Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

Ugezu: "Jonathan And PDP Were Not Good, But This APC Is A Colossal Disaster" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ugezu: "Jonathan And PDP Were Not Good, But This APC Is A Colossal Disaster" (16216 Views)

How Do We Atikulate This? - APC Reacted After Atiku Caught Lying / Jonathan And Obasanjo Snub Akpabio At Timi Alaibe's Daughter's Wedding (Photo) / Is This APC National Chairman , Adams Oshiomole’s Mansion? (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ugezu: "Jonathan And PDP Were Not Good, But This APC Is A Colossal Disaster" by Newsmic: 10:18am On Apr 28, 2021
"Jonathan And PDP Were Not Good, But This APC Is A Colossal Disaster" - Ugezu J. Ugezu

Reacting to insecurity in Nigeria, Nollywood actor and filmmaker, Ugezu J. Ugezu has described the administration of President Buhari as a "colossal disaster", IgbereTV reports.

While admitting that the Goodluck- led administration had lapses, the actor stated that the insecurity, injustice, administrative recklessness, high-handedness, and impunity currently witnessed in the country is worse than what Nigerians experienced during the time of ex-president Goodluck Jonathan and also is of proportion unprecedented in Nigeria's history.

He wrote on his Instagram handle:

"The insecurity in Nigeria has dwarfed what we experienced during President Goodluck Jonathan.

Truth is..... President Goodluck and the PDP were not good. But this APC is a colossal disaster.

The injustice, administrative recklessness, high handedness and impunity in the APC Nigeria is of proportion unprecedented in our history.

Shame on anyone still defending a completely failed government."
https://www.instagram.com/p/COLIbA7Hb9O/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugezu: "Jonathan And PDP Were Not Good, But This APC Is A Colossal Disaster" by mouthofThegod: 10:18am On Apr 28, 2021
APC is not even the problem,this administration is not even the problem...Let's stop beating about the bush.
The problem itself is the man himself at Aso rock who claims to be Buhari.That's the problem of this country.

101 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ugezu: "Jonathan And PDP Were Not Good, But This APC Is A Colossal Disaster" by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 28, 2021
Jihad won't allow these demons to leave this country for competent persons

Islamic Jihad is what is burning this nation left and right now

37 Likes

Re: Ugezu: "Jonathan And PDP Were Not Good, But This APC Is A Colossal Disaster" by NwaNimo1(m): 10:22am On Apr 28, 2021

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ugezu: "Jonathan And PDP Were Not Good, But This APC Is A Colossal Disaster" by complexBoss12: 10:32am On Apr 28, 2021
I had a business to do with one man like that, a friend of mine linked me up with him. I contacted him and he picked me. while driving to eat and discuss, the man said and I quote " I love Buhari, even more than my mother..."

I felt like throwing up

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ugezu: "Jonathan And PDP Were Not Good, But This APC Is A Colossal Disaster" by nzeobi(m): 10:40am On Apr 28, 2021
Buhari has failed in all the promise like insecurity, corruption and economy.

1 Like

Re: Ugezu: "Jonathan And PDP Were Not Good, But This APC Is A Colossal Disaster" by blowjob: 10:51am On Apr 28, 2021
BUBU IS AN INCOMPETENT JIHADIST undecided

DAT WHY, BABANGIDA KICKED THE DAFT OUT IN 1983.

24 Likes

Re: Ugezu: "Jonathan And PDP Were Not Good, But This APC Is A Colossal Disaster" by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 28, 2021
Ugezu, at least people were not so scared of their lives in all parts of Nigeria as they are now. God have mercy

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugezu: "Jonathan And PDP Were Not Good, But This APC Is A Colossal Disaster" by werner98: 2:10pm On Apr 28, 2021
obviously
Re: Ugezu: "Jonathan And PDP Were Not Good, But This APC Is A Colossal Disaster" by BruncleZuma: 2:11pm On Apr 28, 2021
Y'all campaigned for Change sir; and now, we are changing.

2 Likes

Re: Ugezu: "Jonathan And PDP Were Not Good, But This APC Is A Colossal Disaster" by Drsnives(m): 2:12pm On Apr 28, 2021
Tell them make them hear..
Foolish BMC

I foresee all those who voted for this incompetent president consumed by fire

This I have seen

13 Likes

Re: Ugezu: "Jonathan And PDP Were Not Good, But This APC Is A Colossal Disaster" by BigDawsNet: 2:12pm On Apr 28, 2021
I think every Nigerian has a role in saving this country. Whether you're APc, PDp, or whatever parry, it doesn't matter. We all know the country's in trouble. We may disagree on how to solve it, but we all know the country's in trouble.

3 Likes

Re: Ugezu: "Jonathan And PDP Were Not Good, But This APC Is A Colossal Disaster" by stanley000: 2:12pm On Apr 28, 2021
Buhari is dead, the man there is jubril el sudan and he's not done destroying Nigeria yet.

2 Likes

Re: Ugezu: "Jonathan And PDP Were Not Good, But This APC Is A Colossal Disaster" by Nobody: 2:12pm On Apr 28, 2021
Mnhh...
Whatsapp bulk messenger available at 15k only.
Re: Ugezu: "Jonathan And PDP Were Not Good, But This APC Is A Colossal Disaster" by sylve11: 2:12pm On Apr 28, 2021
Smiles.... 2023 nor far again. cool
Re: Ugezu: "Jonathan And PDP Were Not Good, But This APC Is A Colossal Disaster" by Analyst7: 2:12pm On Apr 28, 2021
The guy defined the problem perfectly, the problem now is people still defending this shithole of a government....they should be lynched

5 Likes

Re: Ugezu: "Jonathan And PDP Were Not Good, But This APC Is A Colossal Disaster" by Basitelo1(m): 2:13pm On Apr 28, 2021
Sir Zombies may Disagree.
To dem Buhari is d best tin after sliced bread

9 Likes

Re: Ugezu: "Jonathan And PDP Were Not Good, But This APC Is A Colossal Disaster" by XXXXTENTACION: 2:13pm On Apr 28, 2021
Food for thought for the zombies.... cool

2 Likes

Re: Ugezu: "Jonathan And PDP Were Not Good, But This APC Is A Colossal Disaster" by nams77: 2:13pm On Apr 28, 2021
Fear, insecurity and division has never been this deep after the civil war.

There is palpable tension in the air and an ominous disaster lurking around the corner.

Brace up Nigerians!

5 Likes

Re: Ugezu: "Jonathan And PDP Were Not Good, But This APC Is A Colossal Disaster" by wpadmin: 2:13pm On Apr 28, 2021
Na so
Re: Ugezu: "Jonathan And PDP Were Not Good, But This APC Is A Colossal Disaster" by Nackzy: 2:13pm On Apr 28, 2021
Okay we're all wailing now
Re: Ugezu: "Jonathan And PDP Were Not Good, But This APC Is A Colossal Disaster" by jlinkd78(m): 2:14pm On Apr 28, 2021
Following
Re: Ugezu: "Jonathan And PDP Were Not Good, But This APC Is A Colossal Disaster" by Sunnybay7: 2:14pm On Apr 28, 2021
Yes that's true
Re: Ugezu: "Jonathan And PDP Were Not Good, But This APC Is A Colossal Disaster" by fourboys: 2:14pm On Apr 28, 2021
Buhari just made Jonathan national HERO

7 Likes

Re: Ugezu: "Jonathan And PDP Were Not Good, But This APC Is A Colossal Disaster" by Bbqgrillsnafool: 2:15pm On Apr 28, 2021
Yet, vulturebbgrills and his legion of lunatics still find a way to blame Jonathan, pdp, 1975 coup, IPOB, ESN for the glaring gargantuan failure of their darling terrorist buhari.

6 Likes

Re: Ugezu: "Jonathan And PDP Were Not Good, But This APC Is A Colossal Disaster" by Idiko1: 2:15pm On Apr 28, 2021
stanley000:
Buhari is dead, the man there is jubril el sudan and he's not done destroying Nigeria yet.

Or Abubakar from the Republic of Niger.
Re: Ugezu: "Jonathan And PDP Were Not Good, But This APC Is A Colossal Disaster" by Nobody: 2:15pm On Apr 28, 2021
But but Buhari is not from the South so the Northern elites will never condemn him.

H.Y.P.O.C.R.I.S.Y

1 Like

Re: Ugezu: "Jonathan And PDP Were Not Good, But This APC Is A Colossal Disaster" by LesbianBoy(m): 2:15pm On Apr 28, 2021
Jonathan tenure is still learning work compared to this buhari government

This is the worst government ever.

The only people supporting this government are those that hate the south so much especially the igbos

3 Likes

Re: Ugezu: "Jonathan And PDP Were Not Good, But This APC Is A Colossal Disaster" by markidoo(m): 2:16pm On Apr 28, 2021
There is no day at least 15people won't die out violence in NIGERIA,, God knows the country has deteriorated

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Malami’s Defence Of Buhari’s Veto Triggers Outrage / "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message / Independence Day: Google Celebrates Nigeria's 62nd Independence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.