Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,653 members, 7,801,903 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

Help: How To Get Access To A Deseased Relative's Account - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Help: How To Get Access To A Deseased Relative's Account (245 Views)

How To Get Access Bank Session ID / Help! How Can I Receive A Money From A Relative In A Neighbouring African Countr / Get Access To Shopify Ecommerce Courses That Will Earn You $500 Monthly. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: How To Get Access To A Deseased Relative's Account by Kenny4lyfe(m): 8:58pm On Apr 27, 2021
I'm not entirely sure where I should post this but the mods should please help out if I'm in the wrong section. A friend of mine lost his brother recently and he's oblivious of what to do to gain access to the deseased brother's account so as to use the funds to take care of his sick mother in the village. Financial experts and lawyers please your advice. Thanks
Re: Help: How To Get Access To A Deseased Relative's Account by Nbotee(m): 9:24pm On Apr 27, 2021
He'll need to apply for a letter of Administration in the state High Court first if he's the next of Kin
Re: Help: How To Get Access To A Deseased Relative's Account by Kamachicho(f): 9:28pm On Apr 27, 2021
[quote author=Kenny4lyfe post=101182827]
Hello, please change to "deceased" @ topic. Thanks
Re: Help: How To Get Access To A Deseased Relative's Account by Kenny4lyfe(m): 11:13pm On Apr 27, 2021
[quote author=Kamachicho post=101183761][/quote]
Done. Google keyboard autocorrect too dey jump pass himself. grin

(1) (Reply)

Investment / Akeredolu Flags Off Construction Of 1st Privately Owned Gas Inland LPG Terminal. / Tigerwit Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.