Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,643 members, 7,801,871 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

Advice Concerning : Accommodating An Insolent Girl - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Advice Concerning : Accommodating An Insolent Girl (435 Views)

Accommodating An Insolent Girl / Have You Ever Seen An Exam Instruction So Accommodating? / KNUST Ghana Sanction Six Students For Accommodating Opposite Sex After 10pm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice Concerning : Accommodating An Insolent Girl by Ortintin: 1:21am On Apr 28, 2021
A man who sacrificed his two eyes for someone else to see is not considered nice but gullible.

By vacating your bed, you relinquished your authority to her.

And it is obvious you don't know how power play work. Or how to instill discipline on people or make people give you your own respect.

Please don't misquote my advice as telling you not to be nice or good.

Way forward
Do not run away from your room because of anyone. Go back there and reclaim your bed and everything.

Do not allow her to sleep with you even for a night (strict warning there is a reason for this)
Don't try to save the friendship or work things out with her let her find time to pack her things.

Do yourself a favor and read few pages on 48 laws of power to quickly realise where you made mistake and limit of sacrifice you can offer anyone.

For more advice on any matters, I have an advice running group so you can message me on WhatsApp +2348027024393 (Ortintin is my name)
Re: Advice Concerning : Accommodating An Insolent Girl by Nobody: 8:02am On Apr 28, 2021
Seriously the guy made a big mistake by vacating his bed.
I'm glad he's finally seeing the light!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

UK Post-study Work Visa Deadline Extended. / I Need A Quick PGD To Process My Traveling. / How To Print Original JAMB Result 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.