Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,911 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

Another Ipob Propaganda Circulating - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Ipob Propaganda Circulating (1283 Views)

We Won’t Tolerate Another IPOB In Yorubaland — Akeredolu / Using Pictures Of Fake Soldiers To Promote Insecurity Is IPOB Propaganda - Army / Oyigbo Massacre:Amaechi Behind IPOB Propaganda Against Me – Governor Wike Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Ipob Propaganda Circulating by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 28, 2021
IPOB and their sympathisers have in recent times being circulating fake news about the new security operation in SS and SE. It's learnt that Kanu has either borrowed the template of how Shekau started insurgency in North-East or is studying Shekau format due to exact replica of the current killings in the East and some Southern states. IPOB is getting similar support from their people the way Boko Haram started, from public sympathies, support, and hailing gun men for killing securities.
Below is the fake message they're sharing:
Please note: The security operatives without uniform are moving round with taxis or kekenapep or even okada in various cities and communities in the South East and South South in Nigeria. They pretend to be drivers or fellow passengers and would like to engage young men and women in a discussion to seek their views on IPOD or Nnamdi Kalu or Unknown gunmen etc. They can ask positive or negative questions. Nobody should respond or say anything because they are using such decoy to arrest people if their answer is in support of what IPOB or Nnamdi Kalu or Unknown gunmen are doing. If anyone responds he/she will be arrested and taken to unknown cells and most times they kill the person they have arrested.

Your response to such enquiries whether they pretend to speak for or against IPOD, Nnamdi Kalu or Unknown gunmen should be that you are not interested in such discussion or simply You don't know. Tell our brothers and sisters. Everybody should be careful on how he or she talks or move about because of the insecurity situation in Nigeria now.
Please be guided.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Ipob Propaganda Circulating by helinues: 10:41am On Apr 28, 2021
The UGM would soon turn to rotten UGU cos those people are coward..

The rate of killings have increased in SE within the past 3 months...

Then I asked, what are they protecting?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Ipob Propaganda Circulating by mouthofThegod: 10:52am On Apr 28, 2021
Coronabirus:
IPOB and their sympathisers have in recent times being circulating fake news about the new security operation in SS and SE. It's learnt that Kanu has either borrowed the template of how Shekau started insurgency in North-East or is studying Shekau format due to exact replica of the current killings in the East and some Southern states. IPOB is getting similar support from their people the way Boko Haram started, from public sympathies, support, and hailing gun men for killing securities.
Please note: The security operatives without uniform are moving round with taxis or kekenapep or even okada in various cities and communities in the South East and South South in Nigeria. They pretend to be drivers or fellow passengers and would like to engage young men and women in a discussion to seek their views on IPOD or Nnamdi Kalu or Unknown gunmen etc. They can ask positive or negative questions. Nobody should respond or say anything because they are using such decoy to arrest people if their answer is in support of what IPOB or Nnamdi Kalu or Unknown gunmen are doing. If anyone responds he/she will be arrested and taken to unknown cells and most times they kill the person they have arrested.

Your response to such enquiries whether they pretend to speak for or against IPOD, Nnamdi Kalu or Unknown gunmen should be that you are not interested in such discussion or simply You don't know. Tell our brothers and sisters. Everybody should be careful on how he or she talks or move about because of the insecurity situation in Nigeria now.
Please be guided.
The subject of this your submission and body is so contradictory especially the last paragraph...Are you against/for?
u just confuse yourself for the matter

6 Likes

Re: Another Ipob Propaganda Circulating by PissfulProtester: 10:52am On Apr 28, 2021
helinues:

The hunchback "prophet's" Interest

4 Likes

Re: Another Ipob Propaganda Circulating by Ibehtee: 10:58am On Apr 28, 2021
This is something security operatives are capable of doing, not really a propaganda...

3 Likes

Re: Another Ipob Propaganda Circulating by FreeIgbos: 11:09am On Apr 28, 2021
Ibehtee:
This is something security operatives are capable of doing, not really a propaganda...

Don't mind the op, what he termed IPOB propaganda is exactly the way our security agents fulani militia operate. That is how they conduct their own "intelligence" grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Another Ipob Propaganda Circulating by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 28, 2021
helinues:

The question is killing of who ?

The people of south east feel safer knowing police and army can no longer harass them anyhow again

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Another Ipob Propaganda Circulating by codedlee(m): 11:12am On Apr 28, 2021
They say the rate of killings have increased in the SE. Lol. What killings pls? Killings by Fulani's or UGM. Mad people. Igbos are known to be peaceful. But when u hide behind security personnel protection to kill us, do you expect us to sit and look? If nnamdi KANU hasn't been taking all this actions, by now we would have been history. Anyone against what IPOB is doing will one day face the wrath of this Fulani herdsmen.. If e Neva affect you, you know go know how e dey pain.. You see Yoruba's, I was born and brought up in Ogun state, they are the weakest humans on earth, though peaceful but you see the way they accept Fulani's and what they are getting now, if they don't support to divide Nigeria now, they will do more than MNK

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Ipob Propaganda Circulating by helinues: 11:15am On Apr 28, 2021
Igbochief001:

The question is killing of who ?

The people of south east feel safer knowing police and army can no longer harass them anyhow again

UGM/ESN, Security officers and innocent citizens
Re: Another Ipob Propaganda Circulating by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 28, 2021
helinues:

UGM/ESN, Security officers and innocent citizens
Which innocent citizens have been killed ?

You mocked ESN when the air strike hit orlu

What did you expect ? Make army carry out another airstrike na ...are they tired ?

You guys have no idea how brutal Igbos can be ...you guys just have absolutely no idea

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Ipob Propaganda Circulating by helinues: 11:20am On Apr 28, 2021
Igbochief001:

What did you expect ? Make army carry out another airstrike na ...are they tired ?

You guys have no idea how brutal Igbos can be ...you guys just have absolutely no idea

@ emboldened, are you sincerely asking me that question? undecided shocked
Re: Another Ipob Propaganda Circulating by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 28, 2021
helinues:

@ emboldened, are you sincerely asking me that question? undecided shocked
Tell me na which civilian has been killed tell me
And who killed them police or unknown gunmen or ESN

1 Like

Re: Another Ipob Propaganda Circulating by helinues: 11:26am On Apr 28, 2021
Igbochief001:

Tell me na which civilian has been killed tell me
And who killed them police or unknown gunmen or ESN

Sorry, I don't do back and forth argument.

Next
Re: Another Ipob Propaganda Circulating by OfoIgbo: 11:35am On Apr 28, 2021
Igbochief001:

Let us hope the mangled bodies of those unfortunate Fulanis in Igbariam will help convince them that Igbos can be as depraved as they wanna be.

It's just that Igbos have so much respect for life, but don't try them.

1 Like

Re: Another Ipob Propaganda Circulating by goodnessme1(f): 11:38am On Apr 28, 2021
helinues:

Sorry, I don't do back and forth argument.

Next
Because you are hypocrite and Igbo hater.

How many Igbos have Ipob killed?

How many igbos have ESN killed?

Even Unknown gun men,i will choose them over your nigeria army and police,because UGM have not kill any Igbo civilian but your army and police have killed thousands of Igbo civilians.

4 Likes

Re: Another Ipob Propaganda Circulating by hegelian: 11:39am On Apr 28, 2021
helinues:

which increase oga?? the innocent civillians or the fulani backed securities before now we see innocent indigenes killed by fulani backed securities and people like you praise them without all this rethorics but now that they have woken up to protect themselves, you have mouth to talk..in reality the number of innocent lives have actually reduced drastically now that the war have been taken to the doorstep of the aggressor

1 Like

Re: Another Ipob Propaganda Circulating by helinues: 11:39am On Apr 28, 2021
goodnessme1:
Because you are hypocrite and Igbo hater.

How many Igbos have Ipob killed?

How many igbos have ESN killed?

Even Unknown gun men,i will choose them over your nigeria army and police,because UGM have not kill any Igbo civilian but your army and police have killed thousands of Igbo civilians.

Sorry, I don't engage in emotional ranting

Next

1 Like

Re: Another Ipob Propaganda Circulating by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 11:45am On Apr 28, 2021
Coronabirus:

Please be guided.

This is the same mistake they made they made with boko Haram. Do not forget they started killing innocent people why boko Haram was going stronger this will be Nigeria's down fall with ESN.ESN it's not Tollgate massacre they are going to fight till the end

1 Like

Re: Another Ipob Propaganda Circulating by goodnessme1(f): 12:18pm On Apr 28, 2021
helinues:

Sorry, I don't engage in emotional ranting
Next
Who care about what Igbo hater thinks.

Carry your fake love comot.

1 Like

Re: Another Ipob Propaganda Circulating by ojaysam25(m): 12:25pm On Apr 28, 2021
I am not really in support of this ipob of a thing and their agender but this whole issue about ESN, fulani herdmen and the nigeria securities can be likened to someone whose house was invaded by thieves, in self defense he repelled the attack and killed all the thieves....only to be arrested by security agency for killing innocent thieves.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

PDP Is Bigger Than You, Idahosa Tells Governor Wike / Who Is Setting These Economic Assets Ablaze In The East - Fulani Or Igbo / Trump Praises Nigeria For Banning Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.