Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,978 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

LPO/PO Financing - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / LPO/PO Financing (494 Views)

Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! / Cletus Ibeto Signs Financing Agreement With Milost Global / LPO Financing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LPO/PO Financing by Daevid(m): 7:51pm On Apr 27, 2021
Dear folks,

If you are into supply chain or you know any supply chain business that needs LPO/PO financing, kindly contact me.

Nb: counterparty must be a known name.
Re: LPO/PO Financing by adekusibe10(m): 8:27pm On Apr 27, 2021
ur number
Re: LPO/PO Financing by NairalandAngel(m): 1:15am On Apr 28, 2021
Daevid:
Dear folks,

If you are into supply chain or you know any supply chain business that needs LPO/PO financing, kindly contact me.

Nb: counterparty must be a known name.

One word of advise from me to you regarding this business where you would be providing finance - make sure you keep your eyes open.

Most Nigerians have inbuilt dishonesty and greed and will steal from or double-cross you the first chance they get!

1 Like

Re: LPO/PO Financing by Optimist59: 1:12pm On Apr 28, 2021
[quote author=Daevid post=101180684]Dear folks,

Re: LPO/PO Financing by Daevid(m): 2:01pm On Apr 28, 2021
Thank you
NairalandAngel:

One word of advise from me to you regarding this business where you would be providing finance - make sure you keep your eyes open.

Most Nigerians have inbuilt dishonesty and greed and will steal from or double-cross you the first chance they get!
Re: LPO/PO Financing by Daevid(m): 1:54pm On May 10, 2021
Optimist59:

Pls let's discuss, I have a business plan,
Is this for an existing business or start up?

(1) (Reply)

Advice / . / Toyota 4runner Complete Upgrade From 2012 Model To 2020 Model In Owerri, Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.