Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,863 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Just Got My Visa To Travel To Germany For Work, I Am Having Cold Feet. - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Just Got My Visa To Travel To Germany For Work, I Am Having Cold Feet. (56456 Views)

A Nigerian Student Who Fled Ukraine To Germany Dies In A Swimming Accident (pic) / I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! / Cost Of Living In Germany For Nigerians:5 Things To Know As A Student In Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Got My Visa To Travel To Germany For Work, I Am Having Cold Feet. by Blackdisciple(m): 4:36pm On Apr 29, 2021
Dey there and be having cold feet...

Nigeria dey rotty and you got a chance to move out and u are having cold feet?

The truth of the matter is that so many Nigerians never see anything wrong in what ever is going on in Nigeria especially the youths, but...........ok till then.

Bros you done get visa just move simple.
Re: Just Got My Visa To Travel To Germany For Work, I Am Having Cold Feet. by Princedapace(m): 4:37pm On Apr 29, 2021
onyi2k:
I just got my Visa to go to Germany. I am having cold feet making this journey. I have already told my boss I am leaving my current position.

I am yet to tell HR because of this cold feet. I have been in Qatar for 2years now and I think its best I move since I cannot marry and bring wify here.

The German company is paying for my flight and accommodation for 2 weeks but I am still having cold feet. The process is cumbersome.. I just realised I need health insurance to make this move. Where can i get such in Nigeria.

Congrats bro, pls move so that u can be with your family.

Pls what sort of job do u do? Is it coding?
Re: Just Got My Visa To Travel To Germany For Work, I Am Having Cold Feet. by chaloskyx: 4:50pm On Apr 29, 2021
I ADVISE YOU NOT TO GO TO GERMANY COME BACK TO NIGERIA AND HELP FIGHT BOKO HARAM AND BANDITS THATS YOUR CALLING I ADVISE YOU TO RESIGN IMMIDIATELY AND RELOCATE TO SAMBISA FOREST AS THAT IS YOUR TRUE PLACE OF PRIMARY ASSIGNMENT
Re: Just Got My Visa To Travel To Germany For Work, I Am Having Cold Feet. by fafambo: 4:54pm On Apr 29, 2021
onyi2k:
I just got my Visa to go to Germany. I am having cold feet making this journey. I have already told my boss I am leaving my current position.

I am yet to tell HR because of this cold feet. I have been in Qatar for 2years now and I think its best I move since I cannot marry and bring wify here.

The German company is paying for my flight and accommodation for 2 weeks but I am still having cold feet. The process is cumbersome.. I just realised I need health insurance to make this move. Where can i get such in Nigeria.

onyi, abeg send me ur number I need to knw how u did ur Visa processing and getting a job over there, pls let's talk, or u can possibly call me on 07038391902
Re: Just Got My Visa To Travel To Germany For Work, I Am Having Cold Feet. by Richthekid: 4:56pm On Apr 29, 2021
Turkey feet ni
Re: Just Got My Visa To Travel To Germany For Work, I Am Having Cold Feet. by TheOnlyUyai(f): 5:01pm On Apr 29, 2021
SweetCunt97:
Do u want a wife? I'm a matchmaker

Sharaap! grin

Matchmaker fall you there! grin

Just say na you dey find man. grin

You don see man wey wan japaa with better job, your antenna don rise. You are allowed to shoot your shot, but never say you are a matchmaker, okwaya? grin
Re: Just Got My Visa To Travel To Germany For Work, I Am Having Cold Feet. by KennedyKennedy2(m): 5:03pm On Apr 29, 2021
Fake poem...........
Re: Just Got My Visa To Travel To Germany For Work, I Am Having Cold Feet. by TheOnlyUyai(f): 5:11pm On Apr 29, 2021
onyi2k:

I got the job via www.djinni.co.

There are lots of remote job opportunities there for people in IT.

Also its incoming travel insurance. That is what the embassy called it

You are a forking scammer. I thought you wrote that you got the job via LinkedIn?

4 Likes

Re: Just Got My Visa To Travel To Germany For Work, I Am Having Cold Feet. by silaxx(m): 5:11pm On Apr 29, 2021
BigDawsNet:
You need a health insurance certificate to travel to Germany

How did you apply and get a shengen visa in the first place without health insurance??

D story get coma
Exactly what I wanted to ask him grin
Re: Just Got My Visa To Travel To Germany For Work, I Am Having Cold Feet. by pquaver(m): 5:20pm On Apr 29, 2021
Gerrard59:

Ignorance and arrogance

Oga talk what u know. I have many Indian here that are benefitting from such. If no Sabi say u no Sabi don just accuse people what he said is very possible.. Jare..

But for the health insurance part I don't know. My health insurance I bought from leadway was as good as useless here. I had to buy AOK Niedersachsen when I came so maybe the health insurance he is talking about is German health insurance. I don't think any employers will pay that for you. It is deducted from your salary
Re: Just Got My Visa To Travel To Germany For Work, I Am Having Cold Feet. by Shokoloko(f): 5:23pm On Apr 29, 2021
onyi2k:

I got the job via www.djinni.co.

There are lots of remote job opportunities there for people in IT.

Also its incoming travel insurance. That is what the embassy called it

What rubbish is this? Did you not say you got the job via a Linkedin recruiter.

Re: Just Got My Visa To Travel To Germany For Work, I Am Having Cold Feet. by AntiNigerian: 5:30pm On Apr 29, 2021
onyi2k:

how far NHIS? or your village people don catch you?
Re: Just Got My Visa To Travel To Germany For Work, I Am Having Cold Feet. by CryptoRepublic1: 5:43pm On Apr 29, 2021
Travel insurance is what you need first of all.

You can buy it online use multihealth insurance.

1 Like

Re: Just Got My Visa To Travel To Germany For Work, I Am Having Cold Feet. by onyi2k(m): 5:52pm On Apr 29, 2021
So let me explain. The recruiter chatted me on djinni and asked me to send my cv. I did. My cv contained my linkedin profile. We continued from there

Shokoloko:

What rubbish is this? Did you not say you got the job via a Linkedin recruiter. You are part of the people that make our Igbo tribe look silly.
Re: Just Got My Visa To Travel To Germany For Work, I Am Having Cold Feet. by SweetCunt97(f): 5:54pm On Apr 29, 2021
TheOnlyUyai:

Sharaap! grin

Matchmaker fall you there! grin

Just say na you dey find man. grin

You don see man wey wan japaa with better job, your antenna don rise. You are allowed to a hoot your shot, but never say you are a matchmaker, okwaya? grin
Walai u dey craze. Do you know how many obodo oyibo we don meet? They dont freak me jor
Re: Just Got My Visa To Travel To Germany For Work, I Am Having Cold Feet. by jrusky(m): 5:54pm On Apr 29, 2021
onyi2k:

Young man are you sure you are ok? I doubt it. Do you realise plenty Europas are in this forum?

*German* company paid your flight ticket to where

Pls just end this crap right here.
Re: Just Got My Visa To Travel To Germany For Work, I Am Having Cold Feet. by Shokoloko(f): 5:56pm On Apr 29, 2021
onyi2k:
So let me explain. The recruiter chatted me on djinni and asked me to send my cv. I did. My cv contained my linkedin profile. We continued from there

I see. Apologies then.
Re: Just Got My Visa To Travel To Germany For Work, I Am Having Cold Feet. by onyi2k(m): 6:03pm On Apr 29, 2021
I have seen a lot of hateful comments here but its fine.

I aint fraudulent. I applied for my visa here in Qatar. They did not ask for travel insurance. My visa is type D which is valid for 6 months. I would apply for bluecard afterwards.
I just realized I would need travel health insurance and wanted to get it in Nigeria because Lagos is my departure port to Frankfurt.

Thank you
Re: Just Got My Visa To Travel To Germany For Work, I Am Having Cold Feet. by onyi2k(m): 6:04pm On Apr 29, 2021
The fact say e no work for you no mean say e no fit work for others

jrusky:

Young man are you sure you are ok? I doubt it. Do you realise plenty Europas are in this forum?

*German* company paid your flight ticket to where

Pls just end this crap right here.
Re: Just Got My Visa To Travel To Germany For Work, I Am Having Cold Feet. by BigDawsNet: 6:05pm On Apr 29, 2021
silaxx:
Exactly what I wanted to ask him grin

Health insurance is just as important document as the passport when applying for shengen visa

Don't believe that shitz story
Re: Just Got My Visa To Travel To Germany For Work, I Am Having Cold Feet. by jrusky(m): 6:19pm On Apr 29, 2021
onyi2k:
The fact say e no work for you no mean say e no fit work for others

Will you shut up. This is how yahoo easily lied and deceived people like you.

Do you even know me? You be small pikin.

Call anyone you know in Germany to tell you the truth not all these farce on NL.

If he is sure of this crap tell him to paste the company here and within 20 mins to 30 mins I Will put the case to rest. I just arrived Abj few days ago from that Germany I leave at that way for now.

Pls tell him to paste the company name here.
Re: Just Got My Visa To Travel To Germany For Work, I Am Having Cold Feet. by TheOnlyUyai(f): 6:32pm On Apr 29, 2021
onyi2k:
I have seen a lot of hateful comments here but its fine.

I aint fraudulent. I applied for my visa here in Qatar. They did not ask for travel insurance. My visa is type D which is valid for 6 months. I would apply for bluecard afterwards.
I just realized I would need travel health insurance and wanted to get it in Nigeria because Lagos is my departure port to Frankfurt.

Thank you

Look at your clap back. So weak. Post proofs, at least.
Re: Just Got My Visa To Travel To Germany For Work, I Am Having Cold Feet. by Xkale1234(m): 6:40pm On Apr 29, 2021
There is a herbs medicine man I know in bauchi state by the grace of God everything will be fine call me 08126620816
Re: Just Got My Visa To Travel To Germany For Work, I Am Having Cold Feet. by macAB: 6:49pm On Apr 29, 2021
[quote author=36STATES post=101226190]

Really, your company is paying for your flight and accommodation but could not pay for your health insurance. You guys should stop posting all this tells by moonlight rubbish because some people here are European and American citizens for decades already. What makes you think we are all dumb? Do you speak German in the first place? You must be a nuclear scientist for Germans to give you visa to come work for them. [/he should be a guru .Germans are the most intelligent people in the world and very very proud I did wonder the skills he had that could not be source from Germany. crazy germans
Re: Just Got My Visa To Travel To Germany For Work, I Am Having Cold Feet. by kmaster007: 6:49pm On Apr 29, 2021
onyi2k:

you better waka fast fast bfor village people go enter you...
Re: Just Got My Visa To Travel To Germany For Work, I Am Having Cold Feet. by Odingo1: 6:53pm On Apr 29, 2021
jrusky:

Will you shut up. This is how yahoo easily lied and deceived people like you.

Do you even know me? You be small pikin.

Call anyone you know in Germany to tell you the truth not all these farce on NL.

If he is sure of this crap tell him to paste the company here and within 20 mins to 30 mins I Will put the case to rest. I just arrived Abj few days ago from that Germany I leave at that way for now.

Pls tell him to paste the company name here.
Is possible to get job outside Germany but the guy narrative is very strange since one need health insurance to get a German work visa in the first place, so what is he looking for another health insurance for and Germans don’t easily allow remote work outside Germany because of issue of tax meaning one can hardly get paid remote work if living outside Germany as OP said he did. Germany don’t like their money to escape from their border, to pay you their money while you are living in a third world country.
Re: Just Got My Visa To Travel To Germany For Work, I Am Having Cold Feet. by onyi2k(m): 8:25pm On Apr 29, 2021
Omo, the job dey Mainz but I wan stay Wiesbaden
IVORY2009:

It depands on the city, and state he is going to, I currently pay 360.75 cent monthly
Rent: 250 euros
Deuchland radio and television bill: 18.75
Light, heating, cold water, warm water etc 52 euros
Re: Just Got My Visa To Travel To Germany For Work, I Am Having Cold Feet. by boyjo: 8:41pm On Apr 29, 2021
AngryIgboDon:
Most probably a scam story to get local clients... If u know, u know.

Those that will contact him Beware!!!
Please I don't understand at all. What is local client? Thanks.
Re: Just Got My Visa To Travel To Germany For Work, I Am Having Cold Feet. by onyi2k(m): 8:46pm On Apr 29, 2021
Thanks but the German embassy said I need it.

Rhomio:
Well if all you need is a travel insurance from Qatar you can check QIC on google. I live and work in Qatar and I have used it for EU visa several and Germany to be precise. If your visa has been granted, you do not need the travel insurance as no one will ask for it when you are departing from Qatar or when you land in Deutschland. Peace
Re: Just Got My Visa To Travel To Germany For Work, I Am Having Cold Feet. by onyi2k(m): 8:47pm On Apr 29, 2021
The new normal. You can work from anywhere

Odingo1:

Is possible to get job outside Germany but the guy narrative is very strange since one need health insurance to get a German work visa in the first place, so what is he looking for another health insurance for and Germans don’t easily allow remote work outside Germany because of issue of tax meaning one can hardly get paid remote work if living outside Germany as OP said he did. Germany don’t like their money to escape from their border, to pay you their money while you are living in a third world country.
Re: Just Got My Visa To Travel To Germany For Work, I Am Having Cold Feet. by onyi2k(m): 8:53pm On Apr 29, 2021
Thanks for all the comments
Re: Just Got My Visa To Travel To Germany For Work, I Am Having Cold Feet. by onyi2k(m): 8:56pm On Apr 29, 2021
For those of you doubting

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Welcome To Oshodi Bus Interchange, Lagos / Road Trip To Toronto, Ontario, Canada From Pennsylvania / Bad Manang Road In Nepal (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.