Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon (37289 Views)

Man Survives Colon Cancer, Weds Lady Who Stood By Him / I'll Be Undergoing Surgical Treatment Of Chronic Empyema Soon (Pictures) / I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by rukyboy(m): 9:10pm On Apr 27, 2021
I'm rooting for you bro. I hope you come out of this successfully
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by EsvRotimiJubril(m): 9:11pm On Apr 27, 2021
davonlee:
https://www.nairaland.com/6521047/ive-been-diagnosed-stage-1

I went to a private hospital today for a more comprehensive diagnosis. I was told that from the symptoms I'm exhibiting and test results as well, it's best I undergo partial colectomy, because the cancer has grown deep into the layers of my colon wall, but not outside the colon wall yet. My family, as well as you guys have been of immense help, and I really appreciate all your advice. I'll be updating y'all on my progress. Never in my life did I ever think that this would happen to me. Sincerely, it feels like a dream to me. Thanks everyone.
Wishing you a successful surgery.
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by ogododo: 9:11pm On Apr 27, 2021
davonlee:

I went to a private hospital today for a more comprehensive diagnosis. I was told that from the symptoms I'm exhibiting and test results as well, it's best I undergo partial colectomy, because the cancer has grown deep into the layers of my colon wall, but not outside the colon wall yet. My family, as well as you guys have been of immense help, and I really appreciate all your advice. I'll be updating y'all on my progress. Never in my life did I ever think that this would happen to me. Sincerely, it feels like a dream to me. Thanks everyone.

It is well. Hand of God go reach you.
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by KanuSE: 9:12pm On Apr 27, 2021
davonlee:

Did you actually have an endoscopy, I mean a full colonoscopy + a dedicated CT TAP (contrast)?
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by otagbuegede: 9:12pm On Apr 27, 2021
davonlee:

God's grace bro
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 27, 2021
davonlee:

Please keep us updated, also know that there are people here know don't know you but think about you. Ever since I read your thread the other day, ave been thinking how you're coping. You'll be fine, thanks for letting us know the progress.
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by DaveDave001: 9:13pm On Apr 27, 2021
If its stage 4 please dont try it...It will spread all over
Two of my uncles were afflicted by it,one is late now cos we didn’t understand fully...The 2nd is completely cured of it,a popular pharmacist in enugu is gifted in handling the situation with pure dieting and some herbal products..You would abstain from sugar,carbohydrates totally but at the end it will be worth it
Please going for a surgery is death sentence do not try it
Zero8zero37498326 is my whatsapp
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 27, 2021
KanuSE:

Did you actually have an endoscopy, I mean a full colonoscopy + a dedicated CT TAP (contrast)?
Bastard, you want to kill the innocent guy abi angry
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by ststyreal(f): 9:15pm On Apr 27, 2021
Receive your healing in Jesus Mighty name I pray Amennnn
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by KanuSE: 9:16pm On Apr 27, 2021
40000guests:

I am a brand new Bastard, I want to kill my innocent family. angry

What do you know...lol

You prolly think everyone is like you - empty head. grin
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by Snowx: 9:17pm On Apr 27, 2021
God be with you
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by Kubernetes: 9:17pm On Apr 27, 2021
How about if u register at a crowdfunding platform called GofundMe?
You may be lucky to raised enough funds to enable you do operation outside the country like Germany

1 Like

Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by dk2baba(m): 9:18pm On Apr 27, 2021
I wish u quick recovery!
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by rollandben(m): 9:18pm On Apr 27, 2021
God almighty Will guild you through all the processes. Amen
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by NobleRace: 9:18pm On Apr 27, 2021
davonlee:

God will see you through this, and preserve your life to give you total victory.

Please, get Propolis Lecithin by Norland. The drug cures cancers. It worked well for my sister who had brain tumor.

To your quick recovery my brother. God will see you through.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 27, 2021
KanuSE:

What do you know...lol

You prolly think everyone is like you - empty head. grin
I go soon show you pepper for this forum cheesy cool
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by Beatswim: 9:20pm On Apr 27, 2021
davonlee:

before the consider going for this operation,wont you Rather first visit one man of God in akure, prophet samson oluwamodede..who knows?Hod might use him for you
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by morikee: 9:21pm On Apr 27, 2021
davonlee:

Wish you a successful surgery you will fully recovered insha Allah best of luck.
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by skyplustk(f): 9:23pm On Apr 27, 2021
Our prayers are with you. You will come back and testify
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by KanuSE: 9:23pm On Apr 27, 2021
[s]
40000guests:

I go soon show you pepper for this forum cheesy cool
[/s]

Lol cheesy òdè òshì

Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by jonnyjustcome22: 9:25pm On Apr 27, 2021
Wish you quick recovery.
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by Elizeee: 9:26pm On Apr 27, 2021
wish u a successful surgery
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by chrisooblog: 9:26pm On Apr 27, 2021
davonlee:

everything will be well bro God will heal you in Jesus name. Amen. Keep well boss. Best wishes from your nairaland brother
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by jaxxy(m): 9:27pm On Apr 27, 2021
It is well with u.
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by lastclaire4(f): 9:27pm On Apr 27, 2021
haybhi1:
About 52, 980 die of colon cancer each year, what's even worse is that, at stage IV, it can metastasize and give off to other worse forms of cancer that can cause death much sooner.

That's it. You will hear a doctor or learner professional tell you:
- avoid red meat, take more high fibre foods like ewedu (jute), efo (spinach), ugwu, wheat, yam, ... and fruits,
- do more exercises and avoid sedentary lifestyle like plague,
- avoid excessive intake of fatty and sugary foods like bread, rice, palm oil
- stay away from binge alcohol and smoking,
... but no, na lie!
My people will say: 'Me, I don't like stress in my life jare', 'wetin make we con dey chop', 'all these half-baked doctors', ... Bla bla bla and all sorts of jargons. Baba, this pezin wey dey give you OT no just wake up dey yarn rubbish, na years of study, so when they say it, take it! It's effing for your good!

See, the earlier you take your health serious now, the better your chances of longevity and chasing money is no excuse, abi of what use is a wealthy life without health? Be the jugde too!

In the context of cancers generally, patients don't just experience a "sudden death" out of the blues. Instead, death takes a while, especially of negligence or the wrong approach like agbo.

Steps like:
- Taking a lot of water, moderately,
- Healthy diet and choices, and
- Exercises
... have been shown to alleviate most kinds of things that may want to necessitate your visit to a hospital or doctor. Stick to them!

In addition, seeds and spices, like turmeric, garlic, fennel's, cumin's, onion, cloves, ginger, ... are particularly helpful in the fight against cancers. For what it's worth, kindly integrate them in your diet.

Ejo o, if we Don already get sound health, we go just know say na the wealth to take enjoy am we go dey jejely find, and God go provide us with enough of it, if our ways are legit. Ameen.

You need to learn how to select your words carefully when talking to someone. What was that you wrote in the first paragraph? So you think the guy doesnt know or he has not been told?

3 Likes

Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by Ambber(f): 9:31pm On Apr 27, 2021
@Davonlee
God has got this! Your recovery shall be swift in Jesus name. All medications and interventions will work for your good. The word of God says every tree that he has not planted shall be uprooted so every cancerous cell will be uprooted and your health will be restored in Jesus name. Stay strong!
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by Eriokanmi: 9:32pm On Apr 27, 2021
davonlee:

Go to Orioke ikoyi and pour it before God for 3 days. That cancer will disappear like vapour. If only you believe, you would testify and you would not do that surgery.
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by Mariangeles(f): 9:32pm On Apr 27, 2021
davonlee:

Keep calm. Everything will be alright.
Let your soul be at ease for the angels are with you every step of the way.
We join hands with you in prayers.
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by Raysleek: 9:34pm On Apr 27, 2021
You are the healed of God. You have a successful surgery already
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by 1F30M4(f): 9:36pm On Apr 27, 2021
May God Almighty grant you a very successful surgery & speedy recovery.. You & your household will have cause to testify & celebrate the goodness & mercies of the Lord.. We await the good news.
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by Amarisa(f): 9:42pm On Apr 27, 2021
the surgery shall be successful and you are healed in Jesus name..Amen..Remain JOYFUL..You are a Winner..
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by fatymore(f): 9:43pm On Apr 27, 2021
God will scale you through

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sex And Masturbation May Hamper Ebola Eradication Efforts / 27-Year-Old Ronald Who Has Never Had Erection Undergoes Surgery In Abuja(Photos) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: Girl Suffers Burns After Transformer Explodes At Epe,lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.