Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,781 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

You Can Use My Company To Do Major Contacts And Only Pay 3% Of The Contract Sum - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You Can Use My Company To Do Major Contacts And Only Pay 3% Of The Contract Sum (341 Views)

Someone Mistakenly Credited My Account With A Huge Sum / Clients Can Only Pay Via Paypal, How Do I Get Around This? / How Can Someone Use My BVN Pin To Withdraw My Money. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Use My Company To Do Major Contacts And Only Pay 3% Of The Contract Sum by doreesy4k(f): 3:14pm On Apr 28, 2021
Our company; Steelbase Resources Limited with complete compliance certificates and company profiles, which you use to bid for major contracts in Nigeria and pay us 3% of the contract sum less tax.

Call us today with 08170560642 or email steelbaseresources@gmail.com to draft and sign an MOU and open an account with you as a signatory.

We will love to do business with you.

At steelbase Resources Limited integrity is our watchword.
Re: You Can Use My Company To Do Major Contacts And Only Pay 3% Of The Contract Sum by Ernesthugo(m): 3:17pm On Apr 28, 2021
SCAM
doreesy4k:
Our company; Steelbase Resources Limited with complete compliance certificates and company profiles, which you use to bid for major contracts in Nigeria and pay us 3% of the contract sum less tax.

Call us today with 08170560642 or email steelbaseresources@gmail.com to draft and sign an MOU and open an account with you as a signatory.

We will love to do business with you.

At steelbase Resources Limited integrity is our watchword.
Re: You Can Use My Company To Do Major Contacts And Only Pay 3% Of The Contract Sum by doreesy4k(f): 3:44pm On Apr 28, 2021
Ernesthugo:
SCAM

Really? Why don't you call for proof to confirm if its a scam or not before arriving at your conclusion, please don't spoil a genuine person business without investigating first, I am the owner of the company if you want me to send you proof I will gladly do so.

I have not done a job since this year, the country's hard, what will you gain if you prevented me from getting clients that want to do business with me.

So please whoever you are, be really sure of what you say so you will not have guilty conscience for preventing a genuine business.

Thank you
Re: You Can Use My Company To Do Major Contacts And Only Pay 3% Of The Contract Sum by adekusibe10(m): 4:50pm On Apr 28, 2021
Can we pls talk. 08166148301
Re: You Can Use My Company To Do Major Contacts And Only Pay 3% Of The Contract Sum by Ernesthugo(m): 6:34pm On Apr 28, 2021
Well said

my apologies

well i have an advise to share would do in inbox

thanks

doreesy4k:

Really? Why don't you call for proof to confirm if its a scam or not before arriving at your conclusion, please don't spoil a genuine person business without investigating first, I am the owner of the company if you want me to send you proof I will gladly do so.

I have not done a job since this year, the country's hard, what will you gain if you prevented me from getting clients that want to do business with me.

So please whoever you are, be really sure of what you say so you will not have guilty conscience for preventing a genuine business.

Thank you
Re: You Can Use My Company To Do Major Contacts And Only Pay 3% Of The Contract Sum by doreesy4k(f): 9:40pm On Apr 28, 2021
adekusibe10:
Can we pls talk. 08166148301

I will call you tomorrow morning

Thanks
Re: You Can Use My Company To Do Major Contacts And Only Pay 3% Of The Contract Sum by doreesy4k(f): 12:43pm On Apr 29, 2021
Thanks, I will be expecting your mail..

Regards....

quote author=Ernesthugo post=101208277]Well said

my apologies

well i have an advise to share would do in inbox

thanks

(1) (Reply)

Dangote Commences Sale Of Fertiliser / Akube Shoes Market. / Which Business Can I Complement With Egusi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.