Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,617 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

Our Pastor Has Been Sleeping With Me Kith Central User Crys Out. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Our Pastor Has Been Sleeping With Me Kith Central User Crys Out. (1665 Views)

My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me Kith Central User Cries Out / Insider Confirms Chioma Has Been Sleeping With Peruzzi, They Are Not Cousins / I Mistakenly Told Tiwa Savage To Take A Picture Of Me And Wizkid , Lady Crys Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Pastor Has Been Sleeping With Me Kith Central User Crys Out. by Agbaba21: 11:31am On Apr 28, 2021
I am a recent widow. I recently lost my husband In a fatal accident. The pastor who officiated at his burial has been sleeping with me about a month since we buried him.

I told him to stop out of respect for my loving husband. Now he keeps threatening me that I will go to hell fire if I don’t let him have his way.
Please advice me.

I have left out my name delibratetly for fear he comes after me and my kids.

source: www.kithcentral.com/activity

Re: Our Pastor Has Been Sleeping With Me Kith Central User Crys Out. by Righteousness2(m): 11:39am On Apr 28, 2021
he keeps threatening me that I will go to hell fire if I don’t let him have his way

Such a Man is an agent of darkness
Re: Our Pastor Has Been Sleeping With Me Kith Central User Crys Out. by Sunnybay7: 11:56am On Apr 28, 2021
god of men.
Re: Our Pastor Has Been Sleeping With Me Kith Central User Crys Out. by Freestainworld(m): 11:56am On Apr 28, 2021
he deserves to be sent to hell first.
Re: Our Pastor Has Been Sleeping With Me Kith Central User Crys Out. by densiks: 12:05pm On Apr 28, 2021
He always puts a gun to your head to sleep with you right?

And your kitty is always dry when he penetrates from all angles while you lie stiff like a corpse.

Stupid stories.

7 Likes

Re: Our Pastor Has Been Sleeping With Me Kith Central User Crys Out. by Pierocash(m): 12:05pm On Apr 28, 2021
Another fake one again.

Text FABLES to 2021 for more LIES

3 Likes

Re: Our Pastor Has Been Sleeping With Me Kith Central User Crys Out. by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 28, 2021
You can't give what you don't have in this case the woman in queshon lack sense
Re: Our Pastor Has Been Sleeping With Me Kith Central User Crys Out. by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 28, 2021
for fake stories press 1
for fake real stories about apc press 2

to speak to a customer representative and...

YOU INTO MUSIC? CHECK MY SIGNATURE

1 Like

Re: Our Pastor Has Been Sleeping With Me Kith Central User Crys Out. by mii4u(f): 3:54pm On Apr 28, 2021
Pierocash:
Another fake one again.

Text FABLES to 2021 for more LIES
Very fake
Re: Our Pastor Has Been Sleeping With Me Kith Central User Crys Out. by Nweike190(m): 5:18pm On Apr 28, 2021
Agbaba21:
I am a recent widow. I recently lost my husband In a fatal accident. The pastor who officiated at his burial has been sleeping with me about a month since we buried him.

I told him to stop out of respect for my loving husband. Now he keeps threatening me that I will go to hell fire if I don’t let him have his way.
Please advice me.

Get lost... Silly lady.. Your husband died and you tell such pitiful story... Did he put a gun to your head..
Re: Our Pastor Has Been Sleeping With Me Kith Central User Crys Out. by ixotay77672: 7:07pm On Apr 28, 2021
Sunnybay7:
god of men.
Re: Our Pastor Has Been Sleeping With Me Kith Central User Crys Out. by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 28, 2021
I smell lies here
Re: Our Pastor Has Been Sleeping With Me Kith Central User Crys Out. by pepperdemzombie: 8:24pm On Apr 28, 2021
densiks:

He always puts a gun to your head to sleep with you right?

And your kitty is always dry when he penetrates from all angles while you lie stiff like a corpse.

Stupid stories.
Don't mind the well packaged idiot, anything to drag Christianity is good to go. The page will reach 50.
She asked him to stop, he refused, so they continued.
Nigeria is producing enough idiots, so you can come across at least 5 idiots per minute.
Re: Our Pastor Has Been Sleeping With Me Kith Central User Crys Out. by pepperdemzombie: 8:28pm On Apr 28, 2021
Agbaba21:

Please advice me.

Go open shop do your Olosho work, time don go.

(1) (Reply)

6 Female Celebrities Who Have Suffered Leaked Tape Scandal On Social Media / Bbnaija’s Tochi Enjoys Some PDA Moment With His White Girlfriend / Teni Goes Mad As A Poor Tailor Confusedly Grabs Her Sexy Ass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.