Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,869 members, 7,806,475 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

Advice A Man That Is Been Compared To Other Men. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice A Man That Is Been Compared To Other Men. (642 Views)

Have You Been Compared To Someone By Your Partner ? Share Your Experience / Somali Man Weds Two Women At Once In Kenya, Encourages Other Men To Do Same / Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice A Man That Is Been Compared To Other Men. by domwas2(m): 11:11pm On Apr 27, 2021
ADVICE PLEASE

"My woman had a small birthday party with families, we were all happy but that night after everything was over she scrolled her phone and saw her birthday mate friend had a big party. she turned to me and said "This is what your mate are doing for their woman". It was around 10PM but around 5AM I gained consciousness and realized I've been thinking all night about our relationship, how selfish she is after all I've done, we just relocated to this new apartment which I borrowed money from my work place and still trying hard to settle some bills.
This is the woman I have sacrifices everything for financially and emotionally, she knows my salary how it comes and goes yet she don't appreciate it.
The moment she compared me with another man, I've been thinking it's over, this is a woman that offers me nothing. we hardly have sex due to her complains about her health issues (that aside). I've not been myself.
I finally think I should start hiding things from her because she have seen me finish, start caring for myself and start dating other women and go to bar � because that's what some other men do too.

what do you think �?"

2 Likes

Re: Advice A Man That Is Been Compared To Other Men. by chatinent: 11:16pm On Apr 27, 2021
Wait, define “my woman” first.

1 Like

Re: Advice A Man That Is Been Compared To Other Men. by Xenry: 11:19pm On Apr 27, 2021
Borrowing money for such woman? Okay, get tf outta here! sad sad

1 Like

Re: Advice A Man That Is Been Compared To Other Men. by XXXXTENTACION: 11:24pm On Apr 27, 2021
Competion.
Re: Advice A Man That Is Been Compared To Other Men. by AllenSpencer: 11:25pm On Apr 27, 2021
domwas2:
ADVICE PLEASE

"My woman had a small birthday party with families, we were all happy but that night after everything was over she scrolled her phone and saw her birthday mate friend had a big party. she turned to me and said "This is what your mate are doing for their woman". It was around 10PM but around 5AM I gained consciousness and realized I've been thinking all night about our relationship, how selfish she is after all I've done, we just relocated to this new apartment which I borrowed money from my work place and still trying hard to settle some bills.
This is the woman I have sacrifices everything for financially and emotionally, she knows my salary how it comes and goes yet she don't appreciate it.
The moment she compared me with another man, I've been thinking it's over, this is a woman that offers me nothing. we hardly have sex due to her complains about her health issues (that aside). I've not been myself.
I finally think I should start hiding things from her because she have seen me finish, start caring for myself and start dating other women and go to bar � because that's what some other men do too.

what do you think �?"

Way to go, You can never go wrong!

Variety is the spice of life.

Just keep doing your responsibilities at home and enjoy life to the fullest.
Re: Advice A Man That Is Been Compared To Other Men. by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:28pm On Apr 27, 2021
That is how she will goad you into suicide.

Broda u better call her aside and cut her serious warning.

The people she is comparing u with, u don't know whether they have huge funds somewhere that a looting politician relative left for them
Re: Advice A Man That Is Been Compared To Other Men. by OlayemiAshraf(m): 11:51pm On Apr 27, 2021
All I have to say is ..... Scroll through nairaland "crime news "" you'll find an article about a lady that run/ran mad after she came out of a car , show it to her , tell her , na her mate dey ran mad o, make she no push you do the thing you don't want o ..... Ireeee
Re: Advice A Man That Is Been Compared To Other Men. by defcon4: 12:35am On Apr 28, 2021
My brother, in a relationship there has to be partnership. If you were partners she would protect your money, your secrets, your investments (material and not).

If you were partners she would never think "see what your mates are doing"

When your with someone that all they bring to the table is "Za kitchen and za oza room"

When you make a liability an asset.

Don't let her comments go in confronted. Else it would fester. Sit her down and speak / rebuke her sternly lest it repeats itself
Re: Advice A Man That Is Been Compared To Other Men. by Jeon(f): 6:43am On Apr 28, 2021
domwas2:
ADVICE PLEASE

what do you think �?"

mtchwee.
Re: Advice A Man That Is Been Compared To Other Men. by Lilpen3758: 7:33am On Apr 28, 2021
vagina people.....chai!!
Re: Advice A Man That Is Been Compared To Other Men. by Skullano(m): 7:37am On Apr 28, 2021
Your girlfriend not your wife is comparing you to another guy and you are having sleepless night?.

Like seriously bro, take a walk and value your peace of mind.

Your placenta is not tied to hers.
Re: Advice A Man That Is Been Compared To Other Men. by Chummynoni(m): 8:03am On Apr 28, 2021
you Fcked up OP. your woman compared you with another man, and you are thinking?, someone you would have sent out of your house so that she can go after such men that can lavish on her. a woman that doesnt appreciate little efforts, wont appreciate whatever huge sacrifice you make. for your peace of mind, just let her leave your life and never returns because from experience, that woman wud cheat on you for material things

1 Like

Re: Advice A Man That Is Been Compared To Other Men. by RisenJoe(m): 8:13am On Apr 28, 2021
Op, I wish I could send you a voice note but let me say this here, I've been in such relationship before with such a woman and it's very exhausting and you'll give your all but it won't be enough, my advice is that you get her outta your life cos she's not worth the stress. Don't let Hbp kill you because if someone that will leave you for someone else if you hit rock bottom....

1 Like

Re: Advice A Man That Is Been Compared To Other Men. by Sanctecosma(m): 9:59am On Apr 28, 2021
chatinent:
Wait, define “my woman” first.
Nice question.
Re: Advice A Man That Is Been Compared To Other Men. by blinking001(m): 10:22am On Apr 28, 2021
Your wife is a street parasite. She belongs to the streets. How can you wife up a street urchin and expect your marriage to be wonderful? In her eyes you must keep performing to prove to her that you're a man, and this might get you depressed as it is already. You need to bring that bittch into your frame.
You can always keep a woman when you're willing to let her go, it's a psychological thing, Tell your wife to stop pressuring you or else you're going to get a second wife. Be very serious with her, tell her you're sending her out of the house with her child so you can gain your sanity back. Threaten this bittches and watch them adjust.
The best way to win the game is by not playing it at all.

1 Like

Re: Advice A Man That Is Been Compared To Other Men. by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 28, 2021
u go see as women go avoid this place.

op break up with her, tell her if she isnt chipping in 30%, make she waka, idiot.

liability nah em u put for house sex or no sex

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The kitchen is a zone open to all genders. Men get in there. / DRAMA As Two SHS Students Are Caught On Camera Fighting Over A Girl In Class / The Secret Behind Lasting Longer During S*x

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.