Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

Advice Concerning : I Currently Need Your Sincere, Unbiased Advice - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Advice Concerning : I Currently Need Your Sincere, Unbiased Advice (145 Views)

Advice Needed Concerning Certification To Support My Career / What Have You Heard Concerning Male Nurses / I Currently Need Your Sincere, Unbiased advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice Concerning : I Currently Need Your Sincere, Unbiased Advice by Ortintin: 12:29am On Apr 28, 2021
Yes your father wants the best for you, but he fails to realise he doesn't have the means. Don't try to stop him from sponsoring you. You just go ahead with whatever he says while you keep doing your own thing in one corner.
One thing will happen either he realises he doesn't have the means or he has been saving up to give you that education.

The truth is that nothing in life is certain - your father's way might be the way to your success. But experience has shown that following one's passion and not parent's is his only true path to becoming great.

Lastly note that if your plan fails am sure your father will have only you to blame for wasting your life.

So find a way to merge the two together.

For more advice on any matters, I have an advice running group so you can message me on WhatsApp +2348027024393 (Ortintin is my name)

(1) (Reply)

Upholding Ethics,a Positive Work Attitude And Communicating Professionally / Important Things To Know About Earning More Money / URGENT RECRUITMENT! Business Manager - Portharcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.