Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,220 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

US Catholic School Teacher Seduced Student Aged 15, Had Sex With Him In Her Car - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / US Catholic School Teacher Seduced Student Aged 15, Had Sex With Him In Her Car (87044 Views)

Lesson Teacher Defiles 13-Year-Old Student In Lagos, Says She Seduced Him / Lady Battered By Soldier For Refusing To Pay Him, After Bashing Her Car (Photo) / "How My Daughter Kissed & Seduced Me" - 50-Year-Old Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Catholic School Teacher Seduced Student Aged 15, Had Sex With Him In Her Car by Vinnie2000(m): 10:19pm On May 03, 2021
Female Version of Baba Ijesha!!

Let's see who will be Prosecuted first between d two..
Re: US Catholic School Teacher Seduced Student Aged 15, Had Sex With Him In Her Car by Gabbriell: 10:25pm On May 03, 2021
Which kind civil war dey go on for this thread so?

Dangotesmummy & Vext wuna Weldon oo

2 Likes

Re: US Catholic School Teacher Seduced Student Aged 15, Had Sex With Him In Her Car by Kestolove(m): 10:25pm On May 03, 2021
hammerDK:

COCOCANDY, U SEE WAT UR SISTERS ARE SAYING HERE?

GO AHEAD AND CALL THEM NAMES, I NO TALK REACH LIKE THIS BEFORE U BRAND ME.

I WAS ONLY DRIVING TO A POINT, AND TOTALLY DISAGREED WITH THE BABA ACT.

NOW BRAND HER.
na question I ask, if I get answer then I go drop my own contribution in respect to the topic
Re: US Catholic School Teacher Seduced Student Aged 15, Had Sex With Him In Her Car by 2dominate: 10:26pm On May 03, 2021
Govocrete:
Why should we always involve religion in everything negative. The headline would have still be better like:

"Teacher seduce student and lure him into her car for sex".

We are the architect of our problem in this world.
If it was anything Islamic you wouldn't notice o
Re: US Catholic School Teacher Seduced Student Aged 15, Had Sex With Him In Her Car by CzarChris(m): 10:28pm On May 03, 2021
Sundaland:

Source: https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/14754393/catholic-high-school-teacher-sex-car-teenage-student-ohio/amp/
I know they will come for my head, but were all these kin teachers when I bin dey go school?
Re: US Catholic School Teacher Seduced Student Aged 15, Had Sex With Him In Her Car by nwaanambra1(m): 10:30pm On May 03, 2021
CHARGE WITH SEXUAL BATTERY INSTEAD OF RAPE!!

IF ITS A MAN HER AGE COUGHT HAVING SEX WITH A 15 YEAR OLD GIRL IN US THATS LIKE 2O YEARS INPRISONMENT WITHOUT AN OPTION OF PAROLE!

THIS LIFE NO FAVOUR MEN AT ALL!

3 Likes

Re: US Catholic School Teacher Seduced Student Aged 15, Had Sex With Him In Her Car by firstratedcitiz(m): 10:33pm On May 03, 2021
That was how British woman Kandice Barber, 35, had seduced and slept with a boy of 15 earlier on in the year. Google the story.
Re: US Catholic School Teacher Seduced Student Aged 15, Had Sex With Him In Her Car by dangotesmummy: 10:37pm On May 03, 2021
[quote author=VEXT post=101294438][/quote] you still dey grin

Shapeless pig grin tongue tongue

Oka werey lara.ashoro dun grin tongue tongue

See as he fat.head don join chest,no neck again grin

Re: US Catholic School Teacher Seduced Student Aged 15, Had Sex With Him In Her Car by 09085607453king: 10:39pm On May 03, 2021
I just need a female rape to rape me, I just want to experience the way it is grin grin grin ...
Re: US Catholic School Teacher Seduced Student Aged 15, Had Sex With Him In Her Car by 09085607453king: 10:41pm On May 03, 2021
[color=#006600][/color] too bad
Re: US Catholic School Teacher Seduced Student Aged 15, Had Sex With Him In Her Car by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 03, 2021
Rapist hoe!!!!! Put pepper inside her vagina. The future is hoes.
Re: US Catholic School Teacher Seduced Student Aged 15, Had Sex With Him In Her Car by mrkings84(m): 10:52pm On May 03, 2021
At 21 an oyibo girl is already working and possessing stuffs like car. ...

Ok.... This world no just balance!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Catholic School Teacher Seduced Student Aged 15, Had Sex With Him In Her Car by nwele2017: 10:52pm On May 03, 2021
She should be jailed. Do you know the kind of truma the 15 years old passed through because of this act.

1 Like

Re: US Catholic School Teacher Seduced Student Aged 15, Had Sex With Him In Her Car by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 03, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
she is a paedophille. Lock her behind bars.

Another baba ijesha

That is for the court to decide, did you read the part that says she has been granted bail ....some thinks baba ijesha bail was out of line.
Re: US Catholic School Teacher Seduced Student Aged 15, Had Sex With Him In Her Car by Ijaya123: 10:55pm On May 03, 2021
SMH..

The boy too lacks home training otherwise he won't be hanging carelessly around his mother's age mate. All of them are rotten.

The lady is 21 years and the boy is 15. How is she his mother’s age mate?
Re: US Catholic School Teacher Seduced Student Aged 15, Had Sex With Him In Her Car by Joseph08(m): 10:56pm On May 03, 2021
Konji grin
Re: US Catholic School Teacher Seduced Student Aged 15, Had Sex With Him In Her Car by onyenatruchi: 11:01pm On May 03, 2021
I will never forget what an overgrown evening newspaper did to me at the Age of 8 years, she nearly killed me, but God saved me. I will not curse her cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: US Catholic School Teacher Seduced Student Aged 15, Had Sex With Him In Her Car by billyG(m): 11:01pm On May 03, 2021
Which one be sexual battery if na male they will call it rape...haw can she forced a 15yrs old to eat bush meat agst his will?
Re: US Catholic School Teacher Seduced Student Aged 15, Had Sex With Him In Her Car by Pharaoh4rin(m): 11:06pm On May 03, 2021
Anaerobi:
lol... this sex of a thing, is it that sweet?

is it rice?

I noticed this sex is putting many in trouble, how sweet is it?

You're asking for a friend I guess grin grin
Re: US Catholic School Teacher Seduced Student Aged 15, Had Sex With Him In Her Car by HITdemUP: 11:11pm On May 03, 2021
Come and suduce me ooo. After I unload 25 year worth of unsatisfied sexual desire on you. Na you go run.
You go flee Las Las. Dem no dey tell man
Re: US Catholic School Teacher Seduced Student Aged 15, Had Sex With Him In Her Car by Sanctecosma(m): 11:11pm On May 03, 2021
Women? Fear them!
Re: US Catholic School Teacher Seduced Student Aged 15, Had Sex With Him In Her Car by imagrg(m): 11:13pm On May 03, 2021
A seventeen year old boy impregnated a married female Corper in my school some years back.
Re: US Catholic School Teacher Seduced Student Aged 15, Had Sex With Him In Her Car by Govocrete: 11:26pm On May 03, 2021
2dominate:

If it was anything Islamic you wouldn't notice o

Just like I said "We are the architect of our problem in this world".

Now you are trying to strike a matches close to a loaded tanker. I only aired my view, we african should respect our individual religion and stop causing confusion.

You are a Muslim because, Muslim missionary first visited your forefather and preached Islam.

We are Christians because Christians missionaries first came to the south to preach christianity to our forefathers.

Your forefathers and mine lived peacefully before the missionaries came. So let preach love and not hatred.

I respect everyone no matter their religion, I am not even a catholic in the first place, I just believe the headline was not right.

1 Like

Re: US Catholic School Teacher Seduced Student Aged 15, Had Sex With Him In Her Car by BePrepared: 11:35pm On May 03, 2021
javaguru:
I just dey imagine myself in the same condition vof the boy.

grin

Gos forbid it won't happen to you in Jesus name Amen. Fear not
Re: US Catholic School Teacher Seduced Student Aged 15, Had Sex With Him In Her Car by 2dominate: 11:37pm On May 03, 2021
Govocrete:

Just like I said "We are the architect of our problem in this world".

Now you are trying to strike a matches close to a loaded tanker. I only aired my view, we african should respect our individual religion and stop causing confusion.

You are a Muslim because, Muslim missionary first visited your forefather and preached Islam.

We are Christians because Christians missionaries first came to the south to preach christianity to our forefathers.

Your forefathers and mine lived peacefully before the missionaries came. So let preach love and not hatred.

I respect everyone no matter their religion, I am not even a catholic in the first place, I just believe the headline was not right.

Noted. Thanks
Re: US Catholic School Teacher Seduced Student Aged 15, Had Sex With Him In Her Car by YeSJacky(m): 11:44pm On May 03, 2021
Make una set friendly match between her and Baba Ilesha
Re: US Catholic School Teacher Seduced Student Aged 15, Had Sex With Him In Her Car by poshestmina(f): 11:50pm On May 03, 2021
Useless woman.
She should be jailed forever undecided undecided undecided.

That's how they go about ruining innocent kids ,with her face like a dead wall gecko angry.

1 Like

Re: US Catholic School Teacher Seduced Student Aged 15, Had Sex With Him In Her Car by Nobody: 11:52pm On May 03, 2021
Anaerobi:
lol... this sex of a thing, is it that sweet?

is it rice?

I noticed this sex is putting many in trouble, how sweet is it?
. .. You dey ask ? grin grin grin
Re: US Catholic School Teacher Seduced Student Aged 15, Had Sex With Him In Her Car by boxofix: 12:01am On May 04, 2021
Iyabo Ojo go run this matter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Brave Sergeant In The Zenith Bank Robbery Video Is Dead - Police / Lady Found Pictures Of Herself In A Bottle In Her Friend's Closet (Photos) / Woman Allegedly Killed By Her Husband's Brothers...they Butchered Her [G.PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.