Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

All You Need To Know About Date Of Birth Correction - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / All You Need To Know About Date Of Birth Correction (290 Views)

NYSC Issues Warning On Date Of Birth Correction / NYSC Date Of Birth Correction Step By Step / NYSC To Include Date Of Birth On Discharge Certificate To Curb Age Falsification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All You Need To Know About Date Of Birth Correction by corperslodge: 12:19pm On Apr 28, 2021
Today we will be explaining why and how to go about NYSC Date of Birth Correction.

The first thing to note is that the wrong date of birth is not a big deal and that does not mean that it can't be changed.

For 2021 Batch A Stream 2 there is important news below this post.

Let us dive into it;

WHY SHOULD I CARE?

Don't think it is a dumb question to ask, actually some don't care especially in the rush of getting their registration done, so some don't know, why others wave it.

But you should not.

Unlike before on every certificate, there is now your date of birth there so not paying attention to this now when it can be fixed might lead to an employer not taking your certificate serious,

And do you know what; There can't be any correction of ..........

read more: https://corpers lodge.com/index.php?u=/topic/363/all-you-need-to-know-about-date-of-birth-correction)

Together we are better informed

Re: All You Need To Know About Date Of Birth Correction by corperslodge: 12:22pm On Apr 28, 2021
KINDLY JOIN THE LINK TOGETHER TO ACCESS THE FULL POST.

(1) (Reply)

Pay Attention Before You Join Labour Market / Why Your CV Or Portfolio Should Be Online. / If You Asked Me For “the Best Advice Ever” I’d Say This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.