Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon (37283 Views)

Man Survives Colon Cancer, Weds Lady Who Stood By Him / I'll Be Undergoing Surgical Treatment Of Chronic Empyema Soon (Pictures) / I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by Chucks1989(m): 8:27pm On Apr 27, 2021
You healed. Amen!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by pabish(m): 8:27pm On Apr 27, 2021
May the Good God see you through.

1 Like

Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by peacettw: 8:27pm On Apr 27, 2021
Really sorry that you are going through this at such a young age. For the rest of us, increase the fiber in your diet. Go for garri rather than pounded yam, semo or its variants. Google other foods rich in fiber. Stay safe

1 Like

Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by lightest(m): 8:28pm On Apr 27, 2021
This thread has shown that truly Nairalanders are one big family. I am impressed.

At OP, God will lead u thru ur battles in Jesus name.

3 Likes

Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by neyohh: 8:28pm On Apr 27, 2021
Quick recovery bro.

1 Like

Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by CryptoMatic: 8:28pm On Apr 27, 2021
I wish you a successful surgery and quick recovery. May the lord be with you

1 Like

Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by shogsman(m): 8:28pm On Apr 27, 2021
You're gonna be okay bro,I'm certain of it,you've got a high chance at this
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by ZeddyR: 8:28pm On Apr 27, 2021
Wishing you a successful surgery
May God be with you
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by ibizgirl(f): 8:28pm On Apr 27, 2021
You have taken the right step. It shall be well with you. Stay positive, keep telling yourself it's not a death sentence.

1 Like

Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by KingKingKing: 8:29pm On Apr 27, 2021
davonlee:
https://www.nairaland.com/6521047/ive-been-diagnosed-stage-1

I went to a private hospital today for a more comprehensive diagnosis. I was told that from the symptoms I'm exhibiting and test results as well, it's best I undergo partial colectomy, because the cancer has grown deep into the layers of my colon wall, but not outside the colon wall yet. My family, as well as you guys have been of immense help, and I really appreciate all your advice. I'll be updating y'all on my progress. Never in my life did I ever think that this would happen to me. Sincerely, it feels like a dream to me. Thanks everyone.

With u in prayers.. Don't forget to join Pastor Bolaji live on Instagram by following harvesters ig page Mon to Fri 6:30am-7:30am..

Or u join through https://mixlr.com/harvesters. God bless you brother
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by donbenie(m): 8:30pm On Apr 27, 2021
All the best Bro..

May the odds be in your favor..

1 Like

Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by shogsman(m): 8:30pm On Apr 27, 2021
priceaction:
Sorry. And if there is a way we can assist you financially, don't hesitate to ask after being verified of course and using same moniker and probably thread. May God go with you.
I second this motion

3 Likes

Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 8:30pm On Apr 27, 2021
cc davonlee

I feel your pains, bro.

... wish you the best.

1 Like

Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by shugasofttouch: 8:32pm On Apr 27, 2021
davonlee:

I went to a private hospital today for a more comprehensive diagnosis. I was told that from the symptoms I'm exhibiting and test results as well, it's best I undergo partial colectomy, because the cancer has grown deep into the layers of my colon wall, but not outside the colon wall yet. My family, as well as you guys have been of immense help, and I really appreciate all your advice. I'll be updating y'all on my progress. Never in my life did I ever think that this would happen to me. Sincerely, it feels like a dream to me. Thanks everyone.
Don't worry dear this too will pass dont worry have faith that God would take this out of your system.
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 8:32pm On Apr 27, 2021
KingKingKing:

With u in prayers.. Don't forget to join Pastor Bolaji live on Instagram by following harvesters ig page Mon to Fri 6:30am-7:30am..

Or u join through https://mixlr.com/harvesters. God bless you brother

Alaye, park well.

You don't even know his religious inclinations and you're already recommending Pastor Bolaji.

Is Pastor Bolaji a surgeon?

A lot of dumb Nigerians out there.

Bolaji kor, Bolasun ni.

Nonsense!

7 Likes

Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by Vivien458(f): 8:32pm On Apr 27, 2021
kingemaker:

Although I never had cancer but i do know how you feel right now. Be strong bro. You'll definitely look back to this trying times later in the future, and appreciate God more. Stay strong, you're healed by God's grace.
you don't know how he feels.

3 Likes

Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by maybet081: 8:33pm On Apr 27, 2021
remain strong, The Good God of all mercies will see you through, yes he will. once more remain strong.
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by Odewaleadesoye(m): 8:33pm On Apr 27, 2021

4 Likes

Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 27, 2021
How this cancer creeps in? I just don't understand. God help us
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by Ideagatesauto: 8:33pm On Apr 27, 2021
Godspeed Brother.
You're a good man
You'll pull through
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by KingKingKing: 8:33pm On Apr 27, 2021
PataAlhajaKeji:

Alaye, park well.

Is Pastor Bolaji a surgeon?

A lot of dumb Nigerians out there.

God bless you brother

1 Like

Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by Nevahateme(m): 8:33pm On Apr 27, 2021
I will remember you in my prayers and am sure our Merciful God will listen to us despite our shortcomings! You will have a successful surgery!

Just like someone said earlier if you need our help financially please don’t hesitate to ask!
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by Aaaaarghmed(m): 8:33pm On Apr 27, 2021
Sorry ,all will go well.
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by EwuGambia: 8:34pm On Apr 27, 2021
You would come out fine my Man!
My best friend was diagnosed with the same form of cancer....underwent the same surgery in Nigeria over 3 years ago, and he is living his best life now....though his perspective to life changed a lot.

Please update us when you are through with the surgery...

Be strong!

Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by Mpanyi: 8:35pm On Apr 27, 2021
davonlee:

You will be fine. Will remember you in my prayer.

1 Like

Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by Davefed(m): 8:35pm On Apr 27, 2021
Praying for you.. I wish you a successful surgery and healing both in mind and body Amen
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by owobokiri(m): 8:36pm On Apr 27, 2021
Praying for you..
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by Operette(m): 8:36pm On Apr 27, 2021
Maybe tell us your eating habits, food types - have you been eating a lot of noodles recently? Let us know... Even though body systems are different, a poison is still what it is everywhere.
Your response will help others prevent it
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by DivineTurnAroun(f): 8:36pm On Apr 27, 2021
God is with you. Amen
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by Ayoife23: 8:36pm On Apr 27, 2021
I have a word with you before going for the operation you can call me on 08025802597. Please don't ignore
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by francdec4(m): 8:37pm On Apr 27, 2021
May God see you through. Remain in good spirit and prayerful you will be fine.

1 Like

Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by 1Sharon(f): 8:37pm On Apr 27, 2021
davonlee:

Pls eat more fruits and vegetables.

Colon cancer can be caused by a lack of fibre in the diet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sex And Masturbation May Hamper Ebola Eradication Efforts / Four Months After Abortion No Menstruation / 27-Year-Old Ronald Who Has Never Had Erection Undergoes Surgery In Abuja(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.