Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,981 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

How Reliable Are Job Listings On Facebook Job Sections In Your State? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Reliable Are Job Listings On Facebook Job Sections In Your State? (7641 Views)

What Change Would You Like To See In Job Listings In 2023? / Npower: Shortlisted Candidates Please Share Your State / Job Sections Awards 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Reliable Are Job Listings On Facebook Job Sections In Your State? by Viccur(m): 10:09am On Apr 30, 2021
Fake
Re: How Reliable Are Job Listings On Facebook Job Sections In Your State? by OnyeOlokoro(m): 10:15am On Apr 30, 2021
Viicfuntop:
angry

Seun, can you introduce Jesus is the Son of God and no one can come to God except him on Sunday’s post. Thank you. Hypocrisy

Your “recaptcha” about identifying with their God before commenting, on a general post is absurd. You are an atheist and this is just proof that their religion, Islam is not a tolerant one.

I was about posting this but thank you for doing so.
hypocrisy of highest order
Re: How Reliable Are Job Listings On Facebook Job Sections In Your State? by walkingshadow911: 10:15am On Apr 30, 2021
Seniorwriter:
Online Remote Work is bae...why search for listings when you can joint the community and earn with what you can do.
That's why I can't stop my Online Proactivity for more earnings.

In another news if you have access to internet and a PC /Phone and you ain't earning @least $300 monthly then it's your undoing.

The problem with most people not earning online is simply not been able to convert their skills or passion to money!

The basic principle of influencing your customers or consumers!!!

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!

@seniorwriter

how do I find remote work online
Re: How Reliable Are Job Listings On Facebook Job Sections In Your State? by justmondris: 10:19am On Apr 30, 2021
LinkedIn is more reliable
Re: How Reliable Are Job Listings On Facebook Job Sections In Your State? by mondee02(m): 10:22am On Apr 30, 2021
I also want to know how reliable it is oooh, I've always been doubtful of the vacancies there.
Re: How Reliable Are Job Listings On Facebook Job Sections In Your State? by Aktsmith104: 10:23am On Apr 30, 2021
Those jobs are ridiculous for serious job seekers. I attended one interview yesterday i regretted going for the interview. People u are far better than will be telling u they are earning 2 million naira a day but bike come drop him at the interview venue. Please just ignore that corner of Facebook

3 Likes

Re: How Reliable Are Job Listings On Facebook Job Sections In Your State? by chocolatee(f): 10:23am On Apr 30, 2021
I got a job through facebook, but I am no longer working their any more
Re: How Reliable Are Job Listings On Facebook Job Sections In Your State? by Demzyl(m): 10:25am On Apr 30, 2021
Facebook job posts na scam. Has one of my Op said, I the platform is meant and open for all this GNLD, Neolife and others . My dear brother, they frustrated my life hoping to secure a good job. Some still wanted to collect money from me for registration (stating that an International company want to partner with you and how much money are u going to use to register with them, for me I just dey laugh for my mind as unemployed graduate wey no get job). They wasted my time, wasted my transport fare, wasted all that needs to be wasted on that day.
Thank God say I wise up and I japa

1 Like

Re: How Reliable Are Job Listings On Facebook Job Sections In Your State? by Blackmoran(m): 10:31am On Apr 30, 2021
what are you looking for on facebook? when Nairaland is here... I got a job here on nairaland... go to the vacancy forum

1 Like

Re: How Reliable Are Job Listings On Facebook Job Sections In Your State? by Crazychris: 10:33am On Apr 30, 2021
Na GNLD, that's the format they used in deceiving hungry people searching for jobs. They usually brand their scam ads with attractive salaries. It's high time EFCC start arresting these asshats

2 Likes

Re: How Reliable Are Job Listings On Facebook Job Sections In Your State? by jacobnel(m): 10:35am On Apr 30, 2021
98% of those jobs listing naa Scam and Gnld.

seohubb:
Good morning all
I am trying to find out if any one in their state has in one way gotten a job through Facebook job posts..as for me, I have found out that most of the people that uses this medium are either GNLD, neo life and the likes..

What about you, any observations??
Re: How Reliable Are Job Listings On Facebook Job Sections In Your State? by shiffynaani(m): 10:41am On Apr 30, 2021
Seniorwriter:
Online Remote Work is bae...why search for listings when you can joint the community and earn with what you can do.
That's why I can't stop my Online Proactivity for more earnings.

In another news if you have access to internet and a PC /Phone and you ain't earning @least $300 monthly then it's your undoing.

The problem with most people not earning online is simply not been able to convert their skills or passion to money!

The basic principle of influencing your customers or consumers!!!

There are so many....you can search online
Amazon has too.

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!

@seniorwriter
senior man, how now? Joblessness is killing me abeg. Inflation has eaten the little amount i dey see
Re: How Reliable Are Job Listings On Facebook Job Sections In Your State? by psylliumhusk1: 10:53am On Apr 30, 2021
98% are scam , mlm in disguise
Re: How Reliable Are Job Listings On Facebook Job Sections In Your State? by Weneda(m): 11:06am On Apr 30, 2021
TheEnygma:
90% of them are from GNLD.....I once attended one of these job interviews from Facebook only to discover that it's from them, only God knew how mad I was because I wasted #200 I would have used for something reasonable as T.p.
U talking about 200, i wasted 500. I had an interview with one of them only for me to notice the place is a confirm photocopy office. Even the place no make sense, I was so angry that day. I had to run away before something bad happens to me. They were calling me, i told them next time. People should stay away from facebook job ad

1 Like

Re: How Reliable Are Job Listings On Facebook Job Sections In Your State? by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 30, 2021
The same Reliability with Facebook grin grin grin
Re: How Reliable Are Job Listings On Facebook Job Sections In Your State? by Coldie(m): 11:21am On Apr 30, 2021
Gnld
Re: How Reliable Are Job Listings On Facebook Job Sections In Your State? by Slimzy388(m): 11:26am On Apr 30, 2021
Omo 90% of jobs/vacancies advertised on Facebook are scam... I got swindle by one of them.. Name is ivm south consult located at inim etok Akpan, by aka road here in uyo
Re: How Reliable Are Job Listings On Facebook Job Sections In Your State? by Seniorwriter(m): 12:56pm On Apr 30, 2021
shiffynaani:
senior man, how now? Joblessness is killing me abeg. Inflation has eaten the little amount i dey see

FYI it's Seniorwriter not seniorman ....thanks.
I see your signature....why not own an eCommerce platform that will help you increase your product patronage base?
Howbeit if you are interested in learning a skill that can secure daily income (Practical Training Fees Involved) of say $5 and above them reach out via the facebook ID on my profile.

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!
@Seniorwriter
Re: How Reliable Are Job Listings On Facebook Job Sections In Your State? by Elmuktari(m): 3:01pm On Apr 30, 2021
They're real especially teaching jobs, once you see it just go to the named school and apply. I got my current job through Facebook.
Re: How Reliable Are Job Listings On Facebook Job Sections In Your State? by shiffynaani(m): 3:55pm On Apr 30, 2021
Seniorwriter:

FYI it's Seniorwriter not seniorman ....thanks.
I see your signature....why not own an eCommerce platform that will help you increase your product patronage base?
Howbeit if you are interested in learning a skill that can secure daily income (Practical Training Fees Involved) of say $5 and above them reach out via the facebook ID on my profile.

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!
@Seniorwriter
I've sent you message on Facebook. Pls check
Re: How Reliable Are Job Listings On Facebook Job Sections In Your State? by Seniorwriter(m): 3:57pm On Apr 30, 2021
shiffynaani:
I've sent you message on Facebook. Pls check

Alright you'll be responded to duly....
Check your messages n reply I've designated as appropriately possible.

@Seniorwriter
Re: How Reliable Are Job Listings On Facebook Job Sections In Your State? by Richthekid: 8:34pm On Apr 30, 2021
Not
Re: How Reliable Are Job Listings On Facebook Job Sections In Your State? by Fyngal1(f): 11:20pm On Apr 30, 2021
70% are scam, 18% are from the likes of gnld and tianshi, 2% are genuine and it's for teaching. A friend applied for one of the jobs and before he knew it, his Facebook page was hacked
Re: How Reliable Are Job Listings On Facebook Job Sections In Your State? by seohubb: 2:20pm On May 12, 2021
Joysticks:
Na all these fake job adverts femi adesina and lie Mohammad dey read wey him dey say Buhari has created 3m jobs.

The jobs were created but only for "namu namu ne "

There was a time I do go to post office in my state here to fetch job vacancies for a whatapp. Group to help some. Unemployed..but I later discovered that it only the Christains that do come to post office. They might be Igbo Yoruba's name it but never an abokii.

I don't need to tell you the rest..if person dey cry e dey see

God punish unity!!

I move

(1) (2) (Reply)

Glo Interview For 2pm Today / WORLD BANK Scholarships, Vacancies & Essay Competitions (2009/2010) / Civil Defence Is Accepting CVs Now!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.