Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,210 members, 7,780,380 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:19 PM

The Power Is Off Again. Let Me Introduce The Energy Station To You. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Power Is Off Again. Let Me Introduce The Energy Station To You. (140 Views)

Allow Me Introduce You To This (cry- Pto) Mining Farm / I'm From China. We Help People Buy Products At 1688.now Let Me Introduce My Cont / Let Me Introduce You To Land And Properties In The Much Developing Ibeju Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Power Is Off Again. Let Me Introduce The Energy Station To You. by Blanche2014(f): 10:12am On Apr 28, 2021
We have a batch of solar power systems, let me introduce to you

The solar power generation system has always been praised by consumers because of its energy saving, environmental protection, no wire laying, and simple installation. Then
Do you know the working principle of solar power generation system? Let's briefly talk about how solar photovoltaic equipment works. first of all
The solar power generation system uses light energy to convert it into electrical energy during the day, and stores it in a lithium battery, and then releases electrical energy for the lamp holder at night
. As a safe and environmentally friendly new energy source, solar power generation systems are receiving more and more attention.
The solar power generation system is composed of solar panels, solar controllers, solar lithium batteries, and solar LED lamp holders.
It is composed of several parts such as light poles. Next we will explain the role of each component separately.
Solar panel: The solar panel is the core part of the solar power system, and it is also the most valuable in the solar power system
part. Its function is to convert the sun's radiant power into electric energy, or send it to the storage battery for storage, or drive the load to work. sun
The quality and cost of energy panels will directly determine the quality and cost of the entire system;
Solar controller: The role of the solar controller is to control the working status of the entire system, and to protect the battery from overcharging,
The role of over-discharge protection. In places with large temperature differences, a qualified controller should also have the function of temperature compensation. Other additional functions such as light
Both the control switch and the time control switch should be optional options of the controller;
Batteries: generally lithium batteries, colloidal batteries can also be used in small and micro systems, and their function is to remove solar panels when there is light.
The electricity generated is stored and released when needed.
Inverter: In many occasions, 220VAC, 110VAC AC power supply is required. Since the direct output of solar energy is generally
12VDC, 24VDC, 48VDC. In order to provide electrical energy to 220VAC electrical appliances, it is necessary to convert the DC electrical energy generated by the solar power system to
It is replaced by AC power, so a DC-AC inverter is required. In some occasions, it is also necessary to use loads of multiple voltages
DC-DC inverter, such as converting 24VDC electric energy into 5VDC electric energy.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Segun Ogunsaya Named Chief Executive Of Airtel Africa / Business Tips / How Ecommerce Industry Is Shaping Direct Selling Through The Challenges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.