Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,000 members, 7,806,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

Smart Adeyemi: Let’s Shut Down The National Assembly If We Can't Save... (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Smart Adeyemi: Let’s Shut Down The National Assembly If We Can't Save... (Video) (37429 Views)

How I’ll Handle Nat’l Assembly If Labour Party Is Not Controlling It – Obi / Dino Melaye Beats Smart Adeyemi In Mopamuro LGA, Kogi / Senator Smart Adeyemi Attacked In Kogi During Bye Election (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Smart Adeyemi: Let’s Shut Down The National Assembly If We Can't Save... (Video) by festacman(m): 10:15am On Apr 28, 2021
temiyato:

I dont think u have a good comprehension of what he said sir

I have, sir. He is a politician. He is playing to the gallery. He didn't give any practical suggestion. Did he?
Re: Smart Adeyemi: Let’s Shut Down The National Assembly If We Can't Save... (Video) by LeeSantos(m): 10:18am On Apr 28, 2021
Lashist:

I know our leaders are cowards and won't lead but i dey tackle your stupid comment for saying the guy you quoted should take the lead..did you vote him anywhere?? Is he leading your village?? What office is he actually holding?? If he isnt, why did you tell him to take the lead if not that you are one of our stupid leaders apologists??
Use your tiny brain when commenting next time

hen Donald Trump supporters wey rioting. did he come out to lead the riot?. so which leader are you expecting to come out and lead the way. how is everything happening affecting them?

sometimes I just wished the internet can work in a way I can just put one knock on the middle of your head.
Re: Smart Adeyemi: Let’s Shut Down The National Assembly If We Can't Save... (Video) by cocolacec(m): 10:19am On Apr 28, 2021
NEWSREPORT:
Let’s shut down the National Assembly if we can not protect our people...Senator Smart Adeyemi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXrPsu0xj60

“Let’s shut down the National Assembly, if we cannot save this country, we stay in our homes.

Our country is bleeding.

People are in poverty. There’s no food. People are hungry.

Insecurity is threatening us.” - Smart Adeyemi.

The Senator is talking rubbish,they should impeach the impeachables if they are not doing their jobs.Will clise down of NASS put food on poor man’s table.
Re: Smart Adeyemi: Let’s Shut Down The National Assembly If We Can't Save... (Video) by LeeSantos(m): 10:20am On Apr 28, 2021
Oizatobad:
check your comment and see if you are not a fool

ಠωಠ Ah you won't have sense again. what a wasted life.
Re: Smart Adeyemi: Let’s Shut Down The National Assembly If We Can't Save... (Video) by Solsix(m): 10:24am On Apr 28, 2021
I don't know who is now wailing??
Re: Smart Adeyemi: Let’s Shut Down The National Assembly If We Can't Save... (Video) by Lashist(m): 10:25am On Apr 28, 2021
LeeSantos:

hen Donald Trump supporters wey rioting. did he come out to lead the riot?. so which leader are you expecting to come out and lead the way. how is everything happening affecting them?

sometimes I just wished the internet can work in a way I can just put one knock on the middle of your head.
You go be heavy idiot..what are you even saying?? When did it become wrong to call leaders out even if they might not take actions?? So person comment say make buhari wake up and rule, it means he don mess up?? This is why we have unaccountable leaders ruling bcus of stupid people like you that can't tell them to rule properly...if your family member is killed by the government's insolence and you have a chance to speak up, a foolish boy like you would rather die than speak up. Doesnt matter whether leaders act asap or not but you shouldn't talk down people that chooses to speak up and not act like an idiot like you
Re: Smart Adeyemi: Let’s Shut Down The National Assembly If We Can't Save... (Video) by poeticsoldier(m): 10:28am On Apr 28, 2021
The smart senator can read the handwriting on the wall He knows Boko Boys are closer to Abuja.He is looking for an escape route to avoid them.
Re: Smart Adeyemi: Let’s Shut Down The National Assembly If We Can't Save... (Video) by Amumaigwe: 10:28am On Apr 28, 2021
NEWSREPORT:
Let’s shut down the National Assembly if we can not protect our people...Senator Smart Adeyemi

“Let’s shut down the National Assembly, if we cannot save this country, we stay in our homes.

Our country is bleeding.

The Zoo has finally crumbled. It was foretold.
Re: Smart Adeyemi: Let’s Shut Down The National Assembly If We Can't Save... (Video) by femifemi1(m): 10:29am On Apr 28, 2021
realstars:
The Fire On The Mountain Is Consumming It's Foundation.

The baba is only afraid of his safety and that of his family not that he cares...abeg who wan die?

They know the right things to do.

People are only being recruited base on ethnicity and approval from one mortal mighty godfather into every sectors including the military.

No single political holder got his position through popular acceptability but by rigging (Forceful leader just like military rule)

Deliberate impoverished of the masses, so as to use money to lure them to vote in elections.

Massive looting of public funds by all who could access the portal.

Milliary generals turning to billionaires overnight, abeg what have they sold?

Sectional development of secret groups and forces as weapon of attack on other tribes...least you can't tame them forever.

All, these cry of insecurity are self inflicted, and when we are truly ready Nigeria shall shine again.

1 Like

Re: Smart Adeyemi: Let’s Shut Down The National Assembly If We Can't Save... (Video) by LeeSantos(m): 10:31am On Apr 28, 2021
Lashist:

You go be heavy idiot..what are you even saying?? When did it become wrong to call leaders out even if they might not take actions?? So person comment say make buhari wake up and rule, it means he don mess up?? This is why we have unaccountable leaders ruling bcus of stupid people like you that can't tell them to rule properly...if your family member is killed by the government's insolence and you have a chance to speak up, a foolish boy like you would rather die than speak up. Doesnt matter whether leaders act asap or not but you shouldn't talk down people that chooses to speak up and not act like an idiot like you

what's this one even saying.
I don't read long content longer than 15 words.

but wft did you really say in those lengthy sentence
Re: Smart Adeyemi: Let’s Shut Down The National Assembly If We Can't Save... (Video) by Lashist(m): 10:32am On Apr 28, 2021
LeeSantos:

Infact you go dey very stupid...if our useless governors can complain to buhari to do something about the terrorism, why should an average person without security not complain?? You must really be mad..if you dont know what to write next time, just dont think and shut up and dont write..this will make you sound less stupid
Re: Smart Adeyemi: Let’s Shut Down The National Assembly If We Can't Save... (Video) by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 28, 2021
LeeSantos:

ಠωಠ Ah you won't have sense again. what a wasted life.
whenever the mad Man open his own eyes he see everyone like himself-----mental healthchallenge won't killed you and the rest of you on nairaland ____COMMENT SECTION SHOW HOW MANY LUNACY PEOPLE ON NAIRALAND WHICH YOU AMONG!!!!
Re: Smart Adeyemi: Let’s Shut Down The National Assembly If We Can't Save... (Video) by Lashist(m): 10:33am On Apr 28, 2021
LeeSantos:

what's this one even saying.
I don't read long content longer than 15 words.

but wft did you really say in those lengthy sentence
I don break am down for you...reduce your stupidity cheesy
Re: Smart Adeyemi: Let’s Shut Down The National Assembly If We Can't Save... (Video) by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 28, 2021
Yes ! At least we can use una Jumbo Salary to provide security grin grin grin
Re: Smart Adeyemi: Let’s Shut Down The National Assembly If We Can't Save... (Video) by Chicastle: 10:44am On Apr 28, 2021
Dino junior
Re: Smart Adeyemi: Let’s Shut Down The National Assembly If We Can't Save... (Video) by Westerville: 10:45am On Apr 28, 2021
NEWSREPORT:

Our country is bleeding.

Say the truth and it shall set you free.
Re: Smart Adeyemi: Let’s Shut Down The National Assembly If We Can't Save... (Video) by zoedew: 10:46am On Apr 28, 2021
playing to the gallery! go shut down your country home since for about twenty years now ajasse ipo- iwo-kabba- Lokoja-abuja road has been terribly bad killing the people and the economy you and dino have represented
Re: Smart Adeyemi: Let’s Shut Down The National Assembly If We Can't Save... (Video) by Bakinwuta(f): 10:47am On Apr 28, 2021
festacman:
So much lame talks, lamentations and drama from the hallowed chamber.

Listen up Senator Smart Adeyemi, we ain't gonna shut down the National Assembly. You want to go home and still earn fat allowances. No way! Work, my friend, work. Nigeria is at crossroads. This is time to brainstorm to come up with ideas. Most of you are professionals. So, use your brains and bring your experience to bear. No shutting down the National Assembly. You are the only empowered to amend the constitution to reflect national realities. Do the work for which you have earned tons of money. Stop playing to the gallery.

Couldn't have being said any better .Thank you sir ...With all the power of oversight and impeachment? They should do there work QED
Re: Smart Adeyemi: Let’s Shut Down The National Assembly If We Can't Save... (Video) by realray(m): 10:48am On Apr 28, 2021
NO am not in support of this you people are not going anywhere, we're in this together all of us and they should Close the airport, seaport, borders Nobody is leaving simple all of us we die here, after una don create problem finish una wan run ba ..IT WILL NOT HAPPEN WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER.... useless and Greedy politicians..
Re: Smart Adeyemi: Let’s Shut Down The National Assembly If We Can't Save... (Video) by excel101(m): 10:59am On Apr 28, 2021
LeeSantos:
My point is, we come online and be sharing morale, but when it comes to executing it in real life all those ones sharing morale online will not come out but be posting news up and down
Its good if such reaction is coming from them. You should also know that a voice like this can make the difference.
Re: Smart Adeyemi: Let’s Shut Down The National Assembly If We Can't Save... (Video) by hush15: 11:04am On Apr 28, 2021
festacman:

Listen up Senator Smart Adeyemi, we ain't gonna shut down the National Assembly. You want to go home and still earn fat allowances. No way! Work, my friend, work. Nigeria is at crossroads. This is time to brainstorm to come up with ideas. Most of you are professionals. So, use your brains and bring your experience to bear. No shutting down the National Assembly. You are the only empowered to amend the constitution to reflect national realities. Do the work for which you have earned tons of money. Stop playing to the gallery.

For anything to be done in this nation, this government and its useless party needs to go. Imagine, how can anything work when somebody is saying truth and his fellow party member is telling him to keep quiet, questioning him whether he is in the opposition.

The same colleague is whose husband wants to be president. Even if it cost the them the entire country, they don't care and as I am been reminded of this, I pray that whatever their plans and ambitions, as God liveth, it will be null and void by God's grace and in the name of Jesus. Their evil reign will never come to pass.
Re: Smart Adeyemi: Let’s Shut Down The National Assembly If We Can't Save... (Video) by Agbaba21: 11:10am On Apr 28, 2021
Join millions of Nigerians to give your advice on Kith Central.
Your advice can save a life.
Use this link to visit the site. www.kithcentral.com

Re: Smart Adeyemi: Let’s Shut Down The National Assembly If We Can't Save... (Video) by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 28, 2021
post=101191656:
Desperate times call for desperate measures.

Anything to bring peace to our darling nation is what we are after.

Peace shall reign in our nation.
You are now beginning to sound like a wailer. Initially you used to scream at pdp but now you are calm and being neutral. In as much as you can not admit the failure of apc cos you have been brainwashed I still prefer the old you. This one is too lame. No insults, no prayers against the enemy, nothing. At least you could have said Adeyemi is lying about the hunger, poverty, increase in fuel and food commodities, poor health etc.
When the bast.ards who call themselves pdp were there they looted this country dry. Apc came and fooled you and others who don't have sense as well. Now you see the results. I will keep saying it. The day you people realise that apc=pdp you will start having sense. I'm still waiting for you to start shouting for Tinubu. This one you are still doing as if your eyes are opening...

1 Like

Re: Smart Adeyemi: Let’s Shut Down The National Assembly If We Can't Save... (Video) by naturefellow(m): 11:25am On Apr 28, 2021
greatdreamer:
Instead of you guys to pass vote of no confidence on the lifeless Jihadist and commence impeachment proceedings against him, you are talking nonsense. Millions of Nigerians would have been happy if it was an impeachment motion you raised
, come and see something

Re: Smart Adeyemi: Let’s Shut Down The National Assembly If We Can't Save... (Video) by dalass(f): 11:27am On Apr 28, 2021
carbon1224:
The truth from smart

I wish Dino Melaye didn't come from the same constituency. It would be be great to have both at the Senate...

It would wake up even all the sleeping living dead in the NA and Ask rock
Re: Smart Adeyemi: Let’s Shut Down The National Assembly If We Can't Save... (Video) by Reference(m): 11:29am On Apr 28, 2021
festacman:

Oga. He has already answered you. You are not there. He is speaking from a place of reality and giving all of us a reality check. Do you think he doesn't know the things you list here but he has seen that in the present govermental system they are not just possible.

The Legislature has been hijacked wholesale by the Executive with Femi and Lawan running down any and every positive input and move towards a better Nigeria that does not sit well with Mr. Buhari thus effectively turning that institution into a Presidential poodle.

Stop pretending that those folks there are independent in mind and action and can do anything to better Nigeria. We did sorely warn you guys not to give in to autocracy but get a truly independent Legislature not afraid to confront the excesses of the Executive but then Saraki was the clog in the wheel of government you all said.

Now you want to make bread from stones....what is wrong with you people sef. Smart is right. He has said the truth. Now let us all accept our failings and stop playing the 'Garden of Eden' musical chairs. We are all responsible for the mess in Nigeria. Those in power did not put themselves there.
Re: Smart Adeyemi: Let’s Shut Down The National Assembly If We Can't Save... (Video) by tayolak(m): 11:40am On Apr 28, 2021
fed govt should transfer all of them to the north
Re: Smart Adeyemi: Let’s Shut Down The National Assembly If We Can't Save... (Video) by tayolak(m): 11:42am On Apr 28, 2021
fed govt should transfer them all to the north
Re: Smart Adeyemi: Let’s Shut Down The National Assembly If We Can't Save... (Video) by Coronavirus1: 1:02pm On Apr 28, 2021
This man is Dino brother same Voice same tone now Efcc will nock on his door this country don't like truth
Re: Smart Adeyemi: Let’s Shut Down The National Assembly If We Can't Save... (Video) by Maconstruct(m): 1:39pm On Apr 28, 2021
carbon1224:
The truth from smart
He means shut it down soo they all can japaa
Afterall they have houses abroad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Niger Youths On Insecurity: Buhari, Do Something Or We Take Law Into Our Hands / Twitter Writes FG Over Suspension, Seeks Dialogue / Festus Mbisiogu, Igbo Man of the Year sets agenda for Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.