the mod support na?!
Re: Senators Jittery Over Fears Of Boko Haram Attack On Abuja by 77star: 9:57am On Apr 28, 2021
lawalosky:

Just listen to yourself, are you not the same human being painting all of them saint, history will never be kind to u and cohot, you are just a lucky creature naira land doesn't reveal people identity. Nonsense
Exactly,
I, myself av been trying to get hold of him
In reality
Re: Senators Jittery Over Fears Of Boko Haram Attack On Abuja by princessConfy(f): 9:59am On Apr 28, 2021
post=101189651:

leave IPOB and PDP focus on the main issue BOKO HARAM
Re: Senators Jittery Over Fears Of Boko Haram Attack On Abuja by charixel: 10:01am On Apr 28, 2021
Hmn

Ìré akari grin
Re: Senators Jittery Over Fears Of Boko Haram Attack On Abuja by pikechukwu6(m): 10:03am On Apr 28, 2021
Nigeria is no more

Reasons:

1: Igbo people had wisen up for the seat of President
2: The Yoruba needed it by the power of jagaban trying to be the next.
3: Housa will not let any person to dethrone PMB which is looming before the compliment of his tenure
4: PDP will not tolerate what happened in 2015 to repeat itself
5: APC will fail but will kick against what the outcome will be because they are in power

Finally, nothing will save the country from DIVISION

PLEASE, kindly visit this channel, subscribe and learn more about your health... Health is wealth!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJicOg4CFAk
Re: Senators Jittery Over Fears Of Boko Haram Attack On Abuja by Yampotatocarrot(m): 10:23am On Apr 28, 2021
pacino26:
Honestly why do I find this funny? Abuja has been a safe haven for politicians and their cohorts in various ministries and agencies while their individual home states rot.

Where will they go from here abeg

Lol, they'll run to Lagos
Re: Senators Jittery Over Fears Of Boko Haram Attack On Abuja by Yampotatocarrot(m): 10:29am On Apr 28, 2021
wallrichy:
Can't just stop imagining Boko Haram bandits or terrorists attacking ASO ROCK and abduct BUHARI, OSINBAJO and Some senators and house of rep memebers. How much ransom is good enough for all these senseless and stupid leaders? Please let us discuss this very important peace confab. What's Ur view?

Lol, couldn't help but laugh... Ran-kini... Abeg, we'll leave them there as offering to appease the gods of the land

2 Likes

Re: Senators Jittery Over Fears Of Boko Haram Attack On Abuja by zoedew: 10:51am On Apr 28, 2021
dvdwed:
None of the senators from Borno, Yobe, Kaduna, Adamawa, Zamfara, Nasarawa, and co , none of them can visit their home state, all hidding , taking refuge in Abuja.

The guys are 90km away from Abuja.
all of a sudden BHT might wave their flags at The Three Arms Zone if we remain the way we are!
Re: Senators Jittery Over Fears Of Boko Haram Attack On Abuja by Jashub: 10:59am On Apr 28, 2021
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
I drove round FCT Abuja last night, trust me there was no police check point anywhere in the city unlike before every 2km police will stop you for check, now all security agents are afraid, nobody rely on these government again because the only thing you get from them are lies Abuja is already in the hands of Boko Haram with patami in charge of communication system, and presidency are active members of Boko Haram qout me anywhere
Chai...it is well. May God help us. Because as it stands, we have no government to deliver us now
Re: Senators Jittery Over Fears Of Boko Haram Attack On Abuja by ofiko123(m): 11:15am On Apr 28, 2021
I thought they said Boko Haram has been technically defeated..
Re: Senators Jittery Over Fears Of Boko Haram Attack On Abuja by adenigga(m): 12:05pm On Apr 28, 2021
ofiko123:
I thought they said Boko Haram has been technically defeated..

Hmmnnn!! Defeated.......

Re: Senators Jittery Over Fears Of Boko Haram Attack On Abuja by Acjohn(m): 12:31pm On Apr 28, 2021
[quote author=Mccullum post=101190850][/quote]

Same reason why Dubai and Saudi are relaxing some of their Islamic laws.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Turkey (Photos) / Help Will Come – Chibuike Amaechi To Nigerians / The Executive Alone Can’t Enjoy Immunity – Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.