Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,858 members, 7,806,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

SE And SS Governors Will Soon Relocate To Abuja Permanently - Amaechi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SE And SS Governors Will Soon Relocate To Abuja Permanently - Amaechi (3264 Views)

Adams Oshiomhole Exposes How SS Governors Got Billions In "Trapped Funds" / Governor Umahi: South East Governors Will Approve May 30 As Biafra Day / Wike On Edo Election: South-South Governors Will Be In Edo To Stop Intimidation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

SE And SS Governors Will Soon Relocate To Abuja Permanently - Amaechi by Gjrich(m): 7:22am On Apr 28, 2021
SE And SS Governors Will Soon Relocate To Abuja Permanently, No Hiding Place For Cowards"- Amaechi

The situation of things in the country at the moment is beginning to get many peace-loving Nigerians perturbed. As it seems, these Nigerians are beginning to demand that those in authority deliver all their campaign promises.

Those occupying the southeast and south-south region are beginning to call on all their leaders to do the needful in securing their regions. They are beginning to task all those leaders to do the right thing and protect their people from kidnappers and unknown gunmen.

Presently, an elder statesman Chief Mbazulike Amaechi is talking tough. The outspoken elder while reacting to activities going on in the southeast and south-south said that the governors of the two regions are not doing enough to secure their regions. He chides them for neglecting their people and always running to Abuja at the end of the month. Here is what he said, " South East and South-South governors will soon relocate to Abuja permanently because no hiding place for cowards that failed to protect their people", he said.

Re: SE And SS Governors Will Soon Relocate To Abuja Permanently - Amaechi by Dcube212: 7:23am On Apr 28, 2021
Of course

1 Like

Re: SE And SS Governors Will Soon Relocate To Abuja Permanently - Amaechi by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:26am On Apr 28, 2021
Even Abuja is going to be overrun,

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: SE And SS Governors Will Soon Relocate To Abuja Permanently - Amaechi by moriss33(m): 7:26am On Apr 28, 2021
lol...this man sabi dem wella

4 Likes

Re: SE And SS Governors Will Soon Relocate To Abuja Permanently - Amaechi by ISLAMBAD: 7:27am On Apr 28, 2021
The same Abuja boko haram members are heading to ?

10 Likes

Re: SE And SS Governors Will Soon Relocate To Abuja Permanently - Amaechi by donbachi(m): 7:29am On Apr 28, 2021
Leaving their people,at the mercy of bandits..dem try.cowards they are.

1 Like

Re: SE And SS Governors Will Soon Relocate To Abuja Permanently - Amaechi by 09085607453king: 7:37am On Apr 28, 2021
South East and the South South governor relocating to Abuja permanently is not an issue. But it is ok you acknowledge the insecurity in the country and now you are in Abuja, It is shameful that Nigerians vote in government that want all states governors to relocate to the capital city because of their inefficiency in supporting the state to combat insurgency. NIGERIANS Will Never Forget GOODLUCK EBERE JONATHAN..

1 Like

Re: SE And SS Governors Will Soon Relocate To Abuja Permanently - Amaechi by donstan18: 7:40am On Apr 28, 2021
They won’t run, they’ll stay back and do what the Northern Government did with the unknown Gun men of then that are now Terrorists

1 Like

Re: SE And SS Governors Will Soon Relocate To Abuja Permanently - Amaechi by aaa14bd1083: 7:57am On Apr 28, 2021
the wailling continuesgrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SE And SS Governors Will Soon Relocate To Abuja Permanently - Amaechi by dederocs(m): 8:11am On Apr 28, 2021
StaffofOrayan:
Even Abuja is going to be overrun,
Abuja is in the North, it is boko haram that stands a chance of over running it, are you working for boko or iswap?
Re: SE And SS Governors Will Soon Relocate To Abuja Permanently - Amaechi by Sirkingsnado: 8:15am On Apr 28, 2021
Abj arent safe again boko boys wil soon crush them
Re: SE And SS Governors Will Soon Relocate To Abuja Permanently - Amaechi by Conner44: 8:22am On Apr 28, 2021
let them do and relocate, i want to pay rent for that bq at back of government house before this my present rent expires
Re: SE And SS Governors Will Soon Relocate To Abuja Permanently - Amaechi by IgweOfNnewi: 8:24am On Apr 28, 2021
The only relevant Amaechi I know is Rotimi Amaechi, every other one is looking for what to eat, they are quite inconsequential

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: SE And SS Governors Will Soon Relocate To Abuja Permanently - Amaechi by Freestainworld(m): 8:24am On Apr 28, 2021
one have already ran to Abuja, one is sleeping in Army barracks at the moment, it will get to others soon

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: SE And SS Governors Will Soon Relocate To Abuja Permanently - Amaechi by pansophist(m): 8:28am On Apr 28, 2021
Endsars was only a start of the impending disaster cooking, by the time the people, especially the youth arise again, the outcome is better imagined, but I can assure that it will be far effective than the former.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SE And SS Governors Will Soon Relocate To Abuja Permanently - Amaechi by helinues: 8:29am On Apr 28, 2021
Why do these people like attachee by force...

That you people want to make your region insecure shouldn't be the headache of others.. What's the business of SS with this?

Even before the SE governors can relocate to Abuja, the mini Somalia must have been achieved.

If that's your wish for your region, we can only wish you all the best cos this same efulefu's are trying to be politically correct as if they just returned from Pluto

2 Likes

Re: SE And SS Governors Will Soon Relocate To Abuja Permanently - Amaechi by Ckonnet: 8:30am On Apr 28, 2021
Conner44:
let them do and relocate, i want to pay rent for that bq at back of government house before this my present rent expires

U dey enugu abi?
Re: SE And SS Governors Will Soon Relocate To Abuja Permanently - Amaechi by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:33am On Apr 28, 2021
Security-Wise : seems Wike is a better Governor than all the Eastern States governors.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SE And SS Governors Will Soon Relocate To Abuja Permanently - Amaechi by fernandoc(m): 8:33am On Apr 28, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
The only relevant Amaechi I know is Rotimi Amaechi, every other one is looking for what to eat, they are quite inconsequential

Permit me to say you're the biggest f00l I've even seen.

4 Likes

Re: SE And SS Governors Will Soon Relocate To Abuja Permanently - Amaechi by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:34am On Apr 28, 2021
fernandoc:

Must you reply him in such derogatory manner for expressing his opinions on a forum?
What happens to decorum please?
Is this the same way you lost your cool offline and when you are at home with.your parents and siblings?
You better take life easy, at your young age.
Stay away from what will affect your health negatively.

An advice from the elders

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: SE And SS Governors Will Soon Relocate To Abuja Permanently - Amaechi by helinues: 8:36am On Apr 28, 2021
694four:

the 24hrs no gbegile will soon be expired
I can't wait

That's the burden you want to continue giving yourself..

Not my headache

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SE And SS Governors Will Soon Relocate To Abuja Permanently - Amaechi by IgweOfNnewi: 8:38am On Apr 28, 2021
fernandoc:

You have forgotten who your father is, that is why you made that horrendous assertion, your father was way bigger then me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SE And SS Governors Will Soon Relocate To Abuja Permanently - Amaechi by epondudu: 8:42am On Apr 28, 2021
Fake Ameachi.
The Only true and patriotic Ameachi is the honourable minister.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SE And SS Governors Will Soon Relocate To Abuja Permanently - Amaechi by Terorislam: 8:50am On Apr 28, 2021
Yoruba Muslims unity begars have already sized this thread, Bola Tinubu the drug pusher have paid some of them their 20k monthly stipend

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SE And SS Governors Will Soon Relocate To Abuja Permanently - Amaechi by Highter1(m): 9:11am On Apr 28, 2021
The End SARS supposed to be an eye opener for these old fools. When the youth finally RISE, the lyrics will be like enidurooooo....dagrin

3 Likes

Re: SE And SS Governors Will Soon Relocate To Abuja Permanently - Amaechi by MajesticKris: 9:15am On Apr 28, 2021
I see it happening...... Hope uzodinma will be the first" CUS BUHARI IS HIS FATHER....

1 Like

Re: SE And SS Governors Will Soon Relocate To Abuja Permanently - Amaechi by Armaggedon: 9:30am On Apr 28, 2021
fernandoc:

Re: SE And SS Governors Will Soon Relocate To Abuja Permanently - Amaechi by Armaggedon: 9:31am On Apr 28, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
Hahaha. Do you know mbazulike Amaechi was among those that fought for Nigeria's independence? He is now irrelevant for saying the truth?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who is the most influential of all time Nigerian? See top 3 / MC Oluomo Chased Away NURTW Caretaker Chairman, Seized The Parks. / See How INEC Is Tactically Rigging The 2023 Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.