Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:07 AM

Brazilian Man’s Penis Cut Off, Given To Pigs To Eat For Attempting To Rape Niece - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Brazilian Man’s Penis Cut Off, Given To Pigs To Eat For Attempting To Rape Niece (51123 Views)

Man's Penis Bitten Off For Stealing In Bakassi Peninsula (Graphic) / Woman Accused Of Stealing A Man's Penis In Aba, Mobbed By Crowd (Photos, Video) / Policeman Egu Omini Killed In Ebonyi, His Penis Cut Off & His AK-47 Rifle Stolen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brazilian Man’s Penis Cut Off, Given To Pigs To Eat For Attempting To Rape Niece by TimmyTen(m): 7:13pm On Apr 28, 2021
Glad it was an attempt
Re: Brazilian Man’s Penis Cut Off, Given To Pigs To Eat For Attempting To Rape Niece by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 28, 2021
well that sucks.

CHECK MY STATUS
Re: Brazilian Man’s Penis Cut Off, Given To Pigs To Eat For Attempting To Rape Niece by mcnuel001(m): 7:14pm On Apr 28, 2021
Valkan:
sadist
Sense is very expensive these days, I can understand.
Re: Brazilian Man’s Penis Cut Off, Given To Pigs To Eat For Attempting To Rape Niece by mattbass(m): 7:15pm On Apr 28, 2021
Righteousness2:
Hmmmm..
Na waoooooo..
GOD Save Humanity.
Sir the matter tire u ba

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Man’s Penis Cut Off, Given To Pigs To Eat For Attempting To Rape Niece by EricSmallz(m): 7:16pm On Apr 28, 2021
Dude was drunk.
This is very harsh.
Alcohol has bleeped his life up.

3 Likes

Re: Brazilian Man’s Penis Cut Off, Given To Pigs To Eat For Attempting To Rape Niece by BlissGod: 7:19pm On Apr 28, 2021
Crusty3:
attempted rape??
hope they didn't go and cut an innocent man's dick.
hell hath no fury as a woman's scorn

You really need brain surgery

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Man’s Penis Cut Off, Given To Pigs To Eat For Attempting To Rape Niece by SirMichael1: 7:19pm On Apr 28, 2021
Crusty3:
attempted rape??
hope they didn't go and cut an innocent man's dick.
hell hath no fury as a woman's scorn
It is even an 'alleged' attempted rape. No witnesses, no evidence, no court judgement, nothing! They just severed a grown man's dick. Nonsense.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brazilian Man’s Penis Cut Off, Given To Pigs To Eat For Attempting To Rape Niece by luminouz(m): 7:21pm On Apr 28, 2021
Allegedly? I hate that word. It gives room for error and miscalculations. So many jungle justice incidents on innocent victims are proofs.

So there could be an iota of doubt? What if there is a small chance the niece is wrong?

Why not let the force handle the case? That way, everyone will be 100% sure justice is served.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brazilian Man’s Penis Cut Off, Given To Pigs To Eat For Attempting To Rape Niece by BlissGod: 7:21pm On Apr 28, 2021
EricSmallz:
Dude was drunk.
This is very harsh.

Signs of rapist they use anything to cover up evil.
He's not the first man to get drunk and never ever thought of raping someone.

Alcohol brings out you innermost desire. You speak truth when drunk or act completely carefree...
That's serves him right.

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Man’s Penis Cut Off, Given To Pigs To Eat For Attempting To Rape Niece by Cj4charles(m): 7:23pm On Apr 28, 2021

Re: Brazilian Man’s Penis Cut Off, Given To Pigs To Eat For Attempting To Rape Niece by fayomim: 7:25pm On Apr 28, 2021
Pic the penis or Adonbilivit
Re: Brazilian Man’s Penis Cut Off, Given To Pigs To Eat For Attempting To Rape Niece by EricSmallz(m): 7:25pm On Apr 28, 2021
BlissGod:

Signs of rapist they use anything to cover up evil.
He's not the first man to get drunk and never ever thought of raping someone.

Alcohol brings out you innermost desire. You speak truth when drunk or act completely carefree...
That's serves him right.
So, I am now a rapist?
Or a potential one?
Contrary to your assertions, excess alcohol makes one do things he or she would never think of doing when they are in their right senses.
Alcohol controls people differently.
I am not justifying his act, but it's good to see things from both sides.
He may not even know what he was doing!
Pele anti-rapist

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Man’s Penis Cut Off, Given To Pigs To Eat For Attempting To Rape Niece by bigfat: 7:27pm On Apr 28, 2021
bitcoin exchange

Re: Brazilian Man’s Penis Cut Off, Given To Pigs To Eat For Attempting To Rape Niece by Sicilyjoe: 7:28pm On Apr 28, 2021
But if is the girl that try to rape him no body will know
Re: Brazilian Man’s Penis Cut Off, Given To Pigs To Eat For Attempting To Rape Niece by CHIMAOBICCU(m): 7:31pm On Apr 28, 2021
That's. Too harsh

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Man’s Penis Cut Off, Given To Pigs To Eat For Attempting To Rape Niece by revived: 7:31pm On Apr 28, 2021
Fu......c....look

E go be
Re: Brazilian Man’s Penis Cut Off, Given To Pigs To Eat For Attempting To Rape Niece by Elxandre(m): 7:32pm On Apr 28, 2021
EricSmallz:
Dude was drunk.
This is very harsh.
That's why I hardly drink.
It's like holding a mad man responsible for a crime, because a drunk man is practically mad at that moment.

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Man’s Penis Cut Off, Given To Pigs To Eat For Attempting To Rape Niece by Newboss(m): 7:33pm On Apr 28, 2021
A woman's sob story is always believed by men, even without proof. Men should start looking out for men. Attempted rape indeed. Woman has never falsely accused most of you guys typing nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Brazilian Man’s Penis Cut Off, Given To Pigs To Eat For Attempting To Rape Niece by Martinez39s(m): 7:34pm On Apr 28, 2021
Are we sure this isn't a case of false rape allegation? You know how vindictive and deceitful women can be. Are they sure they didn't attack an innocent man? This is why the presumption of innocence until proof of guilt is important; you just might be saving an innocent life from an emotional mob justice which only naive and low-IQ individuals indulge in.

[url=https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://english.elpais.com/elpais/2016/12/16/inenglish/1481901326_122760.html%3FoutputType%3Damp&ved=2ahUKEwjKkdWEyKHwAhVRolwKHUDjBPcQFjAGegQIChAC&usg=AOvVaw3mWr1SxjYmyEPRVI4Li6BU&ampcf=1]• Chilean Boy Tortured And Killed After Being FALSELY Accused Of Rape[/url]
The story of a 62-year-old bus driver Michael Fife who lost his life at the hands of a 17-year-old guy after he (Micheal Fife) was accused by the teenager's 16-year-old sister of sexually assaulting her in a bus. When police investigated the crime, they found footage evidence that the bus driver did not sexually assault her at all.

https://www.cachevalleydaily.com/news/archive/2019/05/07/logan-man-dies-after-being-falsely-accused-of-sexually-assaulting-teen-girl/#.XzPn2WnTUzQ

https://kutv.com/amp/news/local/logan-police-investigating-beating-death-of-man-falsely-accused-of-sexual-assault

https://www.abc4.com/news/local-news/false-sexual-assault-allegation-leads-to-mans-death/amp/

If only the teenage boy knew the red pill on female nature, or least had some sense, he would upheld due process and tabled it before the police. He is among the set of boys raised to be a blue pilled white knight/pawn of the matriarchy. It pays for the red pill to prevail.

5 Likes

Re: Brazilian Man’s Penis Cut Off, Given To Pigs To Eat For Attempting To Rape Niece by janetakan(f): 7:35pm On Apr 28, 2021
Good!
Re: Brazilian Man’s Penis Cut Off, Given To Pigs To Eat For Attempting To Rape Niece by hardam003: 7:37pm On Apr 28, 2021
The punishment is too callous. Good they have been arrested. They need to be punished for this evil...

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Man’s Penis Cut Off, Given To Pigs To Eat For Attempting To Rape Niece by Nobody: 7:39pm On Apr 28, 2021
mcnuel001:
Sense is very expensive these days, I can understand.
boiling PENIS the kind nonsense thoughts in your head
Re: Brazilian Man’s Penis Cut Off, Given To Pigs To Eat For Attempting To Rape Niece by Martinez39s(m): 7:39pm On Apr 28, 2021
Newboss:
A woman's sob story is always believed by men, even without proof. Men should start looking out for men. Attempted rape indeed. Woman has never falsely accused most of you guys typing nonsense.
Don't mind the foõlish simps. Even the women typing and giving a nod to the brutality know that there is a substantial probability that the girl could be lying; women understand each other.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brazilian Man’s Penis Cut Off, Given To Pigs To Eat For Attempting To Rape Niece by Offpoint1: 7:40pm On Apr 28, 2021
Hi Emyben & ynwatuzor

I see you tried to DM me, unfortunately I don't have access to my nairaland email... If it's regarding the Netflix account, kindly whatsapp me via the number on my signature.
Re: Brazilian Man’s Penis Cut Off, Given To Pigs To Eat For Attempting To Rape Niece by MrWTF(m): 7:42pm On Apr 28, 2021
AlonewitGod:
Am totally heart broken please help:

please my dear beloved NL
I don't want to die in silence I have been trying to keep quit but can't anymore.couple with the level of impersonation going on his forum by one devil called Anthony okeke. With my former video I didn't mention my name.
please forgive me, if I can help myself I won't be begging have been looking for help on nairaland.my name ís ᑎᗯᗩᑎᏦᗯᝪ Celestine . ᖴᖇᝪᗰ ᑌᏀᗯᗴᗰᗴ ɪɴ ᴀᴡɢᴜ ʟɢᴀ ᴇɴᴜɢᴜ. Am 29 years of age. For the past 13 years now have been suffering from quadriplegia spinal chord injury. Am only able to be alive today by grace of God and also because my aging mother look after me but life is now too very hard for us, my mother is diabetic and her health is now worst.My hands is partially affected due to d spinal injure and I can no earn any money because of it. my family have suffered and spend so much on us and is only me and my mother that live in our house here in the village no one else here to help. am suffering from serious UTI infection because I can not get proper treatment and because am not able to get catetherised regularly. we find it hard to feed or buy drugs and healthcare treatments like surpositry, catethrers, suporssitory bowels stimulations,aldut pampers etc. Please am calling upon well meaning Nigerians to please have mercy and help us, please nothing is too small nd to NGO that can accept my condition please. Almighty God bless you, more details.

3 1 7 1 7 8 6 2 5 0
Nwankwo Celestine...D
First bank
For Whatsapp video call verification call thɪs number 0 8 1 1 6 5 9 1 6 6 4
The below picture is my unproperly treated bed sore

Where’s the God you go to serve every Sunday?

What about your pastors?

I hope your eyes don finally open to the reality of life.

If Man no go help you, na you go help yourself.

God only exist in your imaginations

Re: Brazilian Man’s Penis Cut Off, Given To Pigs To Eat For Attempting To Rape Niece by stormborn28(m): 7:43pm On Apr 28, 2021
What a great news...
Re: Brazilian Man’s Penis Cut Off, Given To Pigs To Eat For Attempting To Rape Niece by AfonjaConehead: 7:43pm On Apr 28, 2021
doggedfighter:
One rapist down.

No more instrument.

What is...a instrument o

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Man’s Penis Cut Off, Given To Pigs To Eat For Attempting To Rape Niece by chukwuibuipob: 7:45pm On Apr 28, 2021
grin PIGS grin
Re: Brazilian Man’s Penis Cut Off, Given To Pigs To Eat For Attempting To Rape Niece by jaxxy(m): 7:45pm On Apr 28, 2021
He was her uncle did they ask what happened b4 taking laws into their hands?? There’s a Justice System in place as well.

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Man’s Penis Cut Off, Given To Pigs To Eat For Attempting To Rape Niece by winner37(m): 7:46pm On Apr 28, 2021
very nice work performed on the rapist..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kelvin Sean Leaks Nudes Of His Wife, EttySimplyBeautiful (Photos) / Sarco: The 'Suicide Machine' Invented By Philip Nitschke "Dr Death" / A Lady Beheaded And Dropped In A Lagoon.(viewers Discretion )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.