Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

Is BOI Recruiting At The Moment?? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is BOI Recruiting At The Moment?? (13278 Views)

We Are Recruiting At Adron Homes And Properties / We Are Recruiting At Adron Homes And Properties. / We Are Recruiting At Pukena! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is BOI Recruiting At The Moment?? by OdenKelechi(m): 10:17am On Apr 28, 2021
Good morning guys,

I got a call from a "so called" representative of BOI (Bank of Industry) telling me i'm eligible for one of their vacant roles.

I can't remember sending my CV to BOI because never have i seen their Vacancy ads before but i must admit my CV is with several recruiters so maybe they forwarded it for me. When the person called the first time and asked if i was interested in any of the roles, i declined cos none is an IT position and we ended the call.

This person called again and started explaining the several roles available and i went on to ask what my job description would be for the role i'm eligible for and he said that will be forwarded to my email address as well as the interview date but so far i've not gotten the email yet and this call was since Monday.

Pls can anyone confirm if this is legit or one of those many scam interviews, Thanks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is BOI Recruiting At The Moment?? by ictjobber: 1:06pm On Apr 28, 2021

This is an obvious scam na. Haba.

As an IT guy you suppose know.

17 Likes

Re: Is BOI Recruiting At The Moment?? by kohen: 1:06pm On Apr 28, 2021
bros, run

3 Likes

Re: Is BOI Recruiting At The Moment?? by Henix(m): 1:06pm On Apr 28, 2021
U ended the 1st call but he still called back to explain the roles available for the said job? Hmmmm! They will soon send u a link to click through the email.

Always be security cautious!

24 Likes

Re: Is BOI Recruiting At The Moment?? by SLOVFO(m): 1:06pm On Apr 28, 2021
Maybe an uncle in high places referred you grin

1 Like

Re: Is BOI Recruiting At The Moment?? by nosadesmond(m): 1:06pm On Apr 28, 2021
Scam

1 Like

Re: Is BOI Recruiting At The Moment?? by ernie1234(m): 1:07pm On Apr 28, 2021
Scam Alert!!!

8 Likes

Re: Is BOI Recruiting At The Moment?? by ZendayaColeman(f): 1:08pm On Apr 28, 2021
Alaye run for your life

6 Likes

Re: Is BOI Recruiting At The Moment?? by Daradared2(f): 1:08pm On Apr 28, 2021
as in hmmmm!
Re: Is BOI Recruiting At The Moment?? by Lincoln275(m): 1:08pm On Apr 28, 2021
I need a miracle to leave this country asap. E get why.

1 Like

Re: Is BOI Recruiting At The Moment?? by Awoleesu(m): 1:08pm On Apr 28, 2021
Unless you're a Northern Muslim connected to Aso rock, you should know by now that no juicy government job is offered unsolicited.

Do I need to spell it out?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is BOI Recruiting At The Moment?? by iWasNotHere(m): 1:08pm On Apr 28, 2021
Bandits
Re: Is BOI Recruiting At The Moment?? by ipobarethieves: 1:09pm On Apr 28, 2021
Spirit job.. Nothing do u as long as he's the one calling U with his credit card.But DNT go to where they'll harvest Ur blokos,kidney, eyes, ears go India/China.Stay safe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is BOI Recruiting At The Moment?? by inoki247: 1:10pm On Apr 28, 2021
yea there Yahoo Inc. are recruiting...

but before you proceed you will need to pay some fee.
Re: Is BOI Recruiting At The Moment?? by revived: 1:10pm On Apr 28, 2021
E go be

Make BOI sef recruit us make we dae trade for them angry
Re: Is BOI Recruiting At The Moment?? by piagetskinner(m): 1:11pm On Apr 28, 2021
Run.. mostly scam

Meanwhile Samsung A8s for sale at give away... check my profile for more details.
Re: Is BOI Recruiting At The Moment?? by justhairs(m): 1:11pm On Apr 28, 2021
hmmm at this critical time.. please be careful, a friend of mine was almost kidnapped the same way. they called him on phone to come for interview but after proper investigation he decided to ask for their email, they did not send any email rather they told him to come to a lonely place for his interview. they called him several times asking if he is nolonger interested in the Job and that was how my guy Japa for his life.. Please you all should be careful this period.

2 Likes

Re: Is BOI Recruiting At The Moment?? by excellencyabia1: 1:12pm On Apr 28, 2021
They have come again.
just be careful especially while answering the so called representative question.
as for the job, i have not seen any advert

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is BOI Recruiting At The Moment?? by Oweku: 1:13pm On Apr 28, 2021
Hmm
Re: Is BOI Recruiting At The Moment?? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 28, 2021
lol boys wan use u cash out cheesy
Re: Is BOI Recruiting At The Moment?? by abbaapple: 1:15pm On Apr 28, 2021
angry

Scam federal government don’t recruit any more!!

1 Like

Re: Is BOI Recruiting At The Moment?? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Apr 28, 2021
Bandits ke, terrorists grin grin

iWasNotHere:
Bandits
Re: Is BOI Recruiting At The Moment?? by Johnson5258: 1:18pm On Apr 28, 2021
BOI keee, just like that? Don't let them scam you ooooo

1 Like

Re: Is BOI Recruiting At The Moment?? by Raxxye(m): 1:19pm On Apr 28, 2021
Na dem!
Re: Is BOI Recruiting At The Moment?? by Abmus: 1:21pm On Apr 28, 2021
We dont even know what to believe anymore in this country.
Re: Is BOI Recruiting At The Moment?? by Guyman02: 1:23pm On Apr 28, 2021
Awoleesu:
Unless you're a Northern Muslim connected to Aso rock, you should know by now that no juicy government job is offered unsolicited.

Do I need to spell it out?
Truly, they brought Nigeria Customs employment letter as officer to my northern neighbour son and he said he doesn't like uniform job.
His father was insisting that he should take the job because they need somebody in customs in their elite family and they will make sure he is posted to a juicy location of his choice.
Nepotism under Buhari is astronomical shocked

8 Likes

Re: Is BOI Recruiting At The Moment?? by fatymore(f): 1:24pm On Apr 28, 2021
Fast forward you would be asked to pay a sum of money so you won't miss the opportunity.

Scammers everywhere
Re: Is BOI Recruiting At The Moment?? by Seniorwriter(m): 1:26pm On Apr 28, 2021
To hell with Offline job openings.
Remote Work/ Job is bae...however OP you can check by engaging their tweeter handle for an effective answer.

@Seniorwriter
Re: Is BOI Recruiting At The Moment?? by INCREDIBLE007(m): 1:27pm On Apr 28, 2021
OdenKelechi:
Good morning guys,

I got a call from a "so called" representative of BOI (Bank of Industry) telling me i'm eligible for one of their vacant roles.

I can't remember sending my CV to BOI because never have i seen their Vacancy ads before but i must admit my CV is with several recruiters so maybe they forwarded it for me. When the person called the first time and asked if i was interested in any of the roles, i declined cos none is an IT position and we ended the call.

This person called again and started explaining the several roles available and i went on to ask what my job description would be for the role i'm eligible for and he said that will be forwarded to my email address as well as the interview date but so far i've not gotten the email yet and this call was since Monday.

Pls can anyone confirm if this is legit or one of those many scam interviews, Thanks.

skull miners o

bros run for your life

2 Likes

Re: Is BOI Recruiting At The Moment?? by Jimmyubah2: 1:29pm On Apr 28, 2021
La click la die

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Was Your Rejection Story Like; How Did You Handle It? Please Share / FRSC Job Applicants To Write JAMB Test / How Long After Medicals Should I Wait Before Contacting The Employer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.