Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,195 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:51 AM

Wike On Insecurity: Governors Only Running To Abuja To Take Photos With Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike On Insecurity: Governors Only Running To Abuja To Take Photos With Buhari (28414 Views)

Rising Insecurity: Governors Have Turned Security Votes To Pocket Money - Ngige / Insecurity: Governors Cry Out, Demand Action From Buhari / Insecurity: Governors Meet In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike On Insecurity: Governors Only Running To Abuja To Take Photos With Buhari by BIGKemsey(m): 2:50pm On Apr 28, 2021
maxzzo1:

How will u say nothing except obio akpor ,u yes u, u wil go hell fire.....Liar

Lol. You will definitely be in that hell fire before me for supporting this evil.
Re: Wike On Insecurity: Governors Only Running To Abuja To Take Photos With Buhari by BIGKemsey(m): 2:51pm On Apr 28, 2021
9iceprince:

Vice Versa , you are praising him because of your Affiliation with PDP aswell, that's how it has always been on NL

Don't mind him
Re: Wike On Insecurity: Governors Only Running To Abuja To Take Photos With Buhari by billyG(m): 2:56pm On Apr 28, 2021
If this man has utilise only d 13th % oil derivation to create employment,boost agriculture, education,health, security, community development Rivers state would hav been an enviable state but all wike does is NAG!NAG!! & NAG!!!

2 Likes

Re: Wike On Insecurity: Governors Only Running To Abuja To Take Photos With Buhari by BIGKemsey(m): 3:04pm On Apr 28, 2021
chrisxxx:

Your own better. Others are crying there is no good road in their state capital. This is not your problem as you have said only that you want more. It should be outside Port Harcourt as well.
Bros employment is going on everyday. However, as usual, it is man know man. Even if it is made open it will still be man know man. Sorry about this, but that is the case. People employed are still Rivers and/or Nigerians.

The jobs available in the state are man-know-man jobs as u rightly said. Fine.
Now let me ask, Are you aware of the plethora of vacancies in the Rivers State civil service commission? People are retired from service every year without being replaced, others are not being promoted either, but the state govt receives its due monthly allocation from the FG. Enriching himself instead of employing people into the numerous vacant position in the civil service. What does he spend state money on?
Re: Wike On Insecurity: Governors Only Running To Abuja To Take Photos With Buhari by BIGKemsey(m): 3:07pm On Apr 28, 2021
chrisxxx:

If you are PDP, then you have a lot to do with IPOB.

If you re seriously saying this, then you have a long way to go in life.
Re: Wike On Insecurity: Governors Only Running To Abuja To Take Photos With Buhari by BIGKemsey(m): 3:11pm On Apr 28, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Cry more.... grin
My turn today, your turn tomorrow
Life is a circle
Re: Wike On Insecurity: Governors Only Running To Abuja To Take Photos With Buhari by Jostoman: 3:12pm On Apr 28, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Don't be a big hypocrite...

Wike might be a very tough and stubborn Politician who doesn't mind the consequences of his intending actions, but never you deny the fact that he has done pretty well in some areas in the state.

You're only condemning Wike because of your secret affiliation with the APC.

"Hopefully, you will learn to enjoy eggs without despising the chicken that laid it."
thank you my brother

1 Like

Re: Wike On Insecurity: Governors Only Running To Abuja To Take Photos With Buhari by sleekyjeva(m): 3:15pm On Apr 28, 2021
BIGKemsey:
Even you, Gov Wike you re our biggest problem in Rivers State. No single employment created since the beginning of ur administration, no good roads outside Port Harcourt. What happened to the 5000 civil service jobs? You re all the same, whether APC or PDP, we are tired of all of this. Demons.
Well said bro

1 Like

Re: Wike On Insecurity: Governors Only Running To Abuja To Take Photos With Buhari by Onelove508: 3:15pm On Apr 28, 2021
alphaconde:
wetin Buhari carry wey all this governors de fear them no fit wear am 500
Good afternoon sir. No vex and no insults me.

I always hear this statement, 'wear an 500' watin be the meaning, pls. No vex.
Re: Wike On Insecurity: Governors Only Running To Abuja To Take Photos With Buhari by princessConfy(f): 3:15pm On Apr 28, 2021
PlayMaker14:

Wike might be a very tough and stubborn Politician who doesn't mind the consequences of his intending actions, but never you deny the fact that he has done pretty well in some areas in the state.

"Hopefully, you will learn to enjoy eggs without despising the chicken that laid it."

Wike is not working..... Rivers State needs employment, skill acquisition and security not flyover
Re: Wike On Insecurity: Governors Only Running To Abuja To Take Photos With Buhari by PlayMaker14: 3:17pm On Apr 28, 2021
princessConfy:

Wike is not working..... Rivers State needs employment, skill acquisition and security not flyover

k.
Re: Wike On Insecurity: Governors Only Running To Abuja To Take Photos With Buhari by faste: 3:26pm On Apr 28, 2021
AllenSpencer:

Kids of nowadays talking about guns and war

This what American war films have caused.

I am 100% sure you cant even assemble, load and aim on target under duress. You just on Nairaland screeming guns!

What do you know about guns.

Your brain is still milk. When it matures, you will know. Its people like you that run mad after just killing a chicken
Oga,anyone can do all of these it is all about orientation.
Re: Wike On Insecurity: Governors Only Running To Abuja To Take Photos With Buhari by danono: 3:40pm On Apr 28, 2021
They go there to confuse us that the MANEQUIN in ASO rock is real Buhari. Period.
Re: Wike On Insecurity: Governors Only Running To Abuja To Take Photos With Buhari by mrfortunate1: 4:00pm On Apr 28, 2021
I kind of like this Wike. He's always brutal with truth
Re: Wike On Insecurity: Governors Only Running To Abuja To Take Photos With Buhari by Unik3078(m): 4:02pm On Apr 28, 2021

Re: Wike On Insecurity: Governors Only Running To Abuja To Take Photos With Buhari by elisho: 4:07pm On Apr 28, 2021
how say wiki is living in the Barack people will just here news from someone and start saying nonsense if all the governor in south east have don half a thing the governor of rivers have don
Re: Wike On Insecurity: Governors Only Running To Abuja To Take Photos With Buhari by alphaconde(m): 4:14pm On Apr 28, 2021
Onelove508:

Good afternoon sir. No vex and no insults me.

I always hear this statement, 'wear an 500' watin be the meaning, pls. No vex.

HOT SLAP
Re: Wike On Insecurity: Governors Only Running To Abuja To Take Photos With Buhari by Onelove508: 5:19pm On Apr 28, 2021
alphaconde:

HOT SLAP
Ok!

From 5 fingers.
Re: Wike On Insecurity: Governors Only Running To Abuja To Take Photos With Buhari by budusky05(m): 5:24pm On Apr 28, 2021
He is bitter because he can't go to Aso Rock.
The same Buhari he abandoned his convoy to join his chopper when Buhari came to commission a project in Port Harcourt some years ago, the same Buhari he fought security operatives to meet when Buhari commissioned Port Harcourt airport.

Wike is just a hypocrite
Re: Wike On Insecurity: Governors Only Running To Abuja To Take Photos With Buhari by TruthinAction: 5:25pm On Apr 28, 2021
Shame on all Nigeria Governors including Wike because you all know who is in Aso Rock but keep deceiving Nigerians. God will judge you all.
Re: Wike On Insecurity: Governors Only Running To Abuja To Take Photos With Buhari by chrisxxx(m): 5:27pm On Apr 28, 2021
BIGKemsey:

The jobs available in the state are man-know-man jobs as u rightly said. Fine.
Now let me ask, Are you aware of the plethora of vacancies in the Rivers State civil service commission? People are retired from service every year without being replaced, others are not being promoted either, but the state govt receives its due monthly allocation from the FG. Enriching himself instead of employing people into the numerous vacant position in the civil service. What does he spend state money on?
Bros we stopped having governor after Celestine Omehia. I voted Wike twice. But it was sentimental voting. I know too well.
I also pray every day for Wike to succeed unfortunately he can't do more than his capacity.
Re: Wike On Insecurity: Governors Only Running To Abuja To Take Photos With Buhari by berrystunn(m): 5:37pm On Apr 28, 2021
PlayMaker14:

Hahahahahahahaha @ secret affiliation with APC
Re: Wike On Insecurity: Governors Only Running To Abuja To Take Photos With Buhari by Blackdisciple(m): 5:52pm On Apr 28, 2021
Lolz ...
No be lie cos all the visits are fruitless visit.
Re: Wike On Insecurity: Governors Only Running To Abuja To Take Photos With Buhari by Cnach: 6:18pm On Apr 28, 2021
dre11:

https://www.thecable.ng/wike-on-insecurity-governors-only-running-to-abuja-to-take-photos-with-buhari
I have said it before that the problem with buhari is misinformation.
If he knows what people are going through he will hate every one who has been supporting him.
Re: Wike On Insecurity: Governors Only Running To Abuja To Take Photos With Buhari by Iykoto86(m): 6:20pm On Apr 28, 2021
By the time the Igbo's are done with Nigeria ,northerners will know that Buhari is a curse to them.wike will pay for his crimes,just like the fulanis we don't forget.
Re: Wike On Insecurity: Governors Only Running To Abuja To Take Photos With Buhari by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 28, 2021
It is only in Nigeria that shi.t like this happens where governor's practically go on frequent pilgrimage of sycophancy to see the president instead of sitting their ass'es in their various states and do their dam jobs.
Re: Wike On Insecurity: Governors Only Running To Abuja To Take Photos With Buhari by colestephan86: 7:27pm On Apr 28, 2021
dre11:

https://www.thecable.ng/wike-on-insecurity-governors-only-running-to-abuja-to-take-photos-with-buhari
Love or hate him, he remains one of the most decisive governors in Nigeria today
Re: Wike On Insecurity: Governors Only Running To Abuja To Take Photos With Buhari by abaganah: 7:34pm On Apr 28, 2021
Identify yourself it you read this post in Wike's voice
Re: Wike On Insecurity: Governors Only Running To Abuja To Take Photos With Buhari by abaganah: 7:35pm On Apr 28, 2021
Blackdisciple:
Lolz ...

No be lie cos all the visits are fruitless visit.
Seriously, our governors are clueless
Re: Wike On Insecurity: Governors Only Running To Abuja To Take Photos With Buhari by Investorlex(m): 7:50pm On Apr 28, 2021
Mokason288:
Very wicked truth

From the wicked Wike

A man who ran from government house due to insecurity to go leave in the Military Barack’s

Just because you can’t see the lifeless mannequin you are now politicizing their visit

I KNOW I MADE SENSE
you made sense,only port harcourt will understand

1 Like

Re: Wike On Insecurity: Governors Only Running To Abuja To Take Photos With Buhari by cosmatika(m): 10:32pm On Apr 28, 2021
BIGKemsey:
Even you, Gov Wike you re our biggest problem in Rivers State. No single employment created since the beginning of ur administration, no good roads outside Port Harcourt. What happened to the 5000 civil service jobs? You re all the same, whether APC or PDP, we are tired of all of this. Demons.
He has created job for youths bro.
Taxforce work grin
I was passing Rumuokoro 2days ago and I saw responsible looking youths wearing taxforce uniform, I shaked my head

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osun Tribunal: I Didn’t Forge Certificate, School Made Mistake – Adeleke / “Jack Must Pay” – Adamu Garba Explains His Absence In Court Against Twitter CEO / Fashola To Release PHCN Electricity Meters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.