Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,407 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

Can You Imagine A Question A Lady Asked Me Before Coming To My House? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Imagine A Question A Lady Asked Me Before Coming To My House? (6111 Views)

Lady Asked A Woman To Sleep With Her And Her Man For €700 In Lagos (Video) / Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? / This Lady Asked Her Boyfriend For Roses For Valentine, But See What She Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Imagine A Question A Lady Asked Me Before Coming To My House? by habitkiller: 12:20pm On Apr 28, 2021
So I was expecting this beautiful angel with a nice body,i called after some hours and she said she's about coming but had to change, and I was like, change from what to what? Then she said from a very mini skirt to something else... I was like it's okay, then she said "will you be ok i wear a very hot mini skirt to your house"? I fear oh well I don't wanna sin so I told her to get properly dressed.
Re: Can You Imagine A Question A Lady Asked Me Before Coming To My House? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 28, 2021
What's your point?

28 Likes

Re: Can You Imagine A Question A Lady Asked Me Before Coming To My House? by paulolee(m): 12:29pm On Apr 28, 2021
confusing read...started well n got lost...wat do u really want from dt visit?

4 Likes

Re: Can You Imagine A Question A Lady Asked Me Before Coming To My House? by zillavisual: 12:32pm On Apr 28, 2021
undecided

NOTE

I will edit your audio and videos for YouTube, Tiktok, Instagram and so on FREE of charge. Click on "Learn More" bellow for more info.
Re: Can You Imagine A Question A Lady Asked Me Before Coming To My House? by Jeon(f): 12:45pm On Apr 28, 2021
habitkiller:
So I was expecting this beautiful angel with a nice body,i called after some hours and she said she's about coming but had to change, and I was like, change from what to what? Then she said from a very mini skirt to something else... I was like it's okay, then she said "will you be ok i wear a very hot mini skirt to your house"? I fear oh well I don't wanna sin so I told her to get properly dressed.

guy even though she put on long skirt or gown you will still sex her.

so save you tear for another day.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Imagine A Question A Lady Asked Me Before Coming To My House? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Apr 28, 2021
habitkiller:
u don't wanna sin yet you're inviting her,to do what exactly?

u better return mummy's phone. jamb form is out already

6 Likes

Re: Can You Imagine A Question A Lady Asked Me Before Coming To My House? by rex444(m): 5:16pm On Apr 28, 2021
I was thinking nothing at all

1 Like

Re: Can You Imagine A Question A Lady Asked Me Before Coming To My House? by realman42: 5:27pm On Apr 28, 2021
Go and read your books
Re: Can You Imagine A Question A Lady Asked Me Before Coming To My House? by BanevsJoker(m): 5:53pm On Apr 28, 2021
habitkiller:
You sound like Airforce1.
Is this your alternate moniker?

1 Like

Re: Can You Imagine A Question A Lady Asked Me Before Coming To My House? by Warlord2014(m): 7:21pm On Apr 28, 2021
habitkiller:
amebo..... Men like you can't be trusted with secretive info.
Re: Can You Imagine A Question A Lady Asked Me Before Coming To My House? by tobechi74: 9:49pm On Apr 28, 2021
It depends on how close both of you are. But for a first visit, u may inteprete it as an invitation or she is cheap, so she got to change
Re: Can You Imagine A Question A Lady Asked Me Before Coming To My House? by fidel2(m): 9:51pm On Apr 28, 2021
shey u dey whine us nii??
Re: Can You Imagine A Question A Lady Asked Me Before Coming To My House? by Burgerlomo: 11:41pm On Apr 28, 2021
habitkiller:

Re: Can You Imagine A Question A Lady Asked Me Before Coming To My House? by LINTUNE(m): 11:43pm On Apr 28, 2021
Jeon:

guy even though she put on long skirt or gown you will still sex her.

so save you tear for another day.
grin[men that your last line with the pic just burst my head..lol
Re: Can You Imagine A Question A Lady Asked Me Before Coming To My House? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Apr 28, 2021
how old are u? undecided it's like u ran here to tell us wat she said, will u tell us wat she did also wen she arrives undecided
Re: Can You Imagine A Question A Lady Asked Me Before Coming To My House? by goxaki9510: 12:37am On Apr 29, 2021
thaikun15:
What's your point?
Re: Can You Imagine A Question A Lady Asked Me Before Coming To My House? by Kobicove(m): 12:39am On Apr 29, 2021
I just wasted my time NY opening and reading this thread angry
Re: Can You Imagine A Question A Lady Asked Me Before Coming To My House? by Cutie09(m): 4:58am On Apr 29, 2021
SmellySperm:

u don't wanna sin yet you're inviting her,to do what exactly?

u better return mummy's phone. jamb form is out already

Hahaha you are something else, mummy's phone jamb form.is out grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Imagine A Question A Lady Asked Me Before Coming To My House? by tnerro1(m): 6:23am On Apr 29, 2021
Isa Pantami fall on you
Re: Can You Imagine A Question A Lady Asked Me Before Coming To My House? by femi4: 6:33am On Apr 29, 2021
habitkiller:
She's giving you a green light already.

Next time she ask you such question, tell her to dress according to her mood

(1) (Reply)

How Does It Feel To Be Dating Someone Who Is Intellectually Re-tarded? / Photos: BBA Dillish Mathews Explores The No Bra Culture In Namibia / Emotional Rush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.