Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,514 members, 7,808,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

@gazzuzz And Nurey Help Me Out. Toyota Highlander 07 Fan Works Always - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / @gazzuzz And Nurey Help Me Out. Toyota Highlander 07 Fan Works Always (1245 Views)

Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being / So Gazzuzz And Radautoworks Refused To Do Seasons Bonus This Year? / Gazzuzz And Smartchoiice Signed Peace Agreement 19/10/19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

@gazzuzz And Nurey Help Me Out. Toyota Highlander 07 Fan Works Always by freemayor4u: 3:57pm On Apr 28, 2021
Gazzuzz and nurrey
Please I was directed to you to help me out
My 07 highlander fan works both at ignition on position and at start wish should no suppose to be so
Pls help me out it's a toks that was how I peak when it come out from port last week and nothing has been touch on the SUV.
Pls I need your help I don't want kazeem to toy with it
Thanks
Re: @gazzuzz And Nurey Help Me Out. Toyota Highlander 07 Fan Works Always by dicksonadams(m): 4:18pm On Apr 28, 2021
Help is on the way cheesy
Re: @gazzuzz And Nurey Help Me Out. Toyota Highlander 07 Fan Works Always by nurey(m): 6:49pm On Apr 28, 2021
freemayor4u:
Gazzuzz and nurrey
My 07 highlander fan works both at ignition on position and at start wish should no suppose to be so
Pls help me out it's a toks that was how I peak when it come out from port last week and nothing has been touch on the SUV.
Thanks

This particular model doesn't have issues though compared to the 08 above model year. check if you left the fan on not necessarily with the AC on, just the fan settings.

if that isn't the issue then it's electrical, you need a good technician to trace your issue like Gazzuzz cause me no be car technician grin
Re: @gazzuzz And Nurey Help Me Out. Toyota Highlander 07 Fan Works Always by freemayor4u: 7:29pm On Apr 28, 2021
The fan works always at ignition on and start up
Re: @gazzuzz And Nurey Help Me Out. Toyota Highlander 07 Fan Works Always by DMechy: 7:51pm On Apr 28, 2021
freemayor4u:
The fan works always at ignition on and start up

Bring it to the shop
Re: @gazzuzz And Nurey Help Me Out. Toyota Highlander 07 Fan Works Always by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:56pm On Apr 28, 2021
nurey:

This particular model doesn't have issues though compared to the 08 above model year. check if you left the fan on not necessarily with the AC on, just the fan settings.

if that isn't the issue then it's electrical, you need a good technician to trace your issue like Gazzuzz cause me no be car technician grin

You no Get XLE? Isorite grin

2 Likes

Re: @gazzuzz And Nurey Help Me Out. Toyota Highlander 07 Fan Works Always by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:03pm On Apr 28, 2021
freemayor4u:
Gazzuzz and nurrey
Thanks

open your bonnet, near the fan you will see this Siver module with lots of wires. Where I pointed this arrow, you will see a tiny wire on the socket that has been cut, join it back and fan will work like factory.

Gazzuzz GLI

11 Likes

Re: @gazzuzz And Nurey Help Me Out. Toyota Highlander 07 Fan Works Always by emmancecute(m): 8:33am On Apr 29, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

open your bonnet, near the fan you will see this Siver module with lots of wires. Where I pointed this arrow, you will see a tiny wire on the socket that has been cut, join it back and fan will work like factory.

Gazzuzz GLI

ASE we know, which one the GLI?
Re: @gazzuzz And Nurey Help Me Out. Toyota Highlander 07 Fan Works Always by nurey(m): 8:56am On Apr 29, 2021
emmancecute:
ASE we know, which one the GLI?

G azzuzz

L ogistics

I nternational

1 Like

Re: @gazzuzz And Nurey Help Me Out. Toyota Highlander 07 Fan Works Always by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:28am On Apr 29, 2021

1 Like

Re: @gazzuzz And Nurey Help Me Out. Toyota Highlander 07 Fan Works Always by freemayor4u: 2:54pm On Apr 29, 2021
Thank you gazuz I will go do that now
Re: @gazzuzz And Nurey Help Me Out. Toyota Highlander 07 Fan Works Always by freemayor4u: 4:04pm On Apr 29, 2021
Thank you Gazzuz emancrcute
I have opened the bonnet but could not find this module on the SUV
This mybos 2007 highlander not 08
Attached is the pictures

Re: @gazzuzz And Nurey Help Me Out. Toyota Highlander 07 Fan Works Always by nurey(m): 5:49pm On Apr 29, 2021
freemayor4u:
Thank you Gazzuz emancrcute
I have opened the bonnet but could not find this module on the SUV
This mybos 2007 highlander not 08
Attached is the pictures

Full engine pix. The box should be close to the battery side on the right side if facing the engine.

Modified it's a 3MZ
Re: @gazzuzz And Nurey Help Me Out. Toyota Highlander 07 Fan Works Always by Agbabiakara: 6:28pm On Apr 29, 2021
Just checked the wiring diagram of your suv now. You are right that it does not have the fan module, but three relays that control the two fans. Let me check if the issue can be diagnosed remotely.
Re: @gazzuzz And Nurey Help Me Out. Toyota Highlander 07 Fan Works Always by Agbabiakara: 6:41pm On Apr 29, 2021
Please op, confirm if the two fans work at low speed or high speed or only single fan works at low or high speed. One is radiator fan and the other is condenser fan. Need the info to aid the remote diagnosis. Thank you.
Re: @gazzuzz And Nurey Help Me Out. Toyota Highlander 07 Fan Works Always by ikdaddy01(m): 8:27am On Apr 30, 2021
OP the level of rust.....
Hope you ve examined under your car well and ran a VIN check before / during purchase.
Dont know why water thought is entering my head.
Re: @gazzuzz And Nurey Help Me Out. Toyota Highlander 07 Fan Works Always by freemayor4u: 9:37am On Apr 30, 2021
@ Agbabiakara the fan for the radiator was the one That work all the times when is at ignition and start up position and the van run at high speed all the times
I will attached the fuse box now
Re: @gazzuzz And Nurey Help Me Out. Toyota Highlander 07 Fan Works Always by freemayor4u: 9:56am On Apr 30, 2021
@agbabiakara
Nurrey
Gazzuzz
This is the attached fuse box
Please look at where I pointed finger to it seems a relay is missing there help view that we'll
Thank you

Re: @gazzuzz And Nurey Help Me Out. Toyota Highlander 07 Fan Works Always by freemayor4u: 2:53pm On Apr 30, 2021
Still waiting my people
Re: @gazzuzz And Nurey Help Me Out. Toyota Highlander 07 Fan Works Always by freemayor4u: 9:14pm On Apr 30, 2021
freemayor4u:
@agbabiakara
Nurrey
Gazzuzz
This is the attached fuse box
Please look at where I pointed finger to it seems a relay is missing there help view that we'll
Thank you
Re: @gazzuzz And Nurey Help Me Out. Toyota Highlander 07 Fan Works Always by Agbabiakara: 9:28pm On Apr 30, 2021
Op, Flip the cover over to confirm if there should be any relay there. Also, standing in front of the vehicle, the radiator fan is the one to the right. A lot can cause the fan to be coming on at ignition on. To nail down the root cause, some electrical tests will need to be performed, and that cannot be done over the air.
Re: @gazzuzz And Nurey Help Me Out. Toyota Highlander 07 Fan Works Always by freemayor4u: 12:17am On May 01, 2021
Agbabiakara sir please see the attached picture of the fuse box I pointed a finger there one hole is missing pls check that for me
Re: @gazzuzz And Nurey Help Me Out. Toyota Highlander 07 Fan Works Always by Agbabiakara: 11:40am On May 01, 2021
It will be a fuse similar to the one next to it. To confirm the rating and whether a fuse should be there, check the underside of the fuse cover.
Re: @gazzuzz And Nurey Help Me Out. Toyota Highlander 07 Fan Works Always by freemayor4u: 7:35pm On May 04, 2021
Thank you all my fan has started working the way it should be now,though no kazeem touched it but it's miracle just saw it this morning.
God blessed you all thank for your response

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Registered Toyota Camry 2007 For Sale / I Have Honda Accord 2014 Left Head Lamp And Complete Rear Light For Sale / Toyota Sienna 2008 Model 3 Month Reg But Not Used With Power Door

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.