Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,815 members, 7,802,618 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

Brazilian Man’s Penis Cut Off, Given To Pigs To Eat For Attempting To Rape Niece - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Brazilian Man’s Penis Cut Off, Given To Pigs To Eat For Attempting To Rape Niece (51113 Views)

Man's Penis Bitten Off For Stealing In Bakassi Peninsula (Graphic) / Woman Accused Of Stealing A Man's Penis In Aba, Mobbed By Crowd (Photos, Video) / Policeman Egu Omini Killed In Ebonyi, His Penis Cut Off & His AK-47 Rifle Stolen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brazilian Man’s Penis Cut Off, Given To Pigs To Eat For Attempting To Rape Niece by doggedfighter(f): 7:49pm On Apr 28, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

What is...a instrument o

I laughed out hard when I saw the word instrument in that story. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brazilian Man’s Penis Cut Off, Given To Pigs To Eat For Attempting To Rape Niece by PROUDIGBO(m): 7:50pm On Apr 28, 2021
Latin Americans generally can be very brutal! If a child rapist goes to prison and the other prisoners hear of his crime, he had better say his last prayers as him own don finish be dat!

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Man’s Penis Cut Off, Given To Pigs To Eat For Attempting To Rape Niece by RingRoadMafia: 7:50pm On Apr 28, 2021
AlonewitGod:
you just hate me because I am igbo , after I provided all nairalanders ask from me yt still insist I am pretending,if I am pretending may God never forgive me

You are flaunting forum rules and you're saying I hate you? Will I report you if you don't break the rules?
Re: Brazilian Man’s Penis Cut Off, Given To Pigs To Eat For Attempting To Rape Niece by PROUDIGBO(m): 7:54pm On Apr 28, 2021
elbarond:
That's good for him. ✌
Now he's welcome to my house cuz I have only girls ...

You may be on to something! He could get a job as a eunuch!
Re: Brazilian Man’s Penis Cut Off, Given To Pigs To Eat For Attempting To Rape Niece by kushme: 7:55pm On Apr 28, 2021
SirMichael1:
It is even an 'allegded' attempted rape. No witnesses, no evidence, no court judgement, nothing! They just severed a grown man's dick. Nonsense.

The woman’s boyfriend and his cousin were reportedly furious with the attempted rape and allegedly asked the uncle to join them in a nearby sugarcane field where they planned to neuter pigs on April 19.

When he arrived at the field, the two men attacked him instead. After beating him unconscious, they removed the sex attacker’s trousers and cut off his penis and testicles before allegedly throwing the Instruments to the pigs to eat.

So pathetic, I read every comment on first page and was disappointed on how the average Nigerians jump on issues to take sides without reading the whole content or thinking things through...

They are no different from the woman's boyfriend and cousin who carried out the evil act..

2 Likes

Re: Brazilian Man’s Penis Cut Off, Given To Pigs To Eat For Attempting To Rape Niece by RingRoadMafia: 7:55pm On Apr 28, 2021
AlonewitGod:
when I make a thread you also report me, what do you want me to do again

Who told you that creating threads is legal? Where does it state on nairaland that you can create thread to fineness people out of money?
Re: Brazilian Man’s Penis Cut Off, Given To Pigs To Eat For Attempting To Rape Niece by macrodata(m): 8:03pm On Apr 28, 2021
lilyheaven:
Serves him right
This guy needs food, not crucifixion. cheesy
Re: Brazilian Man’s Penis Cut Off, Given To Pigs To Eat For Attempting To Rape Niece by Exodora: 8:08pm On Apr 28, 2021
Crusty3:
attempted rape??
hope they didn't go and cut an innocent man's dick.
hell hath no fury as a woman's scorn
And you think is his niece that will accuse him abi his relative will just chose to be wicked to him. Say no to rape.
Re: Brazilian Man’s Penis Cut Off, Given To Pigs To Eat For Attempting To Rape Niece by maasoap(m): 8:10pm On Apr 28, 2021
mcnuel001:
I hope they boil d penis so the pig can enjoy it , how on earth will a man enjoy forced sex? Even olosho dey open their flood gate for us willingly
lilyheaven:
Serves him right
elbarond:
That's good for him. ✌
Now he's welcome to my house cuz I have only girls ...
Odewaleadesoye:
That's good for him since he has decided to learn through the hard way.

Attempted rape.
Words of one person against another one.
Did he even make the said attempt?

Aluu 4 came to mind: beat them, kill them, roast them were the judgements here on nairaland while the travail was going on in Aluu until they were killed in the afternoon. Las las, it was all set up. People didn't ask for evidence before passing judgement.

Police officer Stephan da Silva said the force searched for the missing Instruments but did not find it and believed it had been eaten by the animals.

He added: ‘This case is something unusual, out of the ordinary. It is even inhumane.’

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Man’s Penis Cut Off, Given To Pigs To Eat For Attempting To Rape Niece by maasoap(m): 8:13pm On Apr 28, 2021
Exodora:

And you think is his niece that will accuse him abi his relative will just chose to be wicked to him. Say no to rape.

Daughters had accused their fathers of the same crimes which turned out to be a revenge over an unrelated issue.

2 Likes

Re: Brazilian Man’s Penis Cut Off, Given To Pigs To Eat For Attempting To Rape Niece by Crusty3: 8:16pm On Apr 28, 2021
Exodora:

A daughter was ones pushed by her mom to accuse the father of raping her. albeit,it was a false claim.
the man had spent years in prison before the true story came to light.
I say no to rape anyday any time,but am not emotional when dealing with 'alledged' cases.
many innocent lifes have been left to rot in jail all on false claims.
the case of Joseph from the Bible comes to mind.
how about Justin ugonna?
didn't the stupid girl later refute her claims??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brazilian Man’s Penis Cut Off, Given To Pigs To Eat For Attempting To Rape Niece by maasoap(m): 8:21pm On Apr 28, 2021
RingRoadMafia:

Who told you that creating threads is legal? Where does it state on nairaland that you can create thread to fineness people out of money?

People do give arms to other able body people physically just because they begged for it. If he's pretending, so be it as long as he doesn't force you to give.
Re: Brazilian Man’s Penis Cut Off, Given To Pigs To Eat For Attempting To Rape Niece by Oweku: 8:24pm On Apr 28, 2021
doggedfighter:
One rapist down.
No more instrument.
LWKMD

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Man’s Penis Cut Off, Given To Pigs To Eat For Attempting To Rape Niece by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 28, 2021
Good for him. How I wish they will be doing same thing for all these foolish rapists � in Nigeria.
Re: Brazilian Man’s Penis Cut Off, Given To Pigs To Eat For Attempting To Rape Niece by fredoooooo: 8:27pm On Apr 28, 2021
Very nice , very very nice
Re: Brazilian Man’s Penis Cut Off, Given To Pigs To Eat For Attempting To Rape Niece by ibinaboonline: 8:28pm On Apr 28, 2021
One of the flashpoints in this story is the part that said he staggered home drunk. Intoxication can cause people to do stuff they'd normally not do. I'm not excusing his behavior but a man that drinks knows what alcohol can do. I hope that his niece is happy now.
Re: Brazilian Man’s Penis Cut Off, Given To Pigs To Eat For Attempting To Rape Niece by emmnprince(m): 8:29pm On Apr 28, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

#Say no to rape.

Where SAPPHIRE?

Saphiere is in one corner of her room drinking pap loaded with Peak 123 and smiling.

Say no to drunkenness!

But na "alleged". It can true, it can be false, until proven!
Re: Brazilian Man’s Penis Cut Off, Given To Pigs To Eat For Attempting To Rape Niece by Igbojihadist: 8:29pm On Apr 28, 2021
if am the man na to join BOBRISKY and bizz with am or turn to GAY
Re: Brazilian Man’s Penis Cut Off, Given To Pigs To Eat For Attempting To Rape Niece by toprealman: 8:45pm On Apr 28, 2021
Baba Ijesha should be sent to Brazil then
Re: Brazilian Man’s Penis Cut Off, Given To Pigs To Eat For Attempting To Rape Niece by Sleekfingers: 8:45pm On Apr 28, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/04/mans-penis-cut-off-given-to-wild-pigs-to-eat-for-attempting-to-rape-niece/

thats good......they should be castrating those animals......

But some women can lie oooo..............
Re: Brazilian Man’s Penis Cut Off, Given To Pigs To Eat For Attempting To Rape Niece by favour32(m): 8:52pm On Apr 28, 2021
maasoap:

If you don't believe him and can't help him, why don't you leave him alone? You don't know what this life has in stock for yourself.
Nor mind that fool...he nor fit face Buhari wey make him life miserable for am na one person be him frustration.

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Man’s Penis Cut Off, Given To Pigs To Eat For Attempting To Rape Niece by obicmag(m): 8:56pm On Apr 28, 2021
I wish Nigerians can adopt this hard way. it will go a long way to reduce the rape crime in this country.
Re: Brazilian Man’s Penis Cut Off, Given To Pigs To Eat For Attempting To Rape Niece by Advancedman(m): 9:06pm On Apr 28, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

#Say no to rape.

Where SAPPHIRE?

How you sure about the alleged attempted rape.
Re: Brazilian Man’s Penis Cut Off, Given To Pigs To Eat For Attempting To Rape Niece by ume1000: 9:32pm On Apr 28, 2021
No crime is worth castrating a human being

*what if she was lying

The rate of simping in our world is alarming
Imagine destroying a man's life cos of accusations

2 Likes

Re: Brazilian Man’s Penis Cut Off, Given To Pigs To Eat For Attempting To Rape Niece by yeman1(m): 9:38pm On Apr 28, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/04/mans-penis-cut-off-given-to-wild-pigs-to-eat-for-attempting-to-rape-niece/

The story said this man was drunk, that means he doesnt know what's pumping in his brain. who knows what he drank? and those family decided to finish him on earth. Say no to rape! but let's make our findings first before putting law into our hands. but ipada abija e go bad gan ni oh
Re: Brazilian Man’s Penis Cut Off, Given To Pigs To Eat For Attempting To Rape Niece by idahme(m): 10:02pm On Apr 28, 2021
Crusty3:
attempted rape??
hope they didn't go and cut an innocent man's dick.
hell hath no fury as a woman's scorn

This is the first sane statement on this thread, those guys who did this should be given life in prison for jungle Justice. Alleged attempted rape which might not be true, any lady who shouts rape automatically becomes death penalty for the man involved is really unacceptable when it hasn't been proven such occured. Say no to jungle justice

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brazilian Man’s Penis Cut Off, Given To Pigs To Eat For Attempting To Rape Niece by Hassanmaye(m): 10:12pm On Apr 28, 2021
Wow what a wonderful job I like this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kelvin Sean Leaks Nudes Of His Wife, EttySimplyBeautiful (Photos) / Sarco: The 'Suicide Machine' Invented By Philip Nitschke "Dr Death" / A Lady Beheaded And Dropped In A Lagoon.(viewers Discretion )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.