Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,864 members, 7,802,774 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

Doctors Please Help: I'm Having Weak Erection - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors Please Help: I'm Having Weak Erection (42220 Views)

HELP NEEDED! I Started Having Weak Erection Of Late / I'm 18 But My Dick Is Not Growing, Please Help!! I'm Really Depressed / Help, I'm A Guy Who's Growing Breasts. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctors Please Help: I'm Having Weak Erection by JAMESBRICKS(m): 10:12pm On Apr 30, 2021
I have the solution for quick erection kindly contact me on 08107714921 I we be expecting your call
Re: Doctors Please Help: I'm Having Weak Erection by MrKennyD: 10:29pm On Apr 30, 2021
Amarahobu:
Have you tried making out with another girl, do you get morning erection?? Did you cum the day you had sex with the random girl?

I still get early morning erections and I cummed that day with the random girl.
Re: Doctors Please Help: I'm Having Weak Erection by MrKennyD: 10:29pm On Apr 30, 2021
Originalsly:
Most likely you got an STD from the loose babe. You need to go and be tested before it turns to something else. Do not have sex with your gf or you may pass it on. Most likely the treatment will be antibiotics.
If treated and you fail to raise... the problem is now fear. Even to be afraid that you may not stand firm is enough will prevent you from rising. Get tested... get treated....be confident.

Okay, thanks.
Ashirioluwa:
Get this straight, cheating on your girlfriend doesn’t have anything to do with your erection. If this happened to you again then you try any of these good herbal medicines or you can consult doctor.

Thanks
Re: Doctors Please Help: I'm Having Weak Erection by Ubanz: 10:37pm On Apr 30, 2021
Re: Doctors Please Help: I'm Having Weak Erection by lavicollins(m): 10:41pm On Apr 30, 2021
Don’t panic, there’s a fast solution to that. Your weak erection might be as a result of hormonal imbalance. DM me, I’ve got a natural treatment for you.
Re: Doctors Please Help: I'm Having Weak Erection by lookingfly: 11:19pm On Apr 30, 2021
Your emotions is playing tricks on you, emotions for men to a large extend determine if John will rise or not. Fret not and calm down, you'll come back strong. I know someone that know someone that has had such situations before. grin
Re: Doctors Please Help: I'm Having Weak Erection by thuxzwda1: 11:46pm On Apr 30, 2021
MrKennyD:
I'll make this short and snappy - I'm not in the best state of mind right now, so pardon my error(s) (if any).

Good day everyone,

I have been dating my GF for 3 years now; however, in March this year, we had several misunderstandings and she told me we should break up. I went to her place and asked her if she meant what she said, and she replied YES.

I was so down emotionally, and somehow later that day I found myself with a random girl in the neighborhood. We actually made out (with protection tho), and this is looking to be the BIGGEST MISTAKE of my life.

Later that day, I got a call from bae around 7pm and she said she wanted to come over to my place. I was shocked, cos i thought we were never going to come back; well, I actually told her i've had s*x with another girl, and she bursted on the phone - obviously, she was disappointed and angry, but it had happened.

Few days later, she called back and she has forgiven me and we should continue dating again. I was happy that we were back; however, we couldn't see each other until recently. When she came, as usual, we tried making out, but I couldn't get erected before her - I have never experienced such a thing before.

She was angry, saying I still had feeling for the girl I had a fling with; but honestly, I don't have any iota of feeling for that girl (the one i flinged with). This is now causing a serious issue between our two; I don't have an explanation to this, and YES, I still love this girl (my bae).

All the while we've been dating, I had never been with another woman (left for that day after she broke up with me). Please, what could be the cause of this?

PS: I was able to reach the girl (the one I flinged with), and I have pleaded to her to please undo anything she did on me, but she said she's innocent.

I'm planning to visit the hospital, but I'm just scared for no reason - knowing the extent some ladies go with all these kayamata and products being sold on social media.

Please, can anyone help me out please? I still love this my GF, she has done much for me, I've done much for her too - though that's not the main point here.

I already accepted my act as *Cheating* on my GF, but she literally told me she was never coming back to me. Now, both of us are trying to see if there's a way to get me treated without visiting the hospital, since I never had any health challenge(s) to date.

Your contributions are highly welcomed,
Thanks.

your babe no dey give head?
Re: Doctors Please Help: I'm Having Weak Erection by ecomalchemist(m): 11:51pm On Apr 30, 2021
Kensab20:
Does it cure premature ejaculation too?

I have the recipe for that, hit me up on whatsapp let me share with you.
Re: Doctors Please Help: I'm Having Weak Erection by ecomalchemist(m): 11:53pm On Apr 30, 2021
zudozz:

Better combination.

Na man you be >

1 Like

Re: Doctors Please Help: I'm Having Weak Erection by ecomalchemist(m): 11:55pm On Apr 30, 2021
selfemployed:

Supported

Take it for at least 3 months

Consider following it of with ceftriaxone and azythromycine

you said !!!
Re: Doctors Please Help: I'm Having Weak Erection by Khadifah(m): 1:45am On May 01, 2021
MrKennyD:
I'll make this short and snappy - I'm not in the best state of mind right now, so pardon my error(s) (if any).

Good day everyone,

I have been dating my GF for 3 years now; however, in March this year, we had several misunderstandings and she told me we should break up. I went to her place and asked her if she meant what she said, and she replied YES.

I was so down emotionally, and somehow later that day I found myself with a random girl in the neighborhood. We actually made out (with protection tho), and this is looking to be the BIGGEST MISTAKE of my life.

Later that day, I got a call from bae around 7pm and she said she wanted to come over to my place. I was shocked, cos i thought we were never going to come back; well, I actually told her i've had s*x with another girl, and she bursted on the phone - obviously, she was disappointed and angry, but it had happened.

Few days later, she called back and she has forgiven me and we should continue dating again. I was happy that we were back; however, we couldn't see each other until recently. When she came, as usual, we tried making out, but I couldn't get erected before her - I have never experienced such a thing before.

She was angry, saying I still had feeling for the girl I had a fling with; but honestly, I don't have any iota of feeling for that girl (the one i flinged with). This is now causing a serious issue between our two; I don't have an explanation to this, and YES, I still love this girl (my bae).

All the while we've been dating, I had never been with another woman (left for that day after she broke up with me). Please, what could be the cause of this?

PS: I was able to reach the girl (the one I flinged with), and I have pleaded to her to please undo anything she did on me, but she said she's innocent.

I'm planning to visit the hospital, but I'm just scared for no reason - knowing the extent some ladies go with all these kayamata and products being sold on social media.

Please, can anyone help me out please? I still love this my GF, she has done much for me, I've done much for her too - though that's not the main point here.

I already accepted my act as *Cheating* on my GF, but she literally told me she was never coming back to me. Now, both of us are trying to see if there's a way to get me treated without visiting the hospital, since I never had any health challenge(s) to date.

Thanks.

You dy watch naija home videos well well abi?
The girl has put your weapon inside bottle.
Warning to guy... Run from random girls that do bonanza
Re: Doctors Please Help: I'm Having Weak Erection by ECHICHE: 3:57am On May 01, 2021
Mrs. Man, go and see a Medical Doctor without delay. Forget about spiritual something.

Plan to get married and stop fornication.
Re: Doctors Please Help: I'm Having Weak Erection by Amarahobu: 6:00am On May 01, 2021
MrKennyD:

I still get early morning erections and I cummed that day with the random girl.

Add me on Whatsapp let's share tips together, I have been in this situation you are now.. 08144558626
Re: Doctors Please Help: I'm Having Weak Erection by Trinitycoy(f): 6:07am On May 01, 2021
MrKennyD:

Good day everyone,

Thanks.

I will advise you to first erase any thinking that anyone has done anything to you regardless if it is even real. Go for medical test and be assured of the problem. Only if medical cannot pinpoint anything we can be thinking spiritual. After the test I can assure of organic medication for you for the treatment. I am Olanike by name. Married and an agribusiness entrepreneurs and a nairalander for years @Nicogen4us and @trinitycoy. We can further our talk after test on whatsapp or call on 08135631994, 08139455487.Thanks
Re: Doctors Please Help: I'm Having Weak Erection by Smilynsimi: 7:11am On May 01, 2021
The perfect herbal capsulated formula for weak erection & quick ejaculation and low libido in male and female.

Pure Organic Herbals
� Satisfy Your Partner
� Lasting Solutions
� Capsulated
⏰ Go Enough Rounds
� Get Bolder, Harder, and Stronger

Get Bolder, Harder, and Stronger

⦿ Lasting Solutions to
Erectile dysfunction (weak or no erections)
⦿ Premature or quick ejaculation (not lasting long enough to satisfy your partner)
⦿ Low libido (little or no urge to have sex)

With tiger boost pills
⦿ You will get a better, quicker and harder erections.
⦿ You stay for longer periods of erection.
⦿ You last more than two hours.
⦿ Go at least 4 rounds.
⦿ Boosted libido (sex drive). Both in male and female.

⦿ Easy usage
⦿ %100 Organic

Note: that this is a pure organic herbal product packaged in capsules for easy usage, each bottle contains 30 capsules to be used in 10 days.

12k per bottle

To place your order contact me on 08079460540

Re: Doctors Please Help: I'm Having Weak Erection by Chudyfuto(m): 7:17am On May 01, 2021
I would love to get those items you mentioned but i dont know majority of them to be honest.
Re: Doctors Please Help: I'm Having Weak Erection by 9jaRealist: 7:27am On May 01, 2021
MrKennyD:

Good day everyone,

I'm planning to visit the hospital, but I'm just scared for no reason - knowing
the extent some ladies go with all these kayamata and products being sold on social media.

Thanks.

SO MUCH SUPERSTITIOUS DRIVEL...
If this is Nigeria’s future, it is doomed to denigrate from being a Third World s/hole to a Fourth World sewage! SMH
angry
>
Re: Doctors Please Help: I'm Having Weak Erection by Richardlove(m): 8:22am On May 01, 2021
I once had similar challenge. There are some ladies that my john thomas will never get hard. I though, it was a problem and I went to hospitals. Doctors examined me severally, check me in the office, tested my semen, urine etc. But, all to no avail. I also took some herbal remedies, some fairly work for daily purpose but not for long. I also used some man power drugs, like manix, which was actually wonderful and others. After several years, and one day while I was managing in a school and an health personal come to deworm the school children and I part took in the deworming. The next day when I was urinating the experience was different from others. So, I tested myself out with a hand job and the erection was enormous and gigantic. When I noticed that I also bought one antibiotic, I can't spell it out correctly but, it starts with Leicheme. That was the end of that challenge. Now, I'm man again. Twice as man. Mine was a combination of psychological and antibiotic problem.
Re: Doctors Please Help: I'm Having Weak Erection by Johnken1234: 11:40am On May 01, 2021
Will one get all these items from ability?With N1,000 Nigerian Naira, you can put an end to your misery.

Go to aboki and buy the following below

Put 1/4 teaspoon of the following:

1. Garlic powder
2. Ginger powder
3. Turmeric powder
4. Black pepper
5. Cayenne pepper

6. 1 teaspoon of Ceylon Cinnamon powder
7. I tablespoon of Apple Cider Vinegar

Mix them in a cup with boiling hot water and leave it to simmer for 10 - 15 minutes

Once it has cooled down

8. Squeeze half lemon in it
9. Add a tablespoon of natural honey

Stir and drink up

It helps not just for your health but total well being but makes you a power horse in the bedroom.

Bless up !!!

Stay off opa eyin, sobotone, ogidiga, tramadol, alomo, kolaq, agbo, wash and set, ale, fire, burantashi ati be be lo and most importantly stop knacking olosho, you are not the son of a carpenter

Check my sig for affordable and durable laptop and phone powerbanks, pay on delivery and nationwide delivery available

https://www.nairaland.com/6531442/40000mah-megatron-joway-powerbank[/quote]
Re: Doctors Please Help: I'm Having Weak Erection by RevT1: 12:10pm On May 01, 2021
Guy use Vega to restore your confidence. No use all four tabs o!
Use only 1.

Invite your babe an hour after intake. E go work.
Just relax yourself, get your mind off your wahala and make love to her. Real love, not just sex, real love making (with passion). This is just a confidence booster, cos your mind is fvcked up already. You are in a very bad place mentally.

After this, at least you are now sure your dick still works. Next time you invite her, don't take the pills (of course you would have noticed some changes before inviting her sef, I am very sure of this). Las las it's all mental. It's a psychology tin.

You'll discover you don't need the three remaining pills of Vega.

I'm speaking from experience. Trust me. If I tell you my story, e go SHOCK you.

PS:
I don't support premarital sex tho.

I Wish you well.
Re: Doctors Please Help: I'm Having Weak Erection by laskab(f): 12:32pm On May 01, 2021
buygala:
Bros it's Just weak Erection sad

It's not a death sentence...Many men have weak Erection and have learnt to deal with it

Buy and use any of the following drugs and thank me later...

Herogra 200
Hiegra 200
Vega 100
Iroko 2000
Mama Uche Herbal Cleanser
Dr Iguedo Boko cleanser

They all have side effects tho....When you take it, you may feel a bit of blurry vision and slight headache...And yeah...your pee may come out in 4 different streams....and your kidney may kinda spoil later in the future....And your peniss may get overly reliant on those drugs...
But you know that something must kill a man smiley.....Just zero your mind, take the drugs and fire down grin ....Hit that honeypot until it starts bringing out black smoke like a damaged trailer engine grin ....Make her scream "Daddyyyy" 69 times in one night....Hit it until she gets bowlegged and can barely walk angry

As long as you achieve all the above, It's really not that bad if you lose a kidney later on in life...after all what's the guarantee that you are even be alive long enough to lose a kidney?

No pain no gain Bro.....if na Toto be your problem, make it your life goal to be a pusssy hero...nothing more or less

Oloriburuku somebori
Re: Doctors Please Help: I'm Having Weak Erection by biggy26: 1:11pm On May 01, 2021
MrKennyD:

Good day everyone,

Thanks.
Nothing is wrong with you. Don't let fear damage your future, manhood gets stubborn sometimes. But abstain from premarital sex.
Re: Doctors Please Help: I'm Having Weak Erection by Kennymusic(m): 6:40pm On May 01, 2021
A natural solution for small, weak banana & 5mins cumming permanently & no side effects.

Click the link below for more details

https://perfecthelp.name.ng/
Re: Doctors Please Help: I'm Having Weak Erection by helpsomeone: 6:50pm On May 01, 2021
This what we are into. Check my signature for further details or you may reach 09078362447
Re: Doctors Please Help: I'm Having Weak Erection by necz: 12:48am On Jan 14, 2022
What's the name of the Root Powder?

Murjem:
There's a root powder you can take and you will be back for life, it takes average of 10days though before maximum capacity is reached but this time you always become harder and be lasting longer than how you use to be.

Its completely natural, you only take it with original honey in very warm water just lime tea.

Wish you all the best.
Re: Doctors Please Help: I'm Having Weak Erection by helpsomeone: 6:45pm On Jan 14, 2022
[quote. Permanent cure available with us. Testimonies speak. 09078362447 author=MrKennyD post=101205795]I'll make this short and snappy - I'm not in the best state of mind right now, so pardon my error(s) (if any).

Good day everyone,

Re: Doctors Please Help: I'm Having Weak Erection by muheeb01(m): 9:16pm On Jan 14, 2022
Polyherbal cure for weak erection,erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation,original ibile herbs and ibile burantashi to control your erection permantly and perform well dm me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

World’s First Gene-edited Babies Created In China, To Resist HIV Infection / My Horrible Experience With Heat Yesterday Night / 10 Natural Remedies You Can Make With Mango At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.