Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,159 members, 7,780,122 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:56 AM

How True That Boko Haram Is Few Kilometers From Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How True That Boko Haram Is Few Kilometers From Abuja (307 Views)

FFK: If You Supported Biden, Pray That Boko Haram Don't Take Over Nigeria / Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated / Zulum: Boko Haram Is Attacking People And You Are Collecting N1,000 Per Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How True That Boko Haram Is Few Kilometers From Abuja by ken6488(m): 7:02am On Apr 28, 2021
I wanted to check if all the rumors I am hearing are true
Re: How True That Boko Haram Is Few Kilometers From Abuja by FarahAideed: 7:04am On Apr 28, 2021
They are even in Asorock
Re: How True That Boko Haram Is Few Kilometers From Abuja by donbachi(m): 7:19am On Apr 28, 2021
Till they hoist their flag.
Re: How True That Boko Haram Is Few Kilometers From Abuja by NyamiriFlathead: 7:31am On Apr 28, 2021
Lifeless plesident of fulani republic of nigeria will welcome them, they are his kinsmen, so that one nah family matter
Re: How True That Boko Haram Is Few Kilometers From Abuja by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 7:36am On Apr 28, 2021
Buhari will defeat them by God's special grace.
Re: How True That Boko Haram Is Few Kilometers From Abuja by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 7:37am On Apr 28, 2021
[s]
NyamiriFlathead:
Lifeless plesident of fulani republic of nigeria will welcome them, they are his kinsmen, so that one nah family matter
[/s]
Re: How True That Boko Haram Is Few Kilometers From Abuja by Kzinne: 7:38am On Apr 28, 2021
So you think it's easy to run over a nations capital??
Re: How True That Boko Haram Is Few Kilometers From Abuja by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 7:38am On Apr 28, 2021
[s]
FarahAideed:
They are even in Asorock
[/s]
Re: How True That Boko Haram Is Few Kilometers From Abuja by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 7:38am On Apr 28, 2021
Kzinne:
So you think it's easy to run over a nations capital??

toh help me ask am ooo

(1) (Reply)

Why Nigerians Must Repeal The 1999 Constitution? / Breaking: Tiv Group Asks The National AssemblyTo Impeach Buhari / APC, PDP Battle Over Fayose’s Alleged Backing Of Crony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.