Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,926 members, 7,799,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? (61574 Views)

New Wife Wants Husband's Late Wife Pictures Removed From The Wall / My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. / My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 10:59am On Apr 28, 2021
Life is sweet generally but can be cruel to others.

I was once a happy guy with a bright future but marriage is practically killing me. It all started when I become sick and was admitted in a hospital. my aged mother was the person staying with me and was responsible for my everything. inside the ward, another patient was with this very beautiful girl that was very hard working, my condition was critical that my mother will have to bath me sometimes, this girl now started helping my mother and to a point, my mother will leave her to be taking care of me and go home.

I become close to her, but i use to think that she just pity my condition and wanted to help so I did not think of having any relationship with her. I was later discharge and went home but since we exchange our contacts earlier, we use to talk often. I asked her one day to visit me which she agreed. To my surprise, this girl brought some provision for me and slept over in my house. she continue visiting till one day, I told her that if i was strong and capable, I would have loved to date her. she confessed instantly that she was really interested in me and did not care about my condition. According to her, she was born in a poor family and can handle the pressure of been broke, that she will be the happiest person if I love her back the way she loves me. I was moved with her words and to cut the story short, we started dating.

Her parents were highly against the relationship initially but when they become tired of us, they allow us to do our thing but never involve them if something happened. fast to December last year, we got married. I was not even able to pay 1h to her parents. she just pack her things and join me in my house. we were the happiest couple on Earth till things started going north.

First, we agreed to do many things in the farm against hunger next year, we started with melon farm, then groundnut and yams. we were still on this and I must confess that she is hard working but pregnancy came and this girl started misbehaving, she will not follow me to the farm again and will not even cook for me. I dare not complain cos she will insult me seriously. sometimes, I will tell my sister to cook but this girl will not eat it because the food is bad.

One night, she sent me out of the room in the night that I must get bananas for her to eat. I suffered that night till I got it from one woman on credit cos I was not having money on me. last month, she was sick and visited one private clinic, I was to give her 10k for her treatment but did not have the money so I told her to give me 4days to look for it, there was no insult I did not receive that night. I have to sell my yam seeds and pay. infact, I'm tired of this life presently cos i use to think that she will help me but the reverse is the case now.

Please I need advice on the way forward, I want to run away from home but she is pregnant, her people refused to help us too cos they warned her before.

pls advice me

51 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? by Romanoff(f): 11:07am On Apr 28, 2021
How do I even respond to this.

You married her cause she was caring and hardworking.

Things changed when she got pregnant. You what a pregnant woman to be following you to farm?

You didn't know she was setting you up when she was showing you care at the hospital? You no know say she just dey find husband by all means?

You knew you weren't financially capable of being married, you still allowed her push you even against the advice of her poor parents.

You done enter am na, face it alone.

Good luck o.

674 Likes 32 Shares

Re: My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 11:07am On Apr 28, 2021
PCSI:

Please run away and never come back.
You are coming online for advice.
Nkita
Thank you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? by PlayMaker14: 11:08am On Apr 28, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? by Mariangeles(f): 11:10am On Apr 28, 2021
udoji2021:

Thank you

You're the one who wants to kill your wife.

384 Likes 19 Shares

Re: My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? by DaddyRochie1642: 11:11am On Apr 28, 2021
See why people are always advised especially men to be always be Financially stable before entering into Marriage.

See how this man is Weeping and gnashing his teeth because he didn't listen to logical advise... He probably watched too much Nigerian movies where the queen falls in love with the carpenter or welder and the got married and the lived happily ever after grin grin.

Oga I hope that you've now realized and seen that Real life and movies are two different things.

And to make matters worse, the woman is pregnant, how do you plan on taking care of the baby, the woman and yourself?

378 Likes 25 Shares

Re: My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 28, 2021
Romanoff:
How do I even respond to this.

You married her cause she was caring and hardworking.

Things changed when she got pregnant. You what a pregnant woman to be following you to farm?

You didn't know she was setting you up when she was showing you care at the hospital? You no know say she just dey find husband by all means?

You knew you weren't financially capable of being married, you still allowed her push you.

Good luck o.

It happened so fast.

The girl was also good initially, I don't know what went wrong. I did not force her to fellow me to farm but atleast she can help by cookin food

9 Likes

Re: My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? by Righteousness2(m): 11:14am On Apr 28, 2021
Calm Down bro..
According to you, she changed after Pregnancy.
Just see it like the things that come with pregnancy. Some ladies could be very unbecoming when they are pregnant.
So stay calm and do the best you can.

546 Likes 29 Shares

Re: My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 28, 2021
Mariangeles:

You're the one who wants to kill your wife.
How?
Re: My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? by nifemi25(m): 11:15am On Apr 28, 2021
To leave a non working relationship is more referable than leaving as a corpse ...try talk sense into her but if she doesn't act on it...jejeli leave

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 28, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
See why people are always advised especially men to be always be Financially stable before entering into Marriage.

See how this man is Weeping and gnashing his teeth because he didn't listen to logical advise... He probably watched too much Nigerian movies where the queen falls in love with the carpenter or welder and the got married and the lived happily ever after grin grin.

Oga I hope that you've now realized and seen that Real life and movies are two different things.

And to make matters worse, the woman is pregnant, how do you plan on taking care of the baby, the woman and yourself?

My plan was to farm and get cash to re-open my closed provision shop for her.

11 Likes

Re: My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? by Pierocash(m): 11:18am On Apr 28, 2021
I advise that you should exercise patience with her since she is pregnant. Sometimes pregnancy can make some woman start having mood swings,it may be due to her pregnancy coupled with financial constraint

226 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? by tolufase: 11:22am On Apr 28, 2021
I can see you didn't prepare for this journey rather you jumped into it because you see hard working lady.

Well, you have to bear brunt action now because she is pregnant. Perhaps after delivery, you may need to think wether to continue with journey or not.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? by Romanoff(f): 11:27am On Apr 28, 2021
udoji2021:

It happened so fast.

The girl was also good initially, I don't know what went wrong. I did not force her to fellow me to farm but atleast she can help by cookin food

She's prolly a good woman, she just desperately wanted to get married and now that she's pregnant, you'd have to cut her some slack.

Double your hustle cause she can't be hungry and she can't farm.

Her hormones are crazy at this point so try to be understanding too.

E go better.

210 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 28, 2021
Righteousness2:
Calm Down bro..
Just see it like the things that come with pregnancy. Some ladies could be very unbecoming when they are pregnant.
So stay calm and do the best you can.

U will not understand what is Happening. Thanks though

1 Like

Re: My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 28, 2021
tolufase:
I can see you didn't prepare for this journey rather you jumped into it because you see hard working lady.

Well, you have to bear brunt action now because she is pregnant. Perhaps after delivery, you may need to think wether to continue with journey or not.

That was my plan but the pregnancy is just 5months. Thinking of how to endure it for long is what will actually kill me. She can be violent sometimes and start hitting me. Infact, i think she is possesed by something recently cos her actions are NOT normal

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 11:46am On Apr 28, 2021
nifemi25:
To leave a non working relationship is more referable than leaving as a corpse ...try talk sense into her but if she doesn't act on it...jejeli leave

Thanks

1 Like

Re: My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? by Karleb(m): 11:47am On Apr 28, 2021
Some women behave like craze man when they are pregnant, when she born e go clear for her eye. For now, oga carry your cross.

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? by RightToReject(m): 11:50am On Apr 28, 2021
Her unpalatable actions can be attributed to pregnancy induced hormonal changes added with your obvious present poor financial condition. Put her condition into consideration and bear with her.

67 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 28, 2021
Romanoff:

She's prolly a good woman, she just desperately wanted to get married and now that she's pregnant, you'd have to cut her some slack.

Double your hustle cause she can't be hungry and she can't farm.

Her hormones are crazy at this point so try to be understanding too.

E go better.

Amen.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 28, 2021
Karleb:
Some women behave like craze man when they are pregnant, when she born e go clear for her eye. For now, oga carry your cross.

The Cross is Very heavy, To carry it till that time fit break my neck

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? by ezugegere(m): 12:08pm On Apr 28, 2021
I think you're the one who wants to kill the poor girl. You don't have idea how pregnancy can mess up some women. Instead of you to be petting her, you're here complaining. Even if you don't have, keep on showing her affection and continue to assure her that things will be better.

133 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? by DaddyRochie1642: 12:13pm On Apr 28, 2021
udoji2021:

My plan was to farm and get cash to re-open my closed provision shop for her.

The Lord is your strength

10 Likes

Re: My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 28, 2021
ezugegere:
I think you're the one who wants to kill the poor girl. You don't have idea how pregnancy can mess up some women. Instead of you to be petting her, you're here complaining. Even if you don't have, keep on showing her affection and continue to assure her that things will be better.

Don't be quick to judge Sir, Let me ask you.

Can you fold your hands and recieve beatings from your wife?

Can you allow your wife to send u out the room in the night?

Can you allow your to sleeping while u go to the farm, cook, wash her cloths and all?

I did all this and more for peace to reign.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 28, 2021
udoji2021:
I would have loved I must confess that she is hard working but pregnancy came and this girl started misbehaving, she will not follow me to the farm again and will not even cook for me. I dare not complain cos she will insult me seriously. sometimes, I will tell my sister to cook but this girl will not eat it because the food is bad.

One night, she sent me out of the room in the night that I must get bananas for her to eat
Oga, calm down. It seems you're not informed enough to know her behavior has changed because she's pregnant. The women in your family should be aware of this, at least if you're not. The physical changes aside, pregnancy can do a number to a woman's hormones ― namely estrogen and progesterone ― causing irritability, anxiety, depression, sadness, fatigue, etc. She's having your baby, so exercise patience with her. *Not that I've any personal experience yet but I've been around enough pregnant women to know these.

72 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? by ezugegere(m): 12:41pm On Apr 28, 2021
udoji2021:

Don't be quick to judge Sir, Let me ask you.

Can you fold your hands and recieve beatings from your wife?

Can you allow your wife to send u out the room in the night?

Can you allow your to sleeping while u go to the farm, cook, wash her cloths and all?

I did all this and more for peace to reign.

My brother, the reason all those are happening is because she is pregnant. Get that. When some women are pregnant, they behave crazily. What you need patient. She will come back to her former self

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Apr 28, 2021
aroundtheearth:
Oga, calm down. It seems you're not informed enough to know her behavior has changed because she's pregnant. The women in your family should be aware of this.

Explain this more Ma'am,

Are you saying it's normal for pregnant women to act violently and irrational?

Don't blame me cos i went to boys boarding school and become deaf shortly after my secondary education.

8 Likes

Re: My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 28, 2021
ezugegere:

My brother, the reason all those are happening is because she is pregnant. Get that. When some women are pregnant, they behave crazily. What you need patient. She will come back to her former self

Hmmm.

I get your point now.

Thanks again

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 28, 2021
aroundtheearth:
The physical changes aside, pregnancy can do a number to a woman's hormones ― namely estrogen and progesterone ― causing irritability, anxiety, depression, sadness, fatigue, etc. She's having your baby, so exercise patience with her.

I get the point now.

As a lady, what do suggest i should do? Cos no human can be able to endure this kind of situation for good nine months
Re: My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? by Tk4all(m): 1:18pm On Apr 28, 2021
wahala be Like Pencil jeans, E no de Hard to wear. Na to remove be koko!

Go and hustle hard, get more money and your problem is solved

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? by olabrinks(f): 1:19pm On Apr 28, 2021
You never see anything yet, wait till that child comes and starts crying all night. Marriage is not for the weak

49 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Husband Catches His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Uganda Hospital / Excited Mom Rolls On The Floor As Son Returns To Enugu After 5 Years In The US / President Buhari should see this! I'm in Tears..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.