Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,716 members, 7,805,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

Killings In Akwa Ibom State!!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Killings In Akwa Ibom State!!! (3731 Views)

Ahmed Indimi Replies Lady Who Attacked Him Over Killings In Nigeria / Killings In Zamfara More Than The Numbers In Plateau And Benue - Buhari / CAN Tells Buhari To Forget Second Term Over Killings In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killings In Akwa Ibom State!!! by Collins4u1(m): 7:17am On Apr 28, 2021
Princesaha:

Now I understand that adage that says "it is better to jaw-jaw than to war-war". Do you know that about 40 security agents including police, Army/Navy, Civil defence and Customs officers have been killed since two days ago after the death of Ikonso just only in the Eastern part of the country oo. The Government should do something now. I think the Government should just dialogue with them for peace to reign.

Man Does Biafra or death sounds like dialogue?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killings In Akwa Ibom State!!! by Phillipson02: 7:20am On Apr 28, 2021
tit:

Fulani jihadist,

Take your medicine
u are one of them
Re: Killings In Akwa Ibom State!!! by Nobody: 7:29am On Apr 28, 2021
[Shut the Bleep you slowpoke
MNK Is the people's choice and you can do nothing
[/quote] quote author=vincentcena22 post=101188987]I wonder why the UK govt has not issued Kanu's arrest. Nnamdi Kanu is putting the lives of ndigbo in the north and home at risk..... Arrest Kanu now
Re: Killings In Akwa Ibom State!!! by JohnBullMySon: 7:59am On Apr 28, 2021
aminusodiq:
are the security men UNARMED at the time of the attack Cos it's funny how someone who have gun attack another with gun and there is casualty on just one side That tells you theur obvious weakness. If the ugm were unarmed protesters…; can you predict what the score line would have been?
They're being taken unawares. It's hard to be the winner when you are the first to get shot at.
Re: Killings In Akwa Ibom State!!! by AntiAPC2023(f): 8:05am On Apr 28, 2021
Princesaha:
Some Unknown Gunmen engaged a joint patrol team of Policemen and Soldiers in a shootout at Ika local Government area in Akwa Ibom state. 4 Policemen and 2 soldiers were killed. So painful we are losing our security men to these Unknown Gunmen like ants and the Government are not doing anything. 3 Naval personnel were killed in the evening at Onitsha and now this. Something should be done urgently.
what do you always gain by posting fake news.
same you that posted false news yesterday about UGM Killing the soldiers stationed at Upper Iweka and after I put call through I found out it was all rumours. Not even less than 6 hours you already have information on UGM killing military officials at AKS.
cc Mynd44 Lalasticlala Dominique Justwise oam4j Seun
please tackle this growing menace of false news flooding this forum

1 Like

Re: Killings In Akwa Ibom State!!! by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 28, 2021
Fake News

1 Like

Re: Killings In Akwa Ibom State!!! by Armaggedon: 9:43am On Apr 28, 2021
It's not fake new. Both incidents occurred yesterday.
Re: Killings In Akwa Ibom State!!! by RobbStark(m): 10:03am On Apr 28, 2021
dared0637:

I hope you know that "2000"heads threat is figurative right? Cause there's no possible way that outrageously high number of lives will be wasted just to bury one man... you guys gotta read between the lines.

Remind me again how many pen!ses were transported from Naija to China
Re: Killings In Akwa Ibom State!!! by aminusodiq(m): 10:31am On Apr 28, 2021
JohnBullMySon:
They're being taken unawares. It's hard to be the winner when you are the first to get shot at.
can you answer the last question?
Re: Killings In Akwa Ibom State!!! by Fejoku: 10:51am On Apr 28, 2021
Aketi2:

I believe UGM are wise. They may only want to make SE/SS uncomfortable for Fulani military. They surely will not want an escalation that will make the FG Jihadist justify bringing out tanks and all their arsenals. They dont use these weapons in the North because they are their comrade in Jihad. They wont mind unleashing it on Chriatians in SE/SS.

The people should not play in the hand of Mohammeds Abduls.
Everything has been well plotted. They can roll out all they want yet they'll fail. We want out and out we shall be. It is still best that it's done peacefully but if war is what they want, so be it.

1 Like

Re: Killings In Akwa Ibom State!!! by AntiAPC2023(f): 10:53am On Apr 28, 2021
Armaggedon:
It's not fake new. Both incidents occurred yesterday.
for your house abi?
Re: Killings In Akwa Ibom State!!! by Idiotseverywher: 11:02am On Apr 28, 2021
AllenSpencer:

Its too early for the FGN to step-in

They have not started using bombs and rocket launchers

When they start bombing hospitals, state secretariats, markets and banks, the FGN will step-in

The casualty is even still less than 1000,.
. Mark my words, that will never happen anywhere in South East

1 Like

Re: Killings In Akwa Ibom State!!! by Idiotseverywher: 11:56am On Apr 28, 2021
PissfulProtester:
lets keep our fingers crossed. They will find us patient.

Only that the rate at which they will shout "massacre of unarmed civilians" will flood nairaland which will be so annoying
. All those days are gone, that has been the wish and threat by the Northerners to the Igbo man, I can't happen again, so you better wake up from your dreams, if that happens again mark my words, no single northern soldier will be in the east
Re: Killings In Akwa Ibom State!!! by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 28, 2021
allcomage:
Southern Nigeria guerilla warfare will be surely deadly for the Nigerian security forces.
Isn't Southern Nigerian guerilla war but Eastern guerilla war. FG deliberately handle Eastern killings of securities for two reasons. First, they want the whole world to see the terrorists nature of IPOB/ESN so that when it's plainly agreed they're truly terrorists then govt will take the right military step.
Secondly, Nigeria will have 12 sets of her first set Tucano jets delivered this coming June and any use of excessive force may delay the delivery of the fighter jets.
People need to know that Nigeria has military hardware that If started to be deployed to East and use on criminals they'll change the music by rushing to UN with usual ineffective letters.
When people start sighting deployment of T-72, 40-Barrel, MRAPs, tankers, other heavy weapons and jets definitely they'll know that even guerilla war or what so ever won't save them!
Re: Killings In Akwa Ibom State!!! by SouthEastFacts: 1:17pm On Apr 28, 2021
Helinues. don't send it by 1:45 PM again, 1:54 will be better.

Something, urgent just came up.

Regards

cool
Re: Killings In Akwa Ibom State!!! by adekolaelect(m): 1:33pm On Apr 28, 2021
jimi4us:

All Zoo army police customs road safety officers must fall
don't forget to join yourself to falling poeples.
Re: Killings In Akwa Ibom State!!! by PROUDIGBO(m): 2:25pm On Apr 28, 2021
JohnBullMySon:

Hehehehehe grin grin grin
Re: Killings In Akwa Ibom State!!! by JohnBullMySon: 5:46pm On Apr 28, 2021
PROUDIGBO:

Hehehehehe grin grin grin
Oga, it's not funny oh.
Re: Killings In Akwa Ibom State!!! by AllenSpencer: 11:45pm On Apr 28, 2021
Idiotseverywher:
. Mark my words, that will never happen anywhere in South East

Okay, it will happen in Lagos

Hope you know how many barracks in Lagos. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

UNBELIEVABLE: Tinubu Vs Obi Vs Atiku In Ibafo, Ogun State Street Poll / Miss Nigeria? / #Playing with democracy# Fashola Reopen Kalu House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.