Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

Please, How Genuine Is Skusat Entrepreneurial Foundation? (SEF) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please, How Genuine Is Skusat Entrepreneurial Foundation? (SEF) (9076 Views)

Introducing Samuel Maduka University: A Pioneering Entrepreneurial Institution / Skusat And College Relief Fund / EDC, Mastercard To Equip 40,000 Nigerians With Entrepreneurial Skills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, How Genuine Is Skusat Entrepreneurial Foundation? (SEF) by reccy(m): 9:39am On Apr 28, 2021
I was introduced to it by my course mate and the link was shared on whatsapp. I applied and they sent message to me to undergo their assessment and IQ test which was basically about entrepreneur and formal Education and i did.

So today, they sent me message to check my result and input my account details. E.g bank acct, name and the bank. only to see passcode.
I tried checking out what it means, i found out that the passcode requires me to pay 1k either through bank or online and they will send me the code to log in and see my result for possible disbursement.

Please is there anybody here who has any information about this? I don't want to fall for scammers right now.

Please if you can help me verify it, i will appreciate it.
Re: Please, How Genuine Is Skusat Entrepreneurial Foundation? (SEF) by SleakBuzzPR: 2:18pm On May 28, 2021
I know 2 people who won their entrepreneurial grtant last year. One is my cousin and the other is an old school mate. They were asked to submit a business plan for review.

But when I tried to apply this year, they now require people to take an online test. I did not meet the cut off but I guess those that did received their grant cos they shared pictures of winners on their website.

And considering the fact that the ones I know personally got their money. I think its not so bad. If your spirit does not approve, dont do it tho because you might just save your 1k and use it to drink coke.
Re: Please, How Genuine Is Skusat Entrepreneurial Foundation? (SEF) by shinglegeh: 8:09pm On May 29, 2021
The program is legit but trust Nigerians nau....if you dont win na scam. Their test is not so easy to pass and their cut off mark is strictly on the high side.

Although, someone I know was swindled by a duplicate site that cloned theirs sometime last year. It was even on twitter but the site has since been shut down by the fraudsters behind it.

Re: Please, How Genuine Is Skusat Entrepreneurial Foundation? (SEF) by reccy(m): 11:08pm On Jun 07, 2021
SleakBuzzPR:
I know 2 people who won their entrepreneurial grtant last year. One is my cousin and the other is an old school mate. They were asked to submit a business plan for review.

But when I tried to apply this year, they now require people to take an online test. I did not meet the cut off but I guess those that did received their grant cos they shared pictures of winners on their website.

And considering the fact that the ones I know personally got their money. I think its not so bad. If your spirit does not approve, dont do it tho because you might just save your 1k and use it to drink coke.

Thanks sir... I will follow it up
Re: Please, How Genuine Is Skusat Entrepreneurial Foundation? (SEF) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 19, 2021
SleakBuzzPR:

You are one of them. Thief

Re: Please, How Genuine Is Skusat Entrepreneurial Foundation? (SEF) by vetrovialMan(m): 7:44am On Jun 21, 2021
Pls I am currently waiting for test results after taking their CBT on Saturday which closed by 5:pm

Pls if anyone has the url for the fake site pls post let me be sure
Re: Please, How Genuine Is Skusat Entrepreneurial Foundation? (SEF) by vetrovialMan(m): 8:49am On Oct 14, 2021
Please if anyone has the link to the real one pls share
Re: Please, How Genuine Is Skusat Entrepreneurial Foundation? (SEF) by speak2bella(f): 2:43pm On Jan 28, 2022
I will be back
Re: Please, How Genuine Is Skusat Entrepreneurial Foundation? (SEF) by IbrahimMAli: 7:41pm On Sep 29, 2022
Hello we are waiting for legit answer about Skusat[center]Hello we are waiting for legit answer about Skusat[/center]Hello we are waiting for legit answer about Skusat

(1) (Reply)

Iyalode Of Yorubaland To Establish Vocational Private University / Help Confirm If this Is Legit / World Biggest MYSTERIES Scientists Still Can't Solve.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.