Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,855 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

Brazilian Man’s Penis Cut Off, Given To Pigs To Eat For Attempting To Rape Niece - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Brazilian Man’s Penis Cut Off, Given To Pigs To Eat For Attempting To Rape Niece (51112 Views)

Man's Penis Bitten Off For Stealing In Bakassi Peninsula (Graphic) / Woman Accused Of Stealing A Man's Penis In Aba, Mobbed By Crowd (Photos, Video) / Policeman Egu Omini Killed In Ebonyi, His Penis Cut Off & His AK-47 Rifle Stolen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brazilian Man’s Penis Cut Off, Given To Pigs To Eat For Attempting To Rape Niece by Yxxx: 10:14pm On Apr 28, 2021
U see all these country wey dey like mexico.
Hmmm their heart dey back o
Re: Brazilian Man’s Penis Cut Off, Given To Pigs To Eat For Attempting To Rape Niece by Tundex911: 10:21pm On Apr 28, 2021
Hope una no dey reason wetin I dey reason bayii...

Baba ijesha on my mind

� � �

Smh
Re: Brazilian Man’s Penis Cut Off, Given To Pigs To Eat For Attempting To Rape Niece by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:53pm On Apr 28, 2021
One of the causes/reward of lack of self control
Re: Brazilian Man’s Penis Cut Off, Given To Pigs To Eat For Attempting To Rape Niece by EMIOMOADEOYE: 10:58pm On Apr 28, 2021
Eunuch Census Board

Please take note.
Re: Brazilian Man’s Penis Cut Off, Given To Pigs To Eat For Attempting To Rape Niece by XDaBOSS(m): 11:07pm On Apr 28, 2021
mcnuel001:
I hope they boil d penis so the pig can enjoy it , how on earth will a man enjoy forced sex? Even olosho dey open their flood gate for us willingly

cheesy cheesy cheesy Nawa ooo, nairalanders no go kill person

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Man’s Penis Cut Off, Given To Pigs To Eat For Attempting To Rape Niece by afrika(f): 11:21pm On Apr 28, 2021
Been searching for the pinsure of it was hacked and the piece hacked. Anyways thanks for wasting my data
Re: Brazilian Man’s Penis Cut Off, Given To Pigs To Eat For Attempting To Rape Niece by EndBuhariNow(m): 11:30pm On Apr 28, 2021
Some pedophiles in western Nigeria deserves this kind of treatment
Re: Brazilian Man’s Penis Cut Off, Given To Pigs To Eat For Attempting To Rape Niece by 1972xy: 3:59am On Apr 29, 2021
Baba Ijesha. I am coming for you. That your instrument you are using to rape a minor must be removed.
Re: Brazilian Man’s Penis Cut Off, Given To Pigs To Eat For Attempting To Rape Niece by Goldbw122(m): 6:40am On Apr 29, 2021
Next time he will learn his lesson...
Re: Brazilian Man’s Penis Cut Off, Given To Pigs To Eat For Attempting To Rape Niece by LINTUNE(m): 7:08am On Apr 29, 2021
It's so sad that some guys will just believe anything this women say...I once had a roomie that invited a gal over, bought soft drink for her, they made out a little, all of a sudden something snapped in the girl's brain..she started accusing my roomie of drugging her with that soft drink, that she cant kiss him all things being normal...like story it became very serious, she wanted to go to the school security to report..this is a fine guy that gets pussy to his fill,and everybody knows....brother till one gal accuse u falsely, u Will understand how painful it is..say no to rape, say no to false rape accusations..

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Brazilian Man’s Penis Cut Off, Given To Pigs To Eat For Attempting To Rape Niece by ddeola: 7:22am On Apr 29, 2021
The "instruments" were ed to pigs. Instruments?
Re: Brazilian Man’s Penis Cut Off, Given To Pigs To Eat For Attempting To Rape Niece by imagineheaven(m): 8:55am On Apr 29, 2021
Inasmuch that rape is something I even hate to mention, that man should have been asked some questions and given a chance to prove himself cos women are easily believed when it comes to rape cases. Women could be very heartless sometimes. He deserves to be punished that way if he’s truly guilty. But what if he isn’t?
Remember Joseph and his master’s wife?
What if they just cut of his manhood when they caught him?
Re: Brazilian Man’s Penis Cut Off, Given To Pigs To Eat For Attempting To Rape Niece by Champneys: 9:38am On Apr 29, 2021
Very good. grin
Re: Brazilian Man’s Penis Cut Off, Given To Pigs To Eat For Attempting To Rape Niece by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:47pm On Apr 29, 2021
Well. Don't drink. Getting drunk got him in trouble
Re: Brazilian Man’s Penis Cut Off, Given To Pigs To Eat For Attempting To Rape Niece by letitrainnow(m): 3:07pm On Apr 29, 2021
This is very inhumane
Re: Brazilian Man’s Penis Cut Off, Given To Pigs To Eat For Attempting To Rape Niece by venohullo: 4:01pm On Apr 29, 2021
fine

Re: Brazilian Man’s Penis Cut Off, Given To Pigs To Eat For Attempting To Rape Niece by Raddie(m): 4:22pm On Apr 29, 2021
BlissGod:

You really need brain surgery
Interesting!
So what do you need?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Lady Beheaded And Dropped In A Lagoon.(viewers Discretion ) / Kelvin Sean Leaks Nudes Of His Wife, EttySimplyBeautiful (Photos) / Sarco: The 'Suicide Machine' Invented By Philip Nitschke "Dr Death"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.