Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

Arigato! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Arigato! (415 Views)

Lady Proposes To Boyfriend In Front Of Friends, Family And Strangers In A Park / Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing / My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arigato! by YxCEc2kUDRp2RWy: 9:20am On Apr 28, 2021
Re: Arigato! by YxCEc2kUDRp2RWy: 9:50am On Apr 28, 2021
Arigato gasai mas!

1 Like

Re: Arigato! by princessdeo(f): 1:06pm On Apr 28, 2021
Hi guys!

Hello my Nigerian brothers and sisters, please I need your help, I'm not begging for money nor donations of money, the help I need from you all is donations of subscription to my YouTube channel, I've been on this for a while now but I really need your support to grow my channel, please help me I will forever be grateful to you all, please don't ignore my plead, please my Nigerian brothers and sisters kindly support your sister I will not forget your efforts to grow my channel, please please please help me I beg you all in the name of GOD, GOD will help you too whatever you have been looking for all your life GOD will see to your help, GOD will touch people heart to help you too, GOD will bless you all in JESUS name Amen.

Dear ladies and gentlemen, kindly support my YouTube Channel with your likes and shares, subscribe, and turn on the notification bell.

Below is the link to my channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC517btEfwaUMybImLLVy4Og

Thanks all!
Love you all.
Ciao.
Re: Arigato! by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 28, 2021
YxCEc2kUDRp2RWy:
Whoever gifted me this May God bless your generation
you're welcome wink

(1) (Reply)

The Clash / Convert Airtime To Cash And Withdraw To Any Nigerian Bank In Minutes / 2015instagram Acc For Sale. 7k Us/ng Followers Average Of 150 Likes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.