Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,342 members, 7,808,205 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

Driving Interstate With A Car That Is Not Yours. What Are The Cons? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Driving Interstate With A Car That Is Not Yours. What Are The Cons? (332 Views)

2 Dead As Private Jet Carrying 5 Lands On Florida Interstate / What Are The Cons Of Moving Abroad? / See The Man That Came Out From Car That Split Into Two After Accident. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Driving Interstate With A Car That Is Not Yours. What Are The Cons? by ndidibabe(f): 8:35am On Apr 28, 2021
After careful consideration, I have decided to travel to Ekiti for a friend's wedding this Friday.

However, due to the bad road, my husband suggested that I travel with his jeep which was registered in his name.

All my ID has my maiden name include my driver's license. Will this be a problem at the checking points? I just want to be sure that everything is right to make my journey as smooth as possible.

Thank you
Re: Driving Interstate With A Car That Is Not Yours. What Are The Cons? by Toeze: 11:16am On Aug 20, 2021
Once the car's documents are complete, and your own driver's license is in order, there's nothing to worry about

(1) (Reply)

Any Requirements For Visiting Ghana From Nigeria? / Flying Tourists Back To Victoria Island Yesterday / Advice .ijmb O, Level English In Replace Of Waec O Level For Canada Masters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.