Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,802 members, 7,798,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

Tyrese Gibson Shaves His New Girlfriend, Zelie Timothy's Pubic Hair (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tyrese Gibson Shaves His New Girlfriend, Zelie Timothy's Pubic Hair (video) (5226 Views)

Mary J Blige Stops Tyrese Gibson From Touching Her Thigh (Video) / Justin Bieber Finally Shaves His Mustache After Pressure By Fans / Benson Okonkwo Shaves His Hair With Razor Blade For N150k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tyrese Gibson Shaves His New Girlfriend, Zelie Timothy's Pubic Hair (video) by saphiere(f): 8:43am On Apr 28, 2021
An American actor Tyrese Gibson was filmed shaving his new girlfriend Zelie's pubic hair, WonderTV media reports.

Timothy, 25, posted a video of Gibson, 42, shaving her bikini line on her Instagram Story on Sunday. While the model’s face was not in the clip, her legs were kicked up in the air and spread.

“I will never let go of my King. But does your man shave you though?” she captioned the post with an eye-roll emoji.

In the video, Gibson explained to Timothy that he was “going to put the creamer on it first” and then “mix it with some oil.”

After the actor called his new girlfriend “beautiful,” she responded, “What’s beautiful is your man hands.”
“I know you’re supposed to be shaving, but I’m thinking about something else,” she told him.

Click the link below to watch the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wt0lT5LB5QY

https://www.facebook.com/wondertvofficial/posts/264202712105940

lalasticlala

Re: Tyrese Gibson Shaves His New Girlfriend, Zelie Timothy's Pubic Hair (video) by saphiere(f): 8:43am On Apr 28, 2021
Now this is the real Aplha male.
Not all these NL Alpha wanna be boys who would say they can't do "this" and "that" for a woman but would slide into a woman's DM and beg to do even more than what Tyrese did.

The FUTURE is FEMALE.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tyrese Gibson Shaves His New Girlfriend, Zelie Timothy's Pubic Hair (video) by chatinent: 8:43am On Apr 28, 2021
With a mere girlfriend on camera!

Aku eriela ozu mmuo!

Gbufu asu!

My eyes have finally seen my ears!

The guy looks like sb who suckles about three litre of overnight tumbo every five hours.

2 Likes

Re: Tyrese Gibson Shaves His New Girlfriend, Zelie Timothy's Pubic Hair (video) by chatinent: 8:44am On Apr 28, 2021
Sb has a paused brain. Sb up.
Re: Tyrese Gibson Shaves His New Girlfriend, Zelie Timothy's Pubic Hair (video) by TheGiftedOne(m): 8:49am On Apr 28, 2021
What a fantastic EDIOT!
Re: Tyrese Gibson Shaves His New Girlfriend, Zelie Timothy's Pubic Hair (video) by Freestainworld(m): 8:51am On Apr 28, 2021
This is nothing new to me, maybe because I do that to my woman too, no big deal on it

2 Likes

Re: Tyrese Gibson Shaves His New Girlfriend, Zelie Timothy's Pubic Hair (video) by lastempero: 8:53am On Apr 28, 2021
I dont have any problem with that but dont throw it on our face abeg.

1 Like

Re: Tyrese Gibson Shaves His New Girlfriend, Zelie Timothy's Pubic Hair (video) by chatinent: 8:53am On Apr 28, 2021
Freestainworld:
This is nothing new to me, maybe because I do that to my woman too, no big deal on it

Please explain “my woman.”
Re: Tyrese Gibson Shaves His New Girlfriend, Zelie Timothy's Pubic Hair (video) by IgweOfNnewi: 8:57am On Apr 28, 2021
When does shaving your mere sinful partner you are committing fornication with becomes national award ceremony
Re: Tyrese Gibson Shaves His New Girlfriend, Zelie Timothy's Pubic Hair (video) by Nobody: 8:59am On Apr 28, 2021
There’s nothing wrong in a man shaving a woman’s pubic region. It’s a very sexy thing to do. grin

1 Like

Re: Tyrese Gibson Shaves His New Girlfriend, Zelie Timothy's Pubic Hair (video) by Righteousness2(m): 8:59am On Apr 28, 2021
How does a man , doing this Nonsense in Public Benefit anyone in Whole wide World?
Immorality and sodomy is being sold out in different formats and it gives people Joy..

Beware ! So many things are out there to Distract Humanity from what is about to hit so they will be left behind.

JESUS is Coming! Don't play with your Soul..

3 Likes

Re: Tyrese Gibson Shaves His New Girlfriend, Zelie Timothy's Pubic Hair (video) by Nobody: 9:01am On Apr 28, 2021
saphiere:
Not all these NL Alpha wanna be boys who would say they can't do "this" and "that" for a woman but would slide into a woman's DM and beg to do even more than what Tyrese did.

1 Share

Re: Tyrese Gibson Shaves His New Girlfriend, Zelie Timothy's Pubic Hair (video) by illicit(m): 9:04am On Apr 28, 2021
saphiere:

I can even be ur shaving stick
Re: Tyrese Gibson Shaves His New Girlfriend, Zelie Timothy's Pubic Hair (video) by Nobody: 9:04am On Apr 28, 2021
Righteousness2:
How does a man doing this Nonsense in Public Benefit anyone in Whole wide World?
Immorality and sodomy is being sold out in different formats and it gives u Joy
Assistant Jesus I greet you. Don’t tell me you didn’t have an erection after watching the video.

Onye iru abuo!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tyrese Gibson Shaves His New Girlfriend, Zelie Timothy's Pubic Hair (video) by Siwisheswereesh: 9:06am On Apr 28, 2021
Nonsense! angry
Re: Tyrese Gibson Shaves His New Girlfriend, Zelie Timothy's Pubic Hair (video) by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:06am On Apr 28, 2021
What is dis doing here? undecided
Is the pubic hair APC or the clippers PDP? angry
Re: Tyrese Gibson Shaves His New Girlfriend, Zelie Timothy's Pubic Hair (video) by owobokiri(m): 9:12am On Apr 28, 2021
illicit:

I can be ur shaving stick

2 Likes

Re: Tyrese Gibson Shaves His New Girlfriend, Zelie Timothy's Pubic Hair (video) by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:14am On Apr 28, 2021
Freestainworld:

Congrats on announcing your SiMPleness

Which Omo you dey take wash the paynt?

1 Like

Re: Tyrese Gibson Shaves His New Girlfriend, Zelie Timothy's Pubic Hair (video) by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:16am On Apr 28, 2021
JackBaueress1:
Assistant Jesus I greet you. Don’t tell me you didn’t have an erection after watching the video.

Onye iru abuo!!

Omo esu leleyi
Re: Tyrese Gibson Shaves His New Girlfriend, Zelie Timothy's Pubic Hair (video) by Draslo(m): 9:20am On Apr 28, 2021
saphiere:
grin grin grin
You're confused. This is no alpha behavior.

2 Likes

Re: Tyrese Gibson Shaves His New Girlfriend, Zelie Timothy's Pubic Hair (video) by lilvicky68(m): 9:25am On Apr 28, 2021
If you like use your teeth shave the hair..e no concern me..

illicit:

I can be ur shaving stick

E be like say you wan be rusted smelling shaving stick..

2 Likes

Re: Tyrese Gibson Shaves His New Girlfriend, Zelie Timothy's Pubic Hair (video) by illicit(m): 9:34am On Apr 28, 2021
lilvicky68:
If you like use your teeth shave the hair..e no concern me..

E be like say you wan be rusted smelling shaving stick..

tongue
Re: Tyrese Gibson Shaves His New Girlfriend, Zelie Timothy's Pubic Hair (video) by iboboyswag(m): 10:41am On Apr 28, 2021
Now that's a Man's man!

No insecurities.

An #alphamale I Stan!
Re: Tyrese Gibson Shaves His New Girlfriend, Zelie Timothy's Pubic Hair (video) by Gabe427: 10:54am On Apr 28, 2021
Damm it takes real balls to do that ....

1 Like

Re: Tyrese Gibson Shaves His New Girlfriend, Zelie Timothy's Pubic Hair (video) by Nobody: 11:03am On Apr 28, 2021
saphiere:

you mistake stupidity as being an alpha male

1 Like

Re: Tyrese Gibson Shaves His New Girlfriend, Zelie Timothy's Pubic Hair (video) by TruthHurts1(m): 12:59pm On Apr 28, 2021
Tyrese is a well known simp and pvssy ass, candy ass, dl n#gga.

saphiere:
Re: Tyrese Gibson Shaves His New Girlfriend, Zelie Timothy's Pubic Hair (video) by Mecka: 1:10pm On Apr 28, 2021
saphiere:
You need a man not a gardener. What he did is not manly.

1 Like

Re: Tyrese Gibson Shaves His New Girlfriend, Zelie Timothy's Pubic Hair (video) by lalasticlala(m): 1:25pm On Apr 28, 2021
The future is female

2 Likes

Re: Tyrese Gibson Shaves His New Girlfriend, Zelie Timothy's Pubic Hair (video) by iamyemiakins(m): 1:28pm On Apr 28, 2021
lalasticlala:
The future is female
Lol

Re: Tyrese Gibson Shaves His New Girlfriend, Zelie Timothy's Pubic Hair (video) by tillaman(m): 1:28pm On Apr 28, 2021
Did I hear some one say simp??

1 Like

Re: Tyrese Gibson Shaves His New Girlfriend, Zelie Timothy's Pubic Hair (video) by iamyemiakins(m): 1:29pm On Apr 28, 2021
saphiere:
Gbenu soun jare
Re: Tyrese Gibson Shaves His New Girlfriend, Zelie Timothy's Pubic Hair (video) by Nickymezor(f): 1:32pm On Apr 28, 2021
H

(1) (2) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of Anthony Joshua, Kevin Hart And Dwayne(the Rock) / Photos Of Twins In Nigeria Too Beautiful For Words / Ymcmb Rapper Tyga Purchases A $2.2 Million Maybach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.