Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,772 members, 7,806,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

US Catholic School Teacher Seduced Student Aged 15, Had Sex With Him In Her Car - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / US Catholic School Teacher Seduced Student Aged 15, Had Sex With Him In Her Car (87031 Views)

Lesson Teacher Defiles 13-Year-Old Student In Lagos, Says She Seduced Him / Lady Battered By Soldier For Refusing To Pay Him, After Bashing Her Car (Photo) / "How My Daughter Kissed & Seduced Me" - 50-Year-Old Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Catholic School Teacher Seduced Student Aged 15, Had Sex With Him In Her Car by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 28, 2021
AsherAmari:

Yeah. Sure.

Do the needful to the post before it makes FP. I have cleared my mention
Re: US Catholic School Teacher Seduced Student Aged 15, Had Sex With Him In Her Car by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 28, 2021
SimplyFacts:

Do the needful to the post before it makes FP. I have cleared my mention

you mean my comment? why?

i dont see anythimg wrong in my comment because i spoke against the both of them which i think some teenagers in our midst will learn from.
Re: US Catholic School Teacher Seduced Student Aged 15, Had Sex With Him In Her Car by Govocrete: 3:23pm On Apr 28, 2021
Why should we always involve religion in everything negative. The headline would have still be better like:

"Teacher seduce student and lure him into her car for sex".

We are the architect of our problem in this world.
Re: US Catholic School Teacher Seduced Student Aged 15, Had Sex With Him In Her Car by dangotesmummy: 3:29pm On Apr 28, 2021
VEXT:
I am a rapist
Most of us in my family are rapist..
I don't expect anything less

1 Like

Re: US Catholic School Teacher Seduced Student Aged 15, Had Sex With Him In Her Car by Petyr1: 3:39pm On Apr 28, 2021
AsherAmari:
SMH..

The boy too lacks home training otherwise he won't be hanging carelessly around his mother's age mate. All of them are rotten.
seriously Blaming the boy? Why are people stupid sef?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Catholic School Teacher Seduced Student Aged 15, Had Sex With Him In Her Car by dangotesmummy: 3:54pm On Apr 28, 2021
VEXT:

I am a big shame to manhood because I go around molesting,raping women and girls..
I am disgusting
of course we know grin
Re: US Catholic School Teacher Seduced Student Aged 15, Had Sex With Him In Her Car by dangotesmummy: 5:02pm On Apr 28, 2021
VEXT:

Holy is my dick...Na my father dick I hold so grin
I am a Rapist and I have No shame..you no see as I grab am with all my strength grin
I Kuku see your shamelessness grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: US Catholic School Teacher Seduced Student Aged 15, Had Sex With Him In Her Car by rex444(m): 5:33pm On Apr 28, 2021
Iheke owudi rice sef??
Anaerobi:
lol... this sex of a thing, is it that sweet?

is it rice?

I noticed this sex is putting many in trouble, how sweet is it?

1 Like

Re: US Catholic School Teacher Seduced Student Aged 15, Had Sex With Him In Her Car by Anaerobi(m): 6:26pm On Apr 28, 2021
rex444:
Iheke owudi rice sef??
hahahaha.
Igbo Amaka.

Ike gurwu.

2 Likes

Re: US Catholic School Teacher Seduced Student Aged 15, Had Sex With Him In Her Car by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 28, 2021
he is 15 n white, lucky guy.
if u like shout, its different for guys n girls.

for guys lot of us will brag bout it afew will start crying n have to see a shrink.

1 Like

Re: US Catholic School Teacher Seduced Student Aged 15, Had Sex With Him In Her Car by dangotesmummy: 6:43pm On Apr 28, 2021
VEXT:

I'm a proud rap1sttongue
Re: US Catholic School Teacher Seduced Student Aged 15, Had Sex With Him In Her Car by dangotesmummy: 7:17pm On Apr 28, 2021
[quote author=VEXT post=101209367][/quote] no amount of editing will cover your disgraceful act of being a child rapist grin grin
Re: US Catholic School Teacher Seduced Student Aged 15, Had Sex With Him In Her Car by Kingcalls: 7:23pm On Apr 28, 2021
meobizy:
These sick white women are either raping children, animals or minorities. Yuck. I saw a video once of a fat one taking advantage of a black special needs teen. The police should lock her up and throw away the key. It's obvious she's only sad that she got caught.

All u women are the same....black and white...its even worse in Africa... alot of women rape young boys

4 Likes

Re: US Catholic School Teacher Seduced Student Aged 15, Had Sex With Him In Her Car by Telegram234(m): 7:26pm On Apr 28, 2021
SmellySperm:

cheesycheesy guy i no get strength for kpekus abeg
Bro the future is always kpekus...
And nothing can stop that....
Re: US Catholic School Teacher Seduced Student Aged 15, Had Sex With Him In Her Car by dangotesmummy: 2:45pm On Apr 29, 2021
[quote author=VEXT post=101227893][/quote] aren't you so pained grin

Throughout this week you have been a source of amusement grin grin

Your sense of humour and joblessness is really entertaining grin grin

No wonder you have no buisness or job when you are always on NL 24 hrs cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Found Pictures Of Herself In A Bottle In Her Friend's Closet (Photos) / Woman Allegedly Killed By Her Husband's Brothers...they Butchered Her [G.PHOTOS] / Yahoo Boy Eats Feces In Warri While Doing The New Yahoo Plus. Photos, Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.