Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,224 members, 7,807,747 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

Olusegun Bamgbose: We Cannot Forgive Those Who Re-Elected Buhari In 2019 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olusegun Bamgbose: We Cannot Forgive Those Who Re-Elected Buhari In 2019 (24983 Views)

Olusegun Bamgbose On Greenfield: We’ll Shut Down Aso Rock If Students Are Killed / Olusegun Bamgbose: Obaseki May Return To APC Immediately / Olusegun Bamgbose: I Am Considering Yusuf Buhari As My Running Mate In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olusegun Bamgbose: We Cannot Forgive Those Who Re-Elected Buhari In 2019 by QorQ: 10:31pm On Apr 27, 2021
Saltybear:
[s][/s]
.YOU ARE A FRAUDSTER!!! A SCAMMER AND A HUNGRY THIEF

WRITE YOUR OWN ARTICLES

BASTARD

Na so

As long as Dangote and Rabin uses OPM and produce, I'll run my enterprise however I see fit

Go and die. Envy will ruin your remaining existence. Cause already your existence is a failed one. If you were just 2% of any worth to the world, you won't be smearing

Generations before now, men don't smear

Companies and businesses approach the capital market to secure resources to produce. I'll do the same. You can't stop me
Never.
Re: Olusegun Bamgbose: We Cannot Forgive Those Who Re-Elected Buhari In 2019 by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 27, 2021
QorQ:

Na so

As long as Dangote and Rabin uses OPM and produce, I'll run my enterprise however I see fit

Go and die. Envy will ruin your remaining existence. Cause already your existence is a failed one. If you were just 2% of any worth to the world, you won't be smearing

Generations before now, men don't smear

Companies and businesses approach the capital market to secure resources to produce. I'll do the same. You can't stop me
Never.

Your epistles are useless I don't read them I just wanted to let the world know you are a petty thief and a scammer .

Mission accomplished grin
Re: Olusegun Bamgbose: We Cannot Forgive Those Who Re-Elected Buhari In 2019 by onuman: 10:32pm On Apr 27, 2021
Re: Olusegun Bamgbose: We Cannot Forgive Those Who Re-Elected Buhari In 2019 by Idiko1: 10:32pm On Apr 27, 2021
Not only those who re-elected the goon from Katsina State but also those who elected him in the first instance. Ndigbo were so castigated by the loudmouths for not voting for the ninny and in fact, were called 5-percenters in their deluded quarters.
Re: Olusegun Bamgbose: We Cannot Forgive Those Who Re-Elected Buhari In 2019 by onuman: 10:34pm On Apr 27, 2021
Idiko1:
Not only those who re-elected the goon from Katsina State but also those who elected him in the first instance. Ndigbo were so castigated by the loudmouths for not voting for the ninny and in fact, were called 5-percenters in their deluded quarters.

They said that they are the most sophisticated tribe as they knew how to make political alliances in Nigeria.
Re: Olusegun Bamgbose: We Cannot Forgive Those Who Re-Elected Buhari In 2019 by QorQ: 10:35pm On Apr 27, 2021
Saltybear:

Your epistles are useless I don't read them I just wanted to let the world know you are a petty thief and a scammer .

Mission accomplished grin

Smiles. You think I don't know you're on a mission from the marine Kingdom to dent the integrity of the project and push people away

You accomplished nothing

Not to worry. By the end of this year I'll be posting pictures and videos to show what the little beginning of this project has transformed into

It has already ended it's phase of too late to fail and the rewards are already ripening

You can carry the report to your Queen Mother and your fellow stooges that I can't be stopped in ten life times by your kinds

Never.

Na me una wan use smearing and defamation pull down. Smh. You weren't trained enough
Re: Olusegun Bamgbose: We Cannot Forgive Those Who Re-Elected Buhari In 2019 by DrSamOnowu87(m): 10:39pm On Apr 27, 2021
musa234:
Buhari failed everyone.. Buhari failed the north, the south, the east,the west, and Africa as a whole.. He failed humanity..
Even d deads in d cowtrin. Bcus, he appointed so many of them even when they've gone to rest in peace,he went disturbing thier rest.
Re: Olusegun Bamgbose: We Cannot Forgive Those Who Re-Elected Buhari In 2019 by Anaerobi(m): 11:05pm On Apr 27, 2021
Many Nigerian voted Buhari because he's more into Islam than Atiku.

many voted Buhari hoping he will die so that osibanjo will take over...

well as for those who knew Buhari wasn't the best candidate, may God reward you all.

but as for many that voted him because of religion or wishing he dies.... may you live the rest of your life in guilty of what the nation is passing through and the thousands been killed

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Bamgbose: We Cannot Forgive Those Who Re-Elected Buhari In 2019 by QorQ: 11:09pm On Apr 27, 2021
Anaerobi:
Many Nigerian voted Buhari because he's more into Islam than Atiku.

many voted Buhari hoping he will die so that osibanjo will take over...

well as for those who knew Buhari wasn't the best candidate, may God reward you all.

but as for many that voted him because of religion or wishing he dies.... may you live the rest of your life in guilty of what the nation is passing through and the thousands been killed

Hahahahahahahahaha
Re: Olusegun Bamgbose: We Cannot Forgive Those Who Re-Elected Buhari In 2019 by webizone(m): 11:11pm On Apr 27, 2021
Northernblood:
We have already forgiven them.

If not for The Clueless one emerging as a president, by now many Igbo will be comfortable with Slave chains on their neck shouting Atiku help us while Fulanis decimate us in our land.

But our Hatred for Buhari and his emergence as president helped us to think fast and save ourselves. Thank you Buhari

You might have a point.
Re: Olusegun Bamgbose: We Cannot Forgive Those Who Re-Elected Buhari In 2019 by webizone(m): 11:15pm On Apr 27, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Maybe only your vote will make it happen. Boast till eternity , no single state will vote the apc in the entire south come 2023 the way things are going..except you pretend not to know. The only thing which could change the tide is if and only if tinubu becomes the party flag bearer which I doubt. Only north east and north western votes can't produce president. Hope you know this. Pdp too will be disappointed

So you are still saying that you will vote Tinubu?
Re: Olusegun Bamgbose: We Cannot Forgive Those Who Re-Elected Buhari In 2019 by Theoarhics: 11:18pm On Apr 27, 2021
My thought too
Re: Olusegun Bamgbose: We Cannot Forgive Those Who Re-Elected Buhari In 2019 by webizone(m): 11:19pm On Apr 27, 2021
Akasammyoka:
Buhari is trying just that Nigeria is a union not meant to be. It has been sitting on time bomb for long. It finally exploded in his regime

Wow.
Re: Olusegun Bamgbose: We Cannot Forgive Those Who Re-Elected Buhari In 2019 by Theoarhics: 11:20pm On Apr 27, 2021
If Buhari is the worst president in the history of Nigeria let get a like , but if not share
Re: Olusegun Bamgbose: We Cannot Forgive Those Who Re-Elected Buhari In 2019 by Staro: 11:29pm On Apr 27, 2021
I swear
Re: Olusegun Bamgbose: We Cannot Forgive Those Who Re-Elected Buhari In 2019 by Ayobami7(m): 11:37pm On Apr 27, 2021
hmmm
Re: Olusegun Bamgbose: We Cannot Forgive Those Who Re-Elected Buhari In 2019 by Okoroawusa: 11:39pm On Apr 27, 2021
I Love PMB
Re: Olusegun Bamgbose: We Cannot Forgive Those Who Re-Elected Buhari In 2019 by Nobody: 12:24am On Apr 28, 2021
[s]
QorQ:

Smiles. You think I don't know you're on a mission from the marine Kingdom to dent the integrity of the project and push people away

You accomplished nothing

Not to worry. By the end of this year I'll be posting pictures and videos to show what the little beginning of this project has transformed into

It has already ended it's phase of too late to fail and the rewards are already ripening

You can carry the report to your Queen Mother and your fellow stooges that I can't be stopped in ten life times by your kinds

Never.

Na me una wan use smearing and defamation pull down. Smh. You weren't trained enough

[/s]

Trash I am not going to read your epistles because we both know you are a thief who preys on people

Shut up scammer
Re: Olusegun Bamgbose: We Cannot Forgive Those Who Re-Elected Buhari In 2019 by nograv: 12:31am On Apr 28, 2021
LeeSantos:

he's still preferable. the country suffered in Buhari's first term, and he was still re elected for 2nd tern.

someone once said. the greatest mistake is committing the same mistake again.

Nope he was also very quiet on Boko Haram and said very little to condemn them.

Aboki na Aboki and I would not vote for one again..
Re: Olusegun Bamgbose: We Cannot Forgive Those Who Re-Elected Buhari In 2019 by Eriokanmi: 12:55am On Apr 28, 2021
webizone:

So you are still saying that you will vote Tinubu?
he wouldn't even win the ticket and if he does, its a no-no
Re: Olusegun Bamgbose: We Cannot Forgive Those Who Re-Elected Buhari In 2019 by Slurity(m): 12:59am On Apr 28, 2021
You are correct that Buhari has not done enough on the security challenges facing this country but this has not make him a total failure to me. I will vote again if there is any possible means to do so.
Re: Olusegun Bamgbose: We Cannot Forgive Those Who Re-Elected Buhari In 2019 by calcal: 1:17am On Apr 28, 2021
This man is wasting his time.
Re: Olusegun Bamgbose: We Cannot Forgive Those Who Re-Elected Buhari In 2019 by Simba00007(m): 1:31am On Apr 28, 2021
FLYFIRE:
What will APC candidates say at campaigns from now on? That it was buhari & not them? Anyone that will campaign for APC is a fool. Fool is not an insult, it just means that you lack wisdom.
money enticement comes to play
Re: Olusegun Bamgbose: We Cannot Forgive Those Who Re-Elected Buhari In 2019 by Simba00007(m): 1:35am On Apr 28, 2021
OmovuduTheBeast:
APHONJAS ARE VERY USELESS PEOPLE!!!

THEY HAVE STARTED WARMING UP FOR TINUBU

VERY STUPID SENSELESS PEOPLE!!!
you just insulted a whole tribe,my sister chill
Re: Olusegun Bamgbose: We Cannot Forgive Those Who Re-Elected Buhari In 2019 by olmoRoc: 1:43am On Apr 28, 2021
Start with Tinubu and his greedy thiefnocrats associates who willfully foisted a cancer on the Nigerian electorate.

Also, let those who sold their votes for a bottle of soda, or other material gains, and tribalism search their conscience.
Re: Olusegun Bamgbose: We Cannot Forgive Those Who Re-Elected Buhari In 2019 by OreMI22: 2:02am On Apr 28, 2021
Talking as if Buhari won the 2019 election?

INEC put Buhari there and that was part of the reason Fulanis removed Onnoghen to ensure there would be no way of using the courts to force INEC to expose anything. That is why i don't blame people who say there will be no more elections in Nigeria.

Fulanis have sworn that they will merely impose who they like on Nigeria and make sure they cannot get justice at the supreme court.
Re: Olusegun Bamgbose: We Cannot Forgive Those Who Re-Elected Buhari In 2019 by ismodiwa(m): 2:18am On Apr 28, 2021
Their vote not your's..
Re: Olusegun Bamgbose: We Cannot Forgive Those Who Re-Elected Buhari In 2019 by Cnach: 3:04am On Apr 28, 2021
emperor863:

Yes, you're right. WE WILL ELECT TINUBU IN 2023.

You can do nada about this because you do not have the population. Majority have their way while minority have their say (on Nairaland).

That is democracy.
Just be saying rubbish u think u are doing anybody abi?..
Oga for ur information if u elect someone like buhari again, for get! if u survive it either ur mother, father or siblings can NEVER survive it.
If u like remove ur sense and talk like a core ilitrate
Re: Olusegun Bamgbose: We Cannot Forgive Those Who Re-Elected Buhari In 2019 by Cnach: 3:07am On Apr 28, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Maybe only your vote will make it happen. Boast till eternity , no single state will vote the apc in the entire south come 2023 the way things are going..except you pretend not to know. The only thing which could change the tide is if and only if tinubu becomes the party flag bearer which I doubt. Only north east and north western votes can't produce president. Hope you know this. Pdp too will be disappointed
Na lie
If u think things are hard here now, bro it a normal life in North. so they don't even know whether the economy is good or bad
Re: Olusegun Bamgbose: We Cannot Forgive Those Who Re-Elected Buhari In 2019 by macAB: 6:20am On Apr 28, 2021
musa234:
Buhari failed everyone.. Buhari failed the north, the south, the east,the west, and Africa as a whole.. He failed humanity..wat about himself
Re: Olusegun Bamgbose: We Cannot Forgive Those Who Re-Elected Buhari In 2019 by HRMK: 6:53am On Apr 28, 2021
and who is he to evn talk abt forgiveness?is he better than buhari?evr nigerian politician shuld be blamed for present situation!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland / Nigerian Navy To Use 'made In Aba' Shoes, Uniforms / Zamfara: Full List Of PDP Candidates To Get INEC Certificates After Apc’s Loss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.