Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

New Federal Government Job And IPPIS Issue - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / New Federal Government Job And IPPIS Issue (28036 Views)

N-power: 30,000 Volunteers Get New Federal Jobs / No Full Documentation And IPPIS Capturing For A Year Now / I Will Never Apply For A Federal Government Job Again Without Strong Connection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Federal Government Job And IPPIS Issue by Ademoore07(m): 9:47am On Apr 30, 2021
neoclassical:

Please I am also interested in this.
Meanwhile, what qualification and years of experience will get you Lecturer II? I am equally expecting APL from a Federal Poly and I have Msc degree with over 7years industrial experience.
I think u need at least 4 years of academic experience with no less than 4 published article in reasonable journal and a conference attended. In most cases, M.Sc holders are employed as Lecturer 3.
What do you mean by APL.
Re: New Federal Government Job And IPPIS Issue by id4sho(m): 10:27am On Apr 30, 2021
Ademoore07:
I think u need at least 4 years of academic experience with no less than 4 published article in reasonable journal and a conference attended. In most cases, M.Sc holders are employed as Lecturer 3.
What do you mean by APL.
APL- Appointment Letter
Re: New Federal Government Job And IPPIS Issue by Ademoore07(m): 11:33am On Apr 30, 2021
id4sho:

APL- Appointment Letter
Ok. Were u called for an interview?
Re: New Federal Government Job And IPPIS Issue by id4sho(m): 11:48am On Apr 30, 2021
Ademoore07:
Ok. Were u called for an interview?
no

1 Like

Re: New Federal Government Job And IPPIS Issue by Poorboy: 4:06pm On Apr 30, 2021
Kman90:

How would they know it's Salary? Because I am not using the same bank accounts and at no point did they ask us to submit BVN. Does that mean you can't receive any other income as a government worker?

Also, it's not that I don't go to work or something. My name has always been on the attendance sheet since I resumed and I close at the right time. I have never missed work even for a single day

Most of my remote job, I do it at home etc.
just lazy to type but I will reply, in the case of my colleagues they stop their salaries, our Agency brought a consulting firm to check any staff that is receiving salary from different places. It they were call to report to the panel that it was noticed that they work in a different place though it's private.

So now if it has not happened to anyone that means your Agency doesn't care to check.
Re: New Federal Government Job And IPPIS Issue by Kman90: 4:36pm On Apr 30, 2021
Re: New Federal Government Job And IPPIS Issue by Kman90: 4:38pm On Apr 30, 2021
Poorboy:
just lazy to type but I will reply, in the case of my colleagues they stop their salaries, our Agency brought a consulting firm to check any staff that is receiving salary from different places. It they were call to report to the panel that it was noticed that they work in a different place though it's private.

So now if it has not happened to anyone that means your Agency doesn't care to check.

Ok. That means your agency did it, not IPPIS?

So, someone can not even have another business in your agency or teach at Jamb lessons etc after work?

Also, were they asked to submit their BVN or something?

And what later happened to them?

Is it a high paying one?

Thanks for your input
Re: New Federal Government Job And IPPIS Issue by masterplanner09(m): 7:04pm On Oct 29, 2021
Is it possible to receive two salary under IPPIS?
Re: New Federal Government Job And IPPIS Issue by DanIduh06: 10:54am On Dec 03, 2021
noisy45:
I'm suffering thesame thing o 4 months now no salary because of ippis

How far with your IPPIS issue?
Re: New Federal Government Job And IPPIS Issue by Wuminity(f): 2:14pm On Dec 03, 2021
grandpoh:
How una take dey get this federal jobs sef
The last two spots I got I was asked to pay 1m or forget it
grin
Re: New Federal Government Job And IPPIS Issue by noisy45(m): 8:09pm On Dec 03, 2021
DanIduh06:

How far with your IPPIS issue?

No salary till now
Re: New Federal Government Job And IPPIS Issue by DanIduh06: 9:07pm On Dec 03, 2021
noisy45:

No salary till now

You are not alone.
I pray something is done about it from now till January.
May God help us
Re: New Federal Government Job And IPPIS Issue by noisy45(m): 3:16am On Dec 04, 2021
DanIduh06:

You are not alone.
I pray something is done about it from now till January.
May God help us

Amen
Re: New Federal Government Job And IPPIS Issue by Iceboiking: 1:44pm On Jan 20, 2022
Good afternoon everyone
Please there is something actually bothering me
I was working with an agency under Ippis before, but I got another job with another agency still under Ippis, so I resigned from the 1st one and captured with the second agency, meanwhile the 1st agency was still paying me salary until the new one wanted to pay us the new recruit after three months, and the new one did not pay me, so they said it was because the 1st agency haven't stopped my salary yet, that why they couldn't pay me..
So I now went to my former agency to complain to them that I resigned and my salary has not yet been stopped and that they should stop my salary so that the other agency can start paying me, so they did.....
And I went back to my new agency and told them that the 1st one have removed me from their payroll, so they enrolled me........
Now my question is
Will this my new agency pay me my arrears as they paid my fellow recruits seeing that I didn't do change of service, I was given a fresh appointment.....
Please I need an answer to this from somebody that has experience please....
Thank you
Re: New Federal Government Job And IPPIS Issue by HarunaWest(m): 4:01pm On Jan 20, 2022
Iceboiking:
Good afternoon everyone
I was working with an agency under Ippis before, but I got another job with another agency still under Ippis, so I resigned from the 1st one and captured with the second agency, meanwhile the 1st agency was still paying me salary until the new one wanted to pay us the new recruit after three months, and the new one did not pay me, so they said it was because the 1st agency haven't stopped my salary yet, that why they couldn't pay me..
So I now went to my former agency to complain to them that I resigned and my salary has not yet been stopped and that they should stop my salary so that the other agency can start paying me, so they did.....
And I went back to my new agency and told them that the 1st one have removed me from their payroll, so they enrolled me........
Now my question is
Will this my new agency pay me my arrears as they paid my fellow recruits seeing that I didn't do change of service, I was given a fresh appointment.....
Thank you
Have you returned the salaries to the first agency?
Re: New Federal Government Job And IPPIS Issue by Iceboiking: 6:29pm On Jan 20, 2022
HarunaWest:

Have you returned the salaries to the first agency?
I was not asked to return it
Re: New Federal Government Job And IPPIS Issue by HarunaWest(m): 6:34pm On Jan 20, 2022
Iceboiking:

I was not asked to return it
So if you weren't asked, arent you aware that the right thing to do is to return it? Nawa for Nigerians ooh. You are still here asking if the new agency will pay you 3 months wages.
Re: New Federal Government Job And IPPIS Issue by siu4real: 1:41pm On Feb 22, 2022
Iceboiking:
Good afternoon everyone
Now my question is
Thank you

Read....."g"

Re: New Federal Government Job And IPPIS Issue by Aidenhenry(m): 8:01am On Sep 20, 2023
Same here, i was told that the employment letter states 6months probation and that was what was captured on ippis, so we where told from sept we would receive sha
noisy45:
I'm suffering thesame thing o 4 months now no salary because of ippis

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What You Must Know About DPR Aptitude Test / Total Aptitude Test / Fidson Pharmaceutical Recruit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.