Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

Study In Cyprus University - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Study In Cyprus University (311 Views)

How Young Nigerian Man Became Associate Prof In A Cyprus University / Apply For North Cyprus University Scholarship / Cyprus University Produce Another Nigerian As Best Economist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Study In Cyprus University by WowSweetGuy(m): 7:44am On Apr 28, 2021
I will recommend Cyprus International University because:
1. It is very affordable, with just 1.4 million naira, we will get you visa, part payment of school fees of 1k euros, ticket to and fro. The full school fees is 2.8 euros. Meaning you will be left with 1800 euros to complete after the first semester. The good thing is over there, you start paying per course, which is 280 euros. Remember we get the admission first before any payment is made.

2. We give you quality education and Cyprus International University is recognised in Nigerian education system..
3. You can work and study. I paid my schools fees and all my self because lectures are in the evening, around 6.pm. this is because they give you opportunity to work and study.

3. Cost of living is highly cheap for e.g a bag of rice is 6000 naira, food and housing is very cheap. I was paying 30k per month for a serviced apartment and I had a room mate that i shared the bill with. Transportation and health care are all in the school fees. Imagine a place where you dont pay for transportation and you can have a quality health care for free.

4. Cyprus is the gate way to any country you want to go to. It's in Europe and under Turkey. Meaning you can go to Turkey as you want and incase you want to go to canada or USA, you can easily get visa from there than here in Nigeria.

5. The most exciting part is that you will get to meet people from different countries as friends, you get to speak Turkish too which is an added advantage.

For degree, you will pay 2.8 per year for 4 years

For PHD, its 8000 euros for everything

Everything is still 1.4 million package I.e degree, masters and PHD

Re: Study In Cyprus University by Jashub: 4:38pm On Jun 04, 2021
Is there medicine?
Re: Study In Cyprus University by WowSweetGuy(m): 4:46pm On Jun 04, 2021
Jashub:
Is there medicine?
Yes
Re: Study In Cyprus University by Jashub: 4:47pm On Jun 04, 2021
WowSweetGuy:
Yes
What's the cost?
Re: Study In Cyprus University by WowSweetGuy(m): 4:51pm On Jun 04, 2021
Jashub:
What's the cost?
+234 808 102 2624

Please WhatsApp/call this number. She will attend to you with all you need. Office at abuja

Where is your location?
Re: Study In Cyprus University by Jashub: 4:52pm On Jun 04, 2021
WowSweetGuy:
+234 808 102 2624

Please WhatsApp/call this number. She will attend to you with all you need. Office at abuja

Where is your location?
Abuja

1 Like

Re: Study In Cyprus University by WowSweetGuy(m): 4:58pm On Jun 04, 2021
Jashub:
Abuja
Perfect. You can even visit the office at jabi.

WhatsApp that number for directions

(1) (Reply)

2021 JAMB: Physics Yearly Repeated Top 40 Questions And Answers / 10 Reasons Why Someone In Diaspora Will Always Do Better / Does DELSU Accept Change Of Institution?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.