Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

The Giant Bird I Caught Within My Compound. Please What Is The Name? - Pets (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / The Giant Bird I Caught Within My Compound. Please What Is The Name? (81836 Views)

This Little Bird Lost Its Way Into My Compound / Policemen Shot Dog When It Prevented Them From Entering A Compound (graphic) / I Caught This In Lagos: Is This A Tortoise Or Turtle? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Giant Bird I Caught Within My Compound. Please What Is The Name? by AntiNigerian: 8:02pm On Apr 29, 2021
Donbabafx1:
Please help with the name and little information about this giant bird I caught in my house. I'm scared even my dogs are barking for the bird
keep it as your pet and start feeding it. It likes you
Re: The Giant Bird I Caught Within My Compound. Please What Is The Name? by AntiNigerian: 8:05pm On Apr 29, 2021
gregyboy:

If it was a with bird e for don tranform to human or die....

So nor b witch so make u leave am my guy

Dogs bark at humans too, dogs bark at anything unfamiliar to it,

They will even bark at lion until the lion roar and they become scared and run

dog dey fear tiger automatically grin
Re: The Giant Bird I Caught Within My Compound. Please What Is The Name? by Oyerinde16(m): 8:05pm On Apr 29, 2021
My brother do your research well o, that bird may be travelling from Europe and fell by, they fit come carry the bird pay you hundreds of thousands, Naso one mumu kill fish of ONE MILLION DOLLAS chop am, im chop him children destiny...

1 Like

Re: The Giant Bird I Caught Within My Compound. Please What Is The Name? by CalmElder(m): 8:07pm On Apr 29, 2021
Makaveli217:

They don't only exist in village, but also in town, they are in my area, I sometimes enjoy watching them play, fight and hunt, while doing so, they might crash land and get hurt, that's why op was able to capture it.

Hmmm
Lover of nature.
Most of us only go to beach, we don't observe any other thing.
Re: The Giant Bird I Caught Within My Compound. Please What Is The Name? by atilla(m): 8:08pm On Apr 29, 2021
ajani68:
Lizard Buzard

How did you know?
I've never even heard of this bird before
Re: The Giant Bird I Caught Within My Compound. Please What Is The Name? by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 8:09pm On Apr 29, 2021
Lonelypacifist6:
Because it's not rare or endangered, op can burn it?

Yy Ee Ss
Re: The Giant Bird I Caught Within My Compound. Please What Is The Name? by Zooposki(f): 8:13pm On Apr 29, 2021
Donbabafx1:
Please help with the name and little information about this giant bird I caught in my house. I'm scared even my dogs are barking for the bird

Please release it. That cage is too small for it. Free it. I beg you.
Re: The Giant Bird I Caught Within My Compound. Please What Is The Name? by MacBuoro(m): 8:14pm On Apr 29, 2021
Op...if I were you i'll get a small stainless steel ring engrave your number on it starting with +234********** and get the geographical location of the place you caught is you can use your Google map to get that. Engrave these info on the ring and tag on the feet of the bird jus as the pic of the other which was posted here. Bellie me you before the end of the year you'll be called on to give you location of where the bird is right then. Make yourself famous by doing this. Imagine say u open mouth talk say u wan burn am. Nigerians with this mentality. As soon as I saw it I knew it was a rare bird buh didn't know the name.

3 Likes

Re: The Giant Bird I Caught Within My Compound. Please What Is The Name? by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:16pm On Apr 29, 2021
SKhanmi:
Looks like a peregrine falcon. The orange color is off though. Please do not burn it. Release it.

It's either a hawk or a kite.
Re: The Giant Bird I Caught Within My Compound. Please What Is The Name? by SeriouslySense(m): 8:17pm On Apr 29, 2021
hah, please don't hurt that bird, pls, its just a bird, a valuable living things

Donbabafx1:
Re: The Giant Bird I Caught Within My Compound. Please What Is The Name? by SeriouslySense(m): 8:18pm On Apr 29, 2021
hah, please don't hurt that bird, pls, its just a bird, a valuable living things
Donbabafx1:
Re: The Giant Bird I Caught Within My Compound. Please What Is The Name? by corlin2(m): 8:20pm On Apr 29, 2021
Please allow the poor go , to hunt for itself
Thanks for rescuing it tho, thanks a lot
Re: The Giant Bird I Caught Within My Compound. Please What Is The Name? by Hassanmaye(m): 8:22pm On Apr 29, 2021
Donbabafx1:
Please don't burn it which state are you living? This gentle creature
Re: The Giant Bird I Caught Within My Compound. Please What Is The Name? by Hassanmaye(m): 8:23pm On Apr 29, 2021
DICKstractor:
undecided

Free that bird.

I'm shuddered by the fact that you considered setting it on fire.

To clear you mind, there's not spiritual about the bird.

Set it free, let it also enjoy nature as you do
I hope he will listen
Re: The Giant Bird I Caught Within My Compound. Please What Is The Name? by stifej: 8:23pm On Apr 29, 2021
Pls free the poor bird in the name of God, she deserves her freedom.
Re: The Giant Bird I Caught Within My Compound. Please What Is The Name? by Hassanmaye(m): 8:23pm On Apr 29, 2021
Enoch07:
oga just allow the bird to go and live him life in peace, Nigeria already dey hard as it is, even your dogs wan chop d poor bird. Biko free the bird
I hope he will listen
Re: The Giant Bird I Caught Within My Compound. Please What Is The Name? by havigold(f): 8:24pm On Apr 29, 2021
The first day I fell in love with Neo-Wild programmes about nature and wild animals , I how learnt to respect all animals irrespective of their size, colours and behaviours.
It taught me that I can't create a life neither should I harm any animals without a GOOD REASON, previously i had this backward mindset of witchcraft and wizards using ugly animals as a tool.
No wonder Ventiary Medicine thrives more after general Medicine in the advance world ,every household adopts a pet either wild or common animals in Europe and Asia ....
I plead that you let go of the animal, because no weapon fashioned against you shall prosper ...
Re: The Giant Bird I Caught Within My Compound. Please What Is The Name? by Hassanmaye(m): 8:24pm On Apr 29, 2021
Houseofglam7:
Like for real you considered burning it??
How can I unread that?
I swear so disgusting
Re: The Giant Bird I Caught Within My Compound. Please What Is The Name? by dmaze: 8:25pm On Apr 29, 2021
Donbabafx1:

The bird be looking like: Bro are you serious right now, why in God's name did you cage me, you had better release me back to my habitat o, before I she werey for you.

Release the bird, bro. Not meant to be caged at all at all. It thrives in the wild.
Re: The Giant Bird I Caught Within My Compound. Please What Is The Name? by SeriouslySense(m): 8:26pm On Apr 29, 2021
We need free animals in our environment, they help to enrich the environment, especially the forests, when some of this animals are killed off, we may lose the quality of an ecosystem, usually the predators or some other animals, in this case, you have to let it go, it has a special function for the environment. cheesy cheesy cheesy

If its injured by you, help it to recuperate, then when its strong again to fly, let it go.

Donbabafx1:
Re: The Giant Bird I Caught Within My Compound. Please What Is The Name? by Hassanmaye(m): 8:26pm On Apr 29, 2021
harmargedon:
if you wanna burn it, then how come you've got a cage for it?
Haha

Re: The Giant Bird I Caught Within My Compound. Please What Is The Name? by 27Pushing30: 8:27pm On Apr 29, 2021
gregyboy:

If it was a witch bird e for don tranform to human or die....

So nor b witch so make u leave am my guy

Dogs bark at humans too, dogs bark at anything unfamiliar to it,

They will even bark at lion until the lion roar and they become scared and run

Dont let Nigeria pastor brainwash you na dem start all this nonsense stories to fear people so they can cashout from them

Per the bolded... facts lol
Re: The Giant Bird I Caught Within My Compound. Please What Is The Name? by Ugandatales: 8:28pm On Apr 29, 2021
pepperdemzombie:
The bird just dey pose for camera, e no send you.

Lol
Re: The Giant Bird I Caught Within My Compound. Please What Is The Name? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 29, 2021
Donbabafx1:
Uncle lala please help me, don't know if this is the right section but I'm really scared of this bird, it has human being eye balls and have eagles claws with awk head I'm just confused what to do with it
You're dumb.
Re: The Giant Bird I Caught Within My Compound. Please What Is The Name? by Cousin9999: 8:31pm On Apr 29, 2021
Free it. You should also figure out if it's hunting on your property. You don't want those things lurking. Maybe be careful where you feed the dogs or how you store trash.
Re: The Giant Bird I Caught Within My Compound. Please What Is The Name? by Origin(f): 8:32pm On Apr 29, 2021
Which giant bird?...

Which threat??...

Please release the bird and let it go its way...

Please dont drag Nigeria backwards by 10 centuries with this your ........(fill in the gap)
Re: The Giant Bird I Caught Within My Compound. Please What Is The Name? by Kakamorufu(m): 8:35pm On Apr 29, 2021
justscorchone:

Wow just wow, I hope you didn’t enter the four walls of any school (Nursery to university) because I’m wondering what you’ve been doing all your life to make you this daft. I don’t entirely blame you but blame Nigeria movies.
I tell you.
he come use donbaba as name, person wey suppose use scarycat
Re: The Giant Bird I Caught Within My Compound. Please What Is The Name? by Stevolacious(m): 8:39pm On Apr 29, 2021
You don catch wahala with your own hand.

You better allow that bird to fly away, else you go see something this night.

grin grin shocked
Re: The Giant Bird I Caught Within My Compound. Please What Is The Name? by Temileyi79: 8:41pm On Apr 29, 2021
It is called falcon, a carnivorous bird that feeds on lizard, rat, gecko or insects. Kindly let it go
Re: The Giant Bird I Caught Within My Compound. Please What Is The Name? by habsman(m): 8:41pm On Apr 29, 2021
The Bird look like Owl

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Dog Kept Barking At Me Don't Know Until I Goggled This / Photos Of The Chimpanzee And Monkey A Hunter Brought Home This Morning / 344-Year-Old Tortoise 'Alagba' Is Dead! Tortoise In Soun Of Ogbomoso Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.