Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,804 members, 7,802,566 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

Have You Ever See Amoteku In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Have You Ever See Amoteku In Lagos (325 Views)

Diaspora Group Set To Sue Amoteku Over The Release Of Chinese Gold Miners / Buhari Can Declare Boko Haram, Hisbah Illegal Not Amoteku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever See Amoteku In Lagos by Resurrection212: 10:11am On Apr 28, 2021
Sanwolu is not a proactive governor then he said he dont need Amoteku that lagos is very peaceful. Yesterday when I was coming from Abuja I saw hausas and fulani in their numbers at remo dropping off from trailers that convey them from north trekking to lagos at 1am .

The way northerner entering lagos in midnight without anyone checkmate them is worrisome and I pray this will not lead to break the rule and law .hausa fulani can easily run lagos because they are everywhere in lagos now .
Re: Have You Ever See Amoteku In Lagos by Resurrection212: 10:13am On Apr 28, 2021
If rule of law break down in lagos the person that not buy will pay.
Re: Have You Ever See Amoteku In Lagos by johnmartus(m): 10:17am On Apr 28, 2021
There is Amonteku but they are yet to be inaugurate.
Re: Have You Ever See Amoteku In Lagos by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 28, 2021
Northerners have the right to free movement. Is there right to live in any part of Nigeria they want. That's how it is for southerners too.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever See Amoteku In Lagos by xpressionx(m): 10:33am On Apr 28, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Northerners have the right to free movement. Is there right to live in any part of Nigeria they want. That's how it is for southerners too.

We didn't say Northerners should not live in the south.

All we are saying is that they shouldn't graze there cattle in people's farms.
what's difficult there?
In my village people have goat,they keep them in there houses and go to bushes to cut grass for them,that's what fulani people were asked to do.
is it difficult?

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever See Amoteku In Lagos by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 28, 2021
Resurrection212:
Sanwolu is not a proactive governor then he said he dont need Amoteku that lagos is very peaceful. Yesterday when I was coming from Abuja I saw hausas and fulani in their numbers at remo dropping off from trailers that convey them from north trekking to lagos at 1am .

The way northerner entering lagos in midnight without anyone checkmate them is worrisome and I pray this will not lead to break the rule and law .hausa fulani can easily run lagos because they are everywhere in lagos now .
Ignorance is a big disease!
The journey from North to South has every possibility of passing through night and Northerners follow trailer mostly those conveying cows and other livestock to help maintain the normal state of the animals, their food, their positions when moving and ensure that they're not fighting or getting hurt by ropes. Some follow the trailers to represent their wealth or to represent someone who assign them on his properties.
The worst tribalist, ethnic jingoist who know nothing about the complex nature of Nigeria are those who don't travel and always accepting any shit and propaganda feed into their head.
Southerners drove hundreds luxurious buses to the North daily and nobody accuse them of anything. When Some group of people are accused of importing hard drugs to Kano instead of making reckless, bias statement like how some idiot leaders do, in Kano their bus station was relocated and made subject to routine checking with KAROTA and NPF offices in the station.
People who travelled widely really know that the problem of this nation lies on ita elites, you need to see how people blended well, do business together, gist well with understanding free of ethno-religious shenanigans!
Re: Have You Ever See Amoteku In Lagos by Skillsnigeria: 11:10am On Apr 28, 2021
hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Pat Utomi: With The Way It Is Going, We Can Wake Up Tomorrow To See That Insurge / Bandits Invasion Of Presidential Villa Shows Buhari Can’t Secure Nigeria - PDP / Igboho Won't Allow Any Police To Arrest You - Yoruba Nation Agitator Tells Yahoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.